THE BROWNS BOARD

Texas Governor

BaconHound

18 hours ago, hammertime said:

Look who you voted for.

consider that, moron.

This coming from the "Think for yourself while I ask the Fuhrer what he want's me to think" guy. Maybe look at the would be dictator you voted for and still support. That your version of democracy?

59 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

This coming from the "Think for yourself while I ask the Fuhrer what he want's me to think" guy. Maybe look at the would be dictator you voted for and still support. That your version of democracy?

Besides the fact that Joe Biden truly is incompetent we are not nor have we ever been a democracy. I believe it was originally set up so that the will of the people could never really override what the ruling class wanted. Same as it ever was. Love it or not.

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Besides the fact that Joe Biden truly is incompetent we are not nor have we ever been a democracy. I believe it was originally set up so that the will of the people could never really override what the ruling class wanted. Same as it ever was. Love it or not.

WSS

Well a federal judge disagrees with you and has referred 9 trumpy lying lawyers to their state bars for suspension and/or even disbarment for their actions in Michigan. Like her or not, she is reporting the facts of the referral.

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well a federal judge disagrees with you and has referred 9 trumpy lying lawyers to their state bars for suspension and/or even disbarment for their actions in Michigan. Like her or not, she is reporting the facts of the referral.

I think you might mistakenly think I care what a Democrat federal judge has to say about something that's exactly true that the United States is not actually a democracy. Or what I think about an m s n b c video.

Or what the hell this has to do with mask mandates.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Your grasping at anything you can make up.  Just accept that you’ve failed your country and all its people even though you were warned.

is your son one of those CRT teachers?

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Supreme Court rebuke of Biden, support of Trump border policy, marks latest loss

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

Your grasping at anything you can make up.  Just accept that you’ve failed your country and all its people even though you were warned.

is your son one of those CRT teachers?

Sorry but those supporting a dictator attempting to take over the presidency after his failed election bid are the ones who have failed this democracy. Just because you don't like the outcome does not give him or you the right to declare him president. When are you going to face up to that fact?

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think you might mistakenly think I care what a Democrat federal judge has to say about something that's exactly true that the United States is not actually a democracy. Or what I think about an m s n b c video.

Ok, I set a trap for the uninformed. So hear it from your own rightwing news.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/judge-disciplines-trump-lawyers/2021/08/25/id/1033796/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM251922_08262021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010104wj24z2

24 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sorry but those supporting a dictator attempting to take over the presidency after his failed election bid are the ones who have failed this democracy. Just because you don't like the outcome does not give him or you the right to declare him president. When are you going to face up to that fact?

Ok, I set a trap for the uninformed. So hear it from your own rightwing news.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/judge-disciplines-trump-lawyers/2021/08/25/id/1033796/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM251922_08262021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010104wj24z2

Sorry, one more time I'm not understanding how your obsession with somebody who's not the president anymore is related to a mask mandate in Texas. Or whether or not the United States is a republic or democracy. Unless you and Joe share more than just left wing politics.

WSS

15 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry, one more time I'm not understanding how your obsession with somebody who's not the president anymore.

WSS

Well Holy Shit, someone on this board actually admits trumpy is not the president anymore. "It's like a miracle!"-DJT

I think we need a new federal holiday declared. Jan. 6-National Insurrection Day!

But I will now take it back to masks.

https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/virus-outbreak-deaths-covid/2021/08/26/id/1033897/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM249736_08272021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=9898-1

"But health experts say that toll could be cut in half if nearly everyone wore a mask in public spaces."    That would include schools.

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well Holy Shit, someone on this board actually admits trumpy is not the president anymore. "It's like a miracle!"-DJT

probably most people that would say he's still president, If there really are any, are doing so just to watch crazy people like you freak out. Because you are obsessed.

I think we need a new federal holiday declared. Jan. 6-National Insurrection Day!

https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/virus-outbreak-deaths-covid/2021/08/26/id/1033897/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM249736_08272021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=9898-1

"But health experts say that toll could be cut in half if nearly everyone wore a mask in public spaces."    That would include schools.

piss on the masks. Everybody get your vaccinations and s t f u. If you need to make a statement get Joe Biden's picture tattooed on your forehead.

