THE BROWNS BOARD

Texas Governor

BaconHound

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

this country is so royally fucked 

Real Americans = Real big children

Real Americans fought and died fighting for our freedoms, asswhole woodpecker.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The Editorial Committee concluded that the author’s hypothesis is misleading on the following basis:

1. A broader review of existing scientific evidence clearly shows that approved masks with correct certification, and worn in compliance with guidelines, are an effective prevention of COVID-19 transmission.

2. The manuscript misquotes and selectively cites published papers. References #16, 17, 25 and 26 are all misquoted.

3. Table 1. Physiological and Psychological Effects of Wearing Facemask and Their Potential Health Consequences, generated by the author. All data in the table is unverified, and there are several speculative statements.

4. The author submitted that he is currently affiliated to Stanford University, and VA Palo Alto Health Care System. However, both institutions have confirmed that Dr Vainshelboim ended his connection with them in 2016.

Hmmm how convenient.

you can find whatever you want on the internet and I’ve proved my point.   You wear your mask, I have zero problems with getting vaccinated and leave people alone.

you think it’s funny to joke about freedom….ask a few real people who’ve come to the USA 🇺🇸 to escape their own country.

Anyways…F you pussies who want someone to tell you how to think and behave.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So my latest Stanford opinion is far better than just another con artist as provided by hammertime. Now who needs to grow a pair and think for himself?

We're still waiting on YOU to be honest for the first time.

"Physician heal thyself"

https://www.gotquestions.org/physician-heal-thyself.html

" It’s another way of saying, “We won’t believe a word you say until you take care of what ails you”—except, being a proverb, it’s much less wordy. The basic idea is that no one wants to visit a feverish doctor who is hacking up phlegm. The advice of a dermatologist whose face is covered with an itchy, scaly rash carries little weight. “Hey, Jesus,” the crowd is saying, “before you can help us, you have to take care of your own problems!” "

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

We're still waiting on YOU to be honest for the first time.

"Physician heal thyself"

https://www.gotquestions.org/physician-heal-thyself.html

" It’s another way of saying, “We won’t believe a word you say until you take care of what ails you”—except, being a proverb, it’s much less wordy. The basic idea is that no one wants to visit a feverish doctor who is hacking up phlegm. The advice of a dermatologist whose face is covered with an itchy, scaly rash carries little weight. “Hey, Jesus,” the crowd is saying, “before you can help us, you have to take care of your own problems!” "

I think maybe you are the one projecting your crap on me. But then I don't live down there in a delusional 🐰🕳️ trained by the all time King of Liars🤴.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think maybe you are the one projecting your crap on me. But then I don't live down there in a delusional 🐰🕳️ trained by the all time King of Liars🤴.

You should be old enough to have grown up - and stop trolling TDS BS.

Washington Post Fact-Checker Gives Up on Recording Biden's ...

As we noted in our first edition, the Washington Post and other outlets incessantly fact-checked Donald Trump's presidency. Now, the Post says it will give up on cataloguing Biden's lies after ...

The Very Long List Of the Many Times Joe Biden's Been ...

The Very Long List Of the Many Times Joe Biden's Been Caught In Major Lies By Mark Simone Nov 20, 2020. Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You should be old enough to have grown up - and stop trolling TDS BS.

And you should be grown up enough not to exclusive use the totally biased and misleading  sources of WP, The Blaze and redstate. I at least subscribe to and quote Newsmax whom I think is one of the fairer sources for news both sides of most issues.

Now do I like to troll? Of course I do. But I can at least admit it. But I also know what a rabbithole of lies the "we won by a landslide" horsepucky is for what it is, an attempt to overthrow a democracy by any means possible. The latest attempt by the my pillow guy has landed him in a $Bil plus civil suit and his "proof" went "poof" just like all the others that went through the courts with nothing. SCOTUS scuttled them all for a very good reason. They had nothing to show the courts that would change the election.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And you should be grown up enough not to exclusive use the totally biased and misleading  sources of WP, The Blaze and redstate. I at least subscribe to and quote Newsmax whom I think is one of the fairer sources for news both sides of most issues.

just for the record the blaze red state m s n b c FOX the Atlantic the New York Times The Washington Post... All have their slant. That doesn't necessarily make anything they print untrue just that you know what direction they lean.

Now do I like to troll? Of course I do. But I can at least admit it. But I also know what a rabbithole of lies the "we won by a landslide" horsepucky is for what it is, an attempt to overthrow a democracy by any means possible. The latest attempt by the my pillow guy has landed him in a $Bil plus civil suit and his "proof" went "poof" just like all the others that went through the courts with nothing. SCOTUS scuttled them all for a very good reason. They had nothing to show the courts that would change the election.

• Upvote 1

Nothing to show? We've been posting the stuff for weeks. The evidence? Your lefties are fighting tooth and nail - trying desperately to try to STOP ALL INSPECTIONS OF THE VOTING, STOP ALL RECOUNTS, STOP ALL FORENSIC REVIEW....

now, why do you FEEL they are doing that? because they ...... ___________________________.

You could also, Tex, grow up enough to post your own stuff, instead of copying what is said to you. Come on, you are far smarter than that - don't continue to be like the woodpecker. Create your own takes instead of bouncing back like a mechanical parrot.

to hell with any attempt of addressing the OP on its merit- it was a hit piece on Abbott of Tx 

to anyone old enough to know  a certain Maureen Dowd columnist of that famous fishwrap  - NY times 

comes this bit of 'racist' sophistication   - https://www.thewrap.com/maureen-dowd-trolled-obama-birthday-party-orgy-of-1-percent/

and the terrific fallout from the elite class twitter mob to put her into cancel culture shame .

so Im just whimsical in thinking Bill Maher might pick up on this and elaborate Dowds position?

On 8/14/2021 at 7:41 AM, Westside Steve said:

I noticed you stopped short of endorsing the masks as a disease deterrent opting for lack of obedience.

WSS

I do believe they are a disease deterrent but that isn’t why I feel the federal government should not provide assistance. 

9 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I do believe they are a disease deterrent but that isn’t why I feel the federal government should not provide assistance. 

Sorry maybe I'm just dence today but I didn't understand that response? Exactly why do you think the federal government should not provide assistance? And what manner of assistance?

I told you our governor was an idiot. Who could see this coming? Well me and a lot of others, but not that idiot. Just N of Austin in Travis County is Williamson County which has been under an uncontrolled spreading alert for about a month, but that idiot still says no masking.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/williamson-county/400-covid-19-cases-confirmed-at-leander-isd-officials-recommend-shutdown/

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Now guess who cares!

WSS

Since I have a son teaching middle school and 3 grandkids in middle school in Williamson County, I damn sure do. But that county represents what both the Texas and Florida govs are doing, sacrificing lives for their own political gain. That is something all real Americans should definitely care about. Hell even trumpy is calling for getting vaccinate now and got booed at his own rally for saying it.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Since I have a son teaching middle school and 3 grandkids in middle school in Williamson County, I damn sure do. But that county represents what both the Texas and Florida govs are doing, sacrificing lives for their own political gain. That is something all real Americans should definitely care about. Hell even trumpy is calling for getting vaccinate now and got booed at his own rally for saying it.

Your a moron too.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Again dude take whatever precautions you feel will keep you safe. You and the other liberals can jerk each other off to your heart's content.

You know my opinion of vaccinations. Don't be a p**** and go get one.

Trump has always called for vaccinations since he's the guy that put the fast track on the vaccine. So you can quit whining about that. Start whining about Biden voters blacklatinos and young people.

But apparently the liberal idiots don't know the difference between masks and vaccinations.

WSS