THE BROWNS BOARD

Texas Governor

BaconHound

Laredo Sues Biden Over 'Flood' of Illegal Immigrants ...

The city of Laredo, Texas, is suing the Biden administration in an attempt to stop the transfer of thousands of illegal immigrants from among those apprehended in the Rio Grande Valley and Del Rio ...

Biden's Border Crisis—Crime Problem in Texas a Bad Omen ...

The report by the famous Texas Rangers shows that over 344,000 criminal aliens were booked into local Texas jails between June 1, 2011, and June 30, 2021, of which over 235,000 were classified as ...

Biden's Border Crisis—Crime Problem in Texas a Bad Omen ...

The report by the famous Texas Rangers shows that over 344,000 criminal aliens were booked into local Texas jails between June 1, 2011, and June 30, 2021, of which over 235,000 were classified as ...

Joe Biden went into a fit of rage when Texas' Governor ...

With all the problems plaguing society, none is more pressing, or long-lasting as illegal immigration. Democrats continue to allow illegal aliens to flood into the country across the virtually non-existent border, and once they get in, they are allowing them to evade capture and deportation. Joe Biden has been disastrous on this.

This Border Town Blames Biden for Flood of Illegal Immigrants

Residents of Del Rio, a Texas border down that is the seat of Val Verde County, say it is overwhelmed by the crisis at the southern border. Pictured: Illegal immigrants cross the Rio Grande River ...

MADNESS AT THE BORDER -- HUGE LINE of Undocumented ...

A huge line of immigrants was filmed waiting for smugglers to take them across the Rio Grande and into the US in Texas. The video was taken on Wednesday morning. Joe Biden opened the borders and the illegals are FLOODING IN! At the current rate, over three million illegal immigrants will have entered America by the end of Biden's first term.

Texas Guard Deployed as Migrants, Some in Biden T-shirts ...

Immigrants at the southern US border, some wearing t-shirts that read "Biden Please Let Us In," seem ready to test Democratic Joe Biden's immigration policies after Biden rolled back hardline ...

Buses leaving Texas border town packed with illegal migrants

Jul 22, 2021Buses leaving the Texas city at the heart of the border crisis are struggling to keep up with business -- because they're full of illegal immigrants released into the US by overwhelmed Border ...
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, hammertime said:

I talk to my Texas folks almost daily. 
spare me.  In fact go lick a door knob or something.

An idiot talking to Texas idiots. Got it. The state is full of 'em, but just gives the virus time on the anti-mask/antivax trumpidiots here. Unfortunately there are also some very good people dying from this kind of guidance. I'm glad the last two of my grandchildren got their second Pfizer shots on Monday before returning to school. I'm also glad to see that many schools have defied the Governor's stupidity and will have mask mandates as they were successful in court against the Governor's edict.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

An idiot talking to Texas idiots. Got it. The state is full of 'em, but just gives the virus time on the anti-mask/antivax trumpidiots here. Unfortunately there are also some very good people dying from this kind of guidance. I'm glad the last two of my grandchildren got their second Pfizer shots on Monday before returning to school. I'm also glad to see that many schools have defied the Governor's stupidity and will have mask mandates as they were successful in court against the Governor's edict.

you are being the idiot. How about your hero Clay Jenkins?

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/08/05/suit-filed-against-tiny-tyrant-judge-clay-jenkins/

Suit Filed Against ‘Tiny Tyrant’ Judge Clay Jenkins Says Attorney For Dallas County Commissioner J.J. Koch

8 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

nT_cie649hayspuiq9bgikziy74.jpg

Easy to say when you are not in states with idiots like Abbott or what's his name in Florida that are now in out of control spread events among the unmasked & unvaccinated who are taking the advice of people like you. They are overwhelming hospitals now with high death rates soon to follow.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Easy to say when you are not in states with idiots like Abbott or what's his name in Florida that are now in out of control spread events among the unmasked & unvaccinated who are taking the advice of people like you. They are overwhelming hospitals now with high death rates soon to follow.

How spooky 👻 

like higher than 99.973% survival rate?

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

youd fit right in here in minn. where this political body of liberals buy into the fear spread and its proven economy destruction. 

dont care about the overwhelming hospital situation UNTIL you idiots running the country recognize that over 50% do not agree with the direction taken 

let alone  not even seeing the reason for such weakening healthcare systems -  the personnell like nurses and support staff  - get this - LEFT!

the left  -(as a party) put alot of stock into "optics"

could it be - that this proliferation of the "variants" are just a way for the biden handlers ,caretakers and the media

to keep the spotlight on the horror of the plandemic instead of the fact that they CANNOT blame DJT 

for the bad economy and its inflation rate as a result of the federal spending spree going on? 🤔

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

How spooky 👻 

like higher than 99.973% survival rate?

For the unvaccinated with Delta variant (which makes up over 83% of new cases in Texas) your stats are off at least tenfold and even worse for over age 65 or with underlying conditions. What's spooky is how many people take that kind of false information to their graves now. Gonna get worse in states like Texas, Florida, La., Ark. Miss. and Alabama.

EDIT: At least the Ark. Gov. regrets signing an antimasking law earlier this year now that it's cascading over their mostly unmasked, unvaccinated state.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/04/arkansas-gov-regrets-signing-ban-on-mask-mandates/

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

For the unvaccinated with Delta variant (which makes up over 83% of new cases in Texas) your stats are off at least tenfold and even worse for over age 65 or with underlying conditions. What's spooky is how many people take that kind of false information to their graves now. Gonna get worse in states like Texas, Florida, La., Ark. Miss. and Alabama.

EDIT: At least the Ark. Gov. regrets signing an antimasking law earlier this year now that it's cascading over their mostly unmasked, unvaccinated state.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/04/arkansas-gov-regrets-signing-ban-on-mask-mandates/

Come on Tex…let’s see some more BS numbers.

what a stooge, grow a pair

and think for yourself for

a

change.

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

Your a moron.

if your sick stay home.  Wash your hands and stay away from old folks if you think your sick. 

masks are worthless unless your properly trained to use a properly fitted respirator.

Then I wonder why the Epidemiologist and President of Baylor College of Medicine has a different opinion than you and the other people here with no experience in 

reviewing all the research which he does on a daily basis. And I wonder why when he sees an unmasked crowd he always comments that even if they are vaccinated, 

it is unwise to be in close quarters without a mask for long periods of time. In fact he usually says he would most certainly have a mask on in those situations. I think I will listen

to him because he is an extremely bright moron.