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The masks are a total fraud.. Your own body sheds viruses through your pores... The masks will do absolutely NOTHING.. Except stop your own snot rockets...

On 8/15/2021 at 3:30 PM, Westside Steve said:

Sorry maybe I'm just dence today but I didn't understand that response? Exactly why do you think the federal government should not provide assistance? And what manner of assistance?

If your state chooses to ignore CDC guidelines and goes further to pass executive orders contrary to those guidelines, FEMA relief, COVID bailout money, etc. should not be provided.

26 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

If your state chooses to ignore CDC guidelines and goes further to pass executive orders contrary to those guidelines, FEMA relief, COVID bailout money, etc. should not be provided.

That will never happen the politicians need the Graft in the big cities. 😉

WSS

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

We disagree on this one.

Well then you are more gullible and dumber than I gave you credit for... Carry on... It's a fact that viruses shed through your pores... you can find all kinds of data to support this...

11 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well then you are more gullible and dumber than I gave you credit for... Carry on... It's a fact that viruses shed through your pores... you can find all kinds of data to support this...

I’d be very interested in seeing the data on this as long as Dr. Stock’s name is not associated with it.

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Probably not but one can hope.  They used federal money to force states like Louisiana to raise the legal drinking age.

Yes they did and New Orleans is making a killing from that. Remember I'm fine with mandatory vaccinations. I just think the masks are b*******.

WSS

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes they did and New Orleans is making a killing from that. Remember I'm fine with mandatory vaccinations. I just think the masks are b*******.

WSS

And I think you are entitled to your opinion. The mask issue to me is quite simple. When a public health crisis occurs you turn to doctors and scientists for guidance.  The majority of those individuals have stated their opinion in favor of the public wearing masks to assist in curbing the spread of the virus. 

15 hours ago, nickers said:

This is for you and the other "BB doctors". Sorry, but I'll take the researcher's data over all of your opinions for which none of you have provided evidence. This was recorded a week ago.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

This is for you and the other "BB doctors". Sorry, but I'll take the researcher's data over all of your opinions for which none of you have provided evidence. This was recorded a week ago.

A paid for by fake news dr.. great

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

A paid for by fake news dr.. great

You have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Dr. Klotman is the President/CEO of the Baylor College of Medicine and Senior Dean of Medicine. He does these youtube videos as a public service through the facilities of that Medical School, not CNN/MSNBC, Rolling Stone, etc. Maybe if you start thinking of it like any other premier medical school that would sink in a little better.

His information is based on the medical journals' publication of the most recent worldwide research on COVID-19.

Yours and Steve's are based on pure speculation, unless you want to provide the research on here yourselves that verifies those opinions.

I'll bet you did not even view the data he provided in support of masking. You just wrote it off didn't you.

19 hours ago, BaconHound said:

I’d be very interested in seeing the data on this as long as Dr. Stock’s name is not associated with it.

Just Google viral shedding, there’s more than enough hits to read keep you reading for a week.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, BaconHound said:

And I think you are entitled to your opinion.

as are we all.

The mask issue to me is quite simple. When a public health crisis occurs you turn to doctors and scientists for guidance.  The majority of those individuals have stated their opinion in favor of the public wearing masks to assist in curbing the spread of the virus. 

I'll tell you what, sure I think that 24/7 mask-wearing might possibly slow down the infection rate a tiny fraction if people actually have the active virus. I don't think it has any significant effect on the wearer whatsoever. And that is only if they are used stringently and properly. I can imagine the armed guards on every street making folks stay within their homes which slow the spread of this shit. Still there's only so much Freedom I'm willing to give up to the nanny state; as whether or not you think the CDC may be compromised by politics? I'll leave that to you but I think they are being overly cautious. If cigarettes white sugar motorcycles alcohol speed limit of over 35 miles an hour etc etc are perfectly legal people are going to get sick or hurt and wind up in the hospital. I added the hospital part for the people who say did they fear the hospitals will be overcome by Corona cases. Besides I'm not all that choked up by vaccine and testing mandates or vaccination passports but I hold my nose and let those pass. But for you guys who enjoy living in a plastic bubble feel free to do it.

WSS

• Like 1