THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns VS Colts GAMEDAY Thread***

Nero

Great win against a good team. 

Rivers is going to have nightmares with the Myles Garrett and Associates Demolition company, which played lights out. 

Great offense on first half, played a bit worse on the last half, but Oline came big once again. Mayfield had all kinds of time and the RBs ended up getting big chunk plays thanks to dominating the trenches and the time of possession. 

On to Pittsburgh. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

18 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Vag I like you being on this board. You are solid as a poster and usually aren’t a nuisance. 

but I will say the Steelers get calls. More often than the browns. On that we can agree on. 

what did you think of the Steelers defense today? 

Secondary has to tighten up but with the amount we blitz it also exposes our secondary by design.  We should have been playing press more and they kept Hilton on fulgram for too long. Hilton is great but he's not an outside corner. The minute they put Haden on him it stopped. I'm not worried about our defense. I also still think the idea that the steelers get calls is hilarious. The fact of the matter is no fan base thinks they get calls. The Steelers got fucked at least 5 times that game. I can highlight each instance if you so desire. 

1 minute ago, MDDawg said:

Great and quality win. Stefanski's the real deal, Go Browns!

He just updated injuries.  Baker has rib injury

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

So if you watched this entire game and felt the steelers got preferential treatment you are on something special. I agree the steelers got one early. The officiating beyond that point was just down right bad and several times fucked the steelers. The Steelers getting favorable calls is only a opposing fan base viewpoint. The refs are just bad across the board for everyone. 

Ben also has zero issue throwing down field, but the eagle d-line is legit. 

I am talking about that early call. I didn’t see that much of the game but what  I did see I saw the referees giving the Steelers gifts on at least two plays. So I also saw Ben just drinking and drinking. he had an average at one time of eight receptions for 40 yards. That was again early on so that’s a dink and dunk When you only get 5 yards a pass. 

40 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Everyone gets calls. It's only Browns fans routinely beating that drum. The calls were horrendous in that game and far more went against the steelers than not. Period. A percentage of you are just perpetually angry and bitter. 🤷‍♂️

Well I saw the first quarter and it was not that way it was all Steelers all the way getting calls so maybe the rest of the game went the other way but I highly doubt it.

16 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Secondary has to tighten up but with the amount we blitz it also exposes our secondary by design.  We should have been playing press more and they kept Hilton on fulgram for too long. Hilton is great but he's not an outside corner. The minute they put Haden on him it stopped. I'm not worried about our defense. I also still think the idea that the steelers get calls is hilarious. The fact of the matter is no fan base thinks they get calls. The Steelers got fucked at least 5 times that game. I can highlight each instance if you so desire. 

Do so please.Do so please.

22 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Well I saw the first quarter and it was not that way it was all Steelers all the way getting calls so maybe the rest of the game went the other way but I highly doubt it.

You can doubt it all you want. There were horrible opi and dpi calls, one illegal man down field for our lineman who wasn't even across the line of scrimmage. Their db's were also holding like crazy. If I have a problem with you gipper its that you talk about entire games based on one little snap shot. If you didn't watch the game in its entirety you have no basis for a legit argument. 

Ben's current yards per attempt is 7.1 which is a little down from his career avg of 7.8. We are 4-0 and Ben is on pace for 4000 yards and 40 tds. He I believe has 10 touchdowns and one int to this point. 

6 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

You can doubt it all you want. There were horrible opi and dpi calls, one illegal man down field for our lineman who wasn't even across the line of scrimmage. Their db's were also holding like crazy. If I have a problem with you gipper its that you talk about entire games based on one little snap shot. If you didn't watch the game in its entirety you have no basis for a legit argument. 

I said I saw the first quarter and everything in the first quarter went to Steelers away what the fuck is it about you don’t understand? And let’s put it this way I do not trust your judgment no one here trust your judgment to tell us the truth about the Steelers. So if I hear some other Browns fan say on here that watched it and said that yes the Steelers got shit on several times later in that game then I will buy it. But I won’t buy it coming out of your mouth or out of your fingers or out of your dick. 

5 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Ben's current yards per attempt is 7.1 which is a little down from his career avg of 7.8. We are 4-0 and Ben is on pace for 4000 yards and 40 tds. He I believe has 10 touchdowns and one int to this point. 

Let’s say this with Baker kind of hurt what he needs to do is what BR Is doing. Throw the ball to a receiver crossing 5 yards downfield and let them run for the next 20 yards. That is what I saw happening.

Just now, The Gipper said:

I said I saw the first quarter and everything in the first quarter went to Steelers away what the fuck is it about you don’t understand? And let’s put it this way I do not trust your judgment no one here trust your judgment to tell us the truth about the Steelers. So if I hear some other Browns fan say on here that watched it and said that yes the Steelers got shit on several times later in that game then I will buy it. But I won’t buy it coming out of your mouth or out of your fingers or out of your dick. 

No one trusts my judgment? Want to bet on it? I'm more well received here than you realize gipper. Your insult game is also seriously weak. It's always been weak as fuck.