THE BROWNS BOARD

🔴 LIVE: Trump joins 'Save America' rally; Trump supporters hold multiple rallies—Washington DC

Vambo

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Trump didn't even give a live statement. He gave a shitty recorded statement from a separate location. What a bitch. Has lost control of his cultist mob

What kind of stand down statement did the Dem leadership give to the rioters in Oregon? How about Wisconsin?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

What kind of stand down statement did the Dem leadership give to the rioters in Oregon? How about Wisconsin?

Trump INCITED this. Christ. This is literally his doing. 

I have no idea what the Dems did or didn't say months ago. But Trump's role, and what going on now, is not a one to one. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Trump INCITED this. Christ. This is literally his doing. 

I have no idea what the Dems did or didn't say months ago. But Trump's role, and what going on now, is not a one to one. 

Funny Woodrow, I don’t recall Trump telling people to storm the Capital building.

If you have some underground messages from Trump telling people to act like Antifa, please share.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Welcome to syria. Both Dems and Reps wanted this: you got your wish. 

That's what I've been saying. 

I tore up my D card awhile ago because that party's platform shifted into something I wasn't comfortable with. I've never been comfortable with the Rs, and they're truly imploding right before our eyes. 

I know that the extremes on each side get most of the headlines/coverage, but the amount of people gravitating towards those extremes is surely increasing. 

23 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Sad, it's only BLAntifa.

image.png.e33e821c91850824c7df709bdb1ce990.png

Man, STFU.  You don't even have the spine to bleed for the shit you post.  Otherwise your ass would be in D.C at least showing some dedication.   

No, you'll park your fat ass behind a keyboard instead and flood message boards with nonsense that the jackasses you see on TV will actually go do.     While they might be clowns for the former, at least there is a modicum of morbid respect one can have for somebody willing to sacrifice themself for belief.   No matter how misguided that belief is.

You don't even have the balls to do that much.  

I don't doubt that the Trump rallies were infiltrated to undermine their credibility and give the

corrupt left a field day to criticize the Trump rallies.

Meanwhile, the cowards wouldn't criticize the blm/antifa burning down of entire cities' downtowns, the violent assaults

on anybody not them, etc etc etc.

Obamao stoked this divide for eight years. Now they have run massive electoral fraud and that genie can't be put back into the bottle.

Big, serious trouble - it's been here, and exploding.

How long have I been saying "big serious trouble" ?

• Upvote 1

Some protestors scream that the Capitol is the people’s house and that they are the people.  That’s the language of the violent left, of anarchists and ANTIFA, not of law-abiding Americans who love their Constitution and country.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/protestors-storm-capitol-mobs-american-hearts-karl-rove

41 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't doubt that the Trump rallies were infiltrated to undermine their credibility and give the

corrupt left a field day to criticize the Trump rallies.

Meanwhile, the cowards wouldn't criticize the blm/antifa burning down of entire cities' downtowns, the violent assaults

on anybody not them, etc etc etc.

Obamao stoked this divide for eight years. Now they have run massive electoral fraud and that genie can't be put back into the bottle.

Big, serious trouble - it's been here, and exploding.

How long have I been saying "big serious trouble" ?

You're lost

34 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Man, STFU.  You don't even have the spine to bleed for the shit you post.  Otherwise your ass would be in D.C at least showing some dedication.   

No, you'll park your fat ass behind a keyboard instead and flood message boards with nonsense that the jackasses you see on TV will actually go do.     While they might be clowns for the former, at least there is a modicum of morbid respect one can have for somebody willing to sacrifice themself for belief.   No matter how misguided that belief is.

Free Country, at least for a little longer.

Don't see you doing anything but promoting Communism, destruction of our Constitution, and ragging on other Board Members.

I'm sure there's an "ignore" option on here somewhere, why don't you use it, or are you afraid I just may be right about shit going on and you don't want to miss it ?

Are the Bullets flying ?

Funny, I haven't seen reports of any Militias engaging yet.

No, I didn't go to DC, and I doubt very seriously I'll need too.

Doesn't mean there won't be local issues in every Town, City, and State that may need addressed.

Didn't go because I saw the info on BLAntifa a few days ago, and the odds of it being another Head Fake (disinfo) seemed obvious.

It was a good enough show to get them to spring their crap, but in the end it's just another Head Fake.

No, they've got to run the through all the legal BS first.

When that's done, then it's go time, but this running "exposure" may run for months yet.

Already said I didn't expect this settled until around the 18th/19th.

Depending on how bad the Brain washing is it may drag on.

At the very least, it looks like we may have exposed some very high level Traitors today.

25 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Here's more on the BLAntifa connections.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

I fucking knew they were going to go there with this bullshit. They break into the Capitol building and then blame it on somebody else. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Reports of shots fired

Ya think?  OMG... This deserves a thread of it's own Woody.... 

35 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Looking like things I've heard are turning out to be true   .   .   .   he did get a "Letter" at the Bush Funeral.

image.png.ddbcf5523386b39d4599e917233f140a.png

Pence at least values his personal safety- and the rest of Congress.  

"Patriots" more like rioters- illegally  breaking into the US Capitol (that had a perimeter) to ransack the place? Obstruct official Congressional business?  Please JB- realize what just happened...  

10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

One shot fired and an innocent girl killed by the police.  When BLM and ANTIFA burned and looted the police did nothing.

Um burning the local 7\11 and storming the US Capitol are a couple orders of magnitude of difference. I'll post my thoughts on this in a tread seperately...  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Ya think?  OMG... This deserves a thread of it's own Woody.... 

Pence at least values his personal safety- and the rest of Congress.  

"Patriots" more like rioters- illegally  breaking into the US Capitol (that had a perimeter) to ransack the place? Obstruct official Congressional business?  Please JB- realize what just happened...  

Not the issue.

Did Pence just usurp POTUS' authority ?

BLAntifa are the ones that broke in.

There were pictures floating around yesterday of 2x4's, Stones, and Propane tanks sitting on street corners.

BLAntifa members are being ID'd as time goes on as well.

48 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Um burning the local 7\11 and storming the US Capitol are a couple orders of magnitude of difference. I'll post my thoughts on this in a tread seperately...  

They burned and looted a lot more than a 7/11, but keep it up.!

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Trump is telling the protesters “you have to go home now”.

And in the same breath I WON THE ELECTION!!! IT WAS RIGGED. GO HOME DONALD, YOU LOST

11 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Yea, that makes total sense.

YEAH, it make real sense the Capitol Police would let insurrectionists and seditionists sit in Nancy Pelosi's office for selfies (he's going to jail BTW) , or RANSACK the Senate floor. They be going to jail, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  

• Upvote 1