THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 13: CLE @ TN... "there's thirteen hundred and fifty two Guitar pickers in Nashville"

Tour2ma

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Not having to face Jonnu makes a hell of a difference.

While true - So does not having to face the best 2 guys in our secondary (Denzel Ward and Ronnie Harrison).  My guess is a playoff team can handle injuries easier than a team coming off 6-10 football.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Not on the polyboard where I have reached Darth Vader status.👾

I was thinkin.... Alfred E. Newman status.

2 hours ago, hx214 said:

Man. Baker Mayfield sucks. He is so average.

I wish the "experts" in sports who said that would have it brought

back up to them, and they would have to own up to it....

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

That will never happen. Those guys have the easiest job in the world. They come up with these "hot takes" say whatever they want and move on. 

That muppet Mel Kipper and Tod McShaw are even worse. How they get paid for "draft analysis" and neither one of the are ever close to anything makes me wonder about western civilization. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/5/2020 at 10:19 PM, Sevenfeet said:

Tannehill isn't Mahomes, but who is?

Tannehill did well against us.  -  There's no quit in you guys.  -  Good luck the rest of the way.

• Upvote 1

On 11/30/2020 at 5:05 PM, Tour2ma said:

• 28th in pass D allowing 268.5 ypg and 6.7 ypa (T-14th).

We can do this...

Kevin took due note of that factoid Tour.  :)  

On 12/1/2020 at 9:17 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

"You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind............................................"😱

Browns apparently brought a load of kryptonite to Nashville with them. Who'd a thunk it. 

On 12/3/2020 at 10:03 AM, The Gipper said:

(Bonus question? Did Gipper & Vrabel have classroom desk together in this Akron classroom?;)

Well....it was Norton (which included Westside Steve in my class) not Akron  ,  and it was Vrabel's Dad  Chuck who was a teacher/football coach there.   I never had him as a teacher nor did I play football....so to be honest, I never really interacted with the man.  He later went on to be a school principal at like Buckeye HS perhaps. 

If you had wanted to share a classroom desk with Mike Vrabel you would have had to have attended Walsh Jesuit HS in Cuyahoga Falls. 

I'll have to ask my pal's son if he ever crossed paths with Vrabel. He would have been a freshman at Walsh when Vrabel was a senior....  

On 12/5/2020 at 11:48 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Here are picks from one site. 4 of 4 pick the Titans straight up and 2 of 3 pick the Titans giving away 5.5 points.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2020/12/5/22155802/nfl-week-13-expert-picks-straight-up-winners-and-against-the-spread-from-the-phinsider

And they all totally blew the upset of the week when the Giants shockingly beat the Seahawks.  :)   

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I was thinkin.... Alfred E. Newman status.

Ah, I'm going to take you off ignore soon Cal. I'm deserting that other forum shortly. Yall can believe whatever fantasies you want to over there. Had to reluctantly put my Mod hat on- after a Ghoolie wannabe couldn't control his potty mouth. 

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2020 at 4:19 AM, Sevenfeet said:

One thing about our defense....every now and then we make opposing QBs look like they belong in Canton, regardless of their skill level. I'm hoping it's not going to be one of those games.

Baker just got beat a record by Otto Graham in this Sunday's game. It was interesting to find this sentence to say the least. 

28 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Ah, I'm going to take you off ignore soon Cal. I'm deserting that other forum shortly. Yall can believe whatever fantasies you want to over there. Had to reluctantly put my Mod hat on- after a Ghoolie wannabe couldn't control his potty mouth. 

14 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

All the post-election crap going on and you guys were debating Allen in the Poli-section?

We got much more serious problems as a country. You occasionally dip your toe in the mud slop over there. I guess along with a few other Republicans I'm now an "enemy of the state".  Political opinion ended here.