THE BROWNS BOARD

***DIVISIONAL ROUND: Browns AT Chiefs Gameday Thread***

Nero

1 hour ago, BobPOUND! said:

THIS is why I am a Browns fan and why I stuck with them through so much shit these past 20 years(new Browns). To get back that feeling from the days of Bernie and Brian Sipe and the rest of those cast of characters..  

This team will already go down in history as one of the best we've ever fielded if not the best(and that is saying something).. But I feel the best is yet to come. WE CAN WIN THIS GAME.. Mark my words..

The Chiefs will come out rusty and we can jump on top of them and get a 7 or 14 point lead.. But don't expect them to fall apart like the Steelers. They will come roaring back and this is where our game plan needs to bend not break...

First, run early and often to limit the number of possessions for Mahomes. Take shots to keep them honest. A Higgins post down the left side and air it out. But then back to the run. Make the 3rd down manageable at less than 4 yards.. Baker has proven he is deadly on those plays. 5 wideouts(with Hunt or Chubb) and spread them out.. Pick them apart.

Defense must submit to their over the top dominance.. KEEP THEM IN FRONT OF US at all costs. Put extra men in the backfield and accept that they will will run and short/medium pass us down the field. Firm up inside the 20 and try and at least get 25 to 30% of their Red Zones to turn into 3 points instead of 7 or 8....  

Control the clock on both sides of the ball.. Make their touchdown drives take longer.. Run the ball on our side and run the clock.. SLOW THEM DOWN to our speed instead of trying to match them at theirs.   We will lose a shootout just like we did against the Ravens.... CONTROL the game and we win.

And if by some miracle OBJ is reading things on our humble board.. You are a Brown through and through. You've done the one thing you needed to do for this team. Be a quiet supporter.. You are a big reason we are here and I for one won't forget you... I hope they bring you back next year and you are that last piece of the offense that either brings us back to a Super Bowl(God willing) or takes us there next year.....

GO BROWNS.. You are already winners....

Amazing it's one of the best...and our defense is lousy.  Imagine a few decent picks this upcoming draft and how much better we will be.  The sky is the limit!!!

19 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Sipping Yellowstone Select at 10:30Am PT.  WTF am I doing?  It’s 75 and I have more browns gear on than I care to wear 

Report from Arrowhead buddy drove up there from Raleigh -  Tons of browns fans.

Hoping something good happens today.  

any idea if they are going to let fans in

9 minutes ago, ATOM said:

any idea if they are going to let fans in

Just saw Romo talking from the booth and there were fans in the stands

• Like 1

Just now, Silver slayer said:

Okay here in Vegas yesterday brown's were getting up to 10.5 pts

Its dropped off the edge at +8. Currently 

thanks whats the moneyline at ? and hell yes playoff football in viva las vegas