THE BROWNS BOARD

Texas Governor

BaconHound

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Come on Tex…let’s see some more BS numbers.

what a stooge, grow a pair

and think for yourself for

a

change.

My BS numbers come from the same guy who says wear masks in my post above. Maybe if you viewed his weekly videos where he updates the latest on COVID, including the 

delta variant, you might actually learn from the data he provides with his references from where he gets the data. Delta is just very different than the original in both contagiousness 

as well as mortality rates. He doesn't just make it up out of thin air.

On 8/12/2021 at 9:03 AM, Westside Steve said:

So bacon do you attribute this problem more to mask resistance or the fact that not enough people are vaccinated?

Because unless I'm mistaken people who are not vaccinated are much more likely to get sick?

WSS

Lack of vaccination is the primary cause. Lack of following CDC guidelines, secondary cause.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Then I wonder why the Epidemiologist and President of Baylor College of Medicine has a different opinion than you and the other people here with no experience in 

reviewing all the research which he does on a daily basis. And I wonder why when he sees an unmasked crowd he always comments that even if they are vaccinated, 

it is unwise to be in close quarters without a mask for long periods of time. In fact he usually says he would most certainly have a mask on in those situations. I think I will listen

to him because he is an extremely bright moron.

I can find a dozen experts from Stanford university that back my opinion.  Grow a pair .

think for yourself 

I can find a dozen experts from Stanford university that back my opinion.  Grow a pair .

think for yourself

Link 'em and I'll read 'em.

Meanwhile: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/stanford-university-reports-breakthrough-cases-covid-19-fully/story?id=79007407

From the article: "Stanford University officials said "vaccination continues to be our best defense against severe COVID-19 infection." Face masks, physical distancing and regular hand washing "remain powerful ways to prevent the transmission of COVID-19," officials added. "

So Stanford experts say you are a liar.

13 hours ago, hammertime said:

How spooky 👻 

like higher than 99.973% survival rate?

Here ya go. Pay attention to the small print here at the 22:22 Mark. Read down where it compares children death rate of .4% to adult death rate of 1.1%. So you see that 1.1% is a far cry from your fictional 99.972% survival rate. It would do you some good to listen to his weekly videos. You'll see he is no dummy and keeps up with current worldwide research. You were trying to say the death rate is .028%. Multiply that by 10 and you get .280%, still a long way from the 1.1% I remarked was tenfold higher than your number. I admit I was wrong. I totally understated the difference.

Yo texy 

the entire pandemic has been filled

with lie after lie.

every single

expert has been full of shit.  Instead of saying we

dont know, the assholes

double down and lie

some

more.  So for anyone impinging on ANY freedom of Mine. Go F yourself.  Bunch of hysterical, scared cowards.

shame on all you people exploiting the deaths of all these people and falsely attributing COVID-19 to there demise.  People die.

• Upvote 1

Yo texy 

with lie after lie.

every single

dont know, the assholes

double down and lie

some

more.  So for anyone impinging on ANY freedom of Mine. Go F yourself.  Bunch of hysterical, scared cowards.

shame on all you people exploiting the deaths of all these people and falsely attributing COVID-19 to there demise.  People die.

Is this an attempt at poetry? Or Tourettes? 

I'm interested in these Stanford experts as well. Debating masks isn't my thing but I'll read the pro and con musings.

Yeah, what do you expect them to do? Listen to "doctors" and "scientists" and "experts"????? What do they know anyway! I saw someone say something different online! And my own personal experience is different than what they say!

They'll never take mah freedoms!

this country is so royally fucked 

Real Americans = Real big children

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hammertime said:

Yo texy 

with lie after lie.

every single

dont know, the assholes

double down and lie

some

Shame on ignorant people like you who continue to spread horseshit that you can't back up (Where are those Stanford experts you claimed? I gave you my Stanford answer.). If you watch that entire video you will hear Dr. Klotman say on more than one issue that the research is not yet clear. When the answer is not yet backed by research he says so. 

And now you're claiming that COVID isn't a problem that's is indeed killing people. Again, liar, show me the proof or

"double down and lie

some

more." You're words fit you perfectly.

BTW I wonder why this is happening just as predicted. https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-surge-delta-close-schools-children-b729dd20-a944-49ce-940c-95a52a6a229e.html

7 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Masks

do they

work

do they not

work

do you're research. the answer is out they're.

No it really isn't. What is out there is the opinion or the theory of a lot of people on both sides but common sense should give you a good idea. Can they prevent the wearer from Catching the disease? That's a ridiculous idea, of course not. Can they possibly slow the spread if the wearer is actually infected and has no knowledge of it. Probably but only with exacting and precise use. I would venture to say almost nobody does that.

But they are a symbol; that's why they get so much attention in the left-wing press. And among Democrats and liberals.

WSS

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Masks

do they

work

do they not

work

do you're research. the answer is out they're.

Surgical masks prevent you from spreading large particles of nasty shit.  They are not meant to stop disease from getting in.  N95 masks are 95 percent effective in blocking covid.  Even the N95 masks have to be worn properly to check for correct wearing, which 90 percent of people have no clue.  I've seen people wearing them below their nose, on their chin, etc.

Biden says wearing masks for at least the next three months is key to safe  school reopening | The Independent | The Independent

Photo of Fauci with face mask down draws jeers. He fires back. | wusa9.com

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Surgical masks prevent you from spreading large particles of nasty shit.  They are not meant to stop disease from getting in.  N95 masks are 95 percent effective in blocking covid.  Even the N95 masks have to be worn properly to check for correct wearing, which 90 percent of people have no clue.  I've seen people wearing them below their nose, on their chin, etc.

Biden says wearing masks for at least the next three months is key to safe  school reopening | The Independent | The Independent

Exactly. Now ask yourself how many people are actually wearing N 95 masks as opposed to bandanas cloth masks those cheap blue ones or bullfrogs. Also ask yourself how ridiculous is it put one on when you enter restaurant walk six steps and take it off.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Exactly. Now ask yourself how many people are actually wearing N 95 masks as opposed to bandanas cloth masks those cheap blue ones or bullfrogs. Also ask yourself how ridiculous is it put one on when you enter restaurant walk six steps and take it off.

WSS

Let people virtue signal all they want.   Just don’t expect me to follow blindly like a moron.

So not wearing masks is like "conspiracy theory lite".

It let's idiots feel like they're "smart", "not sheep", "special". Got it 

You don't want to openly go all the way to JAFBF levels of wanting some kind of fake validation, but not wearing masks is a good entry point. Makes sense.

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So not wearing masks is like "conspiracy theory lite".

It let's idiots feel like they're "smart", "not sheep", "special". Got it 

You don't want to openly go all the way to JAFBF levels of wanting some kind of fake validation, but not wearing masks is a good entry point. Makes sense.

This is why no one in your life likes you.

19 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Then I wonder why the Epidemiologist and President of Baylor College of Medicine has a different opinion than you and the other people here with no experience in 

I must have missed the part where he said use any kind of covering you want toilet paper window screen sandpaper it's all the same. And the only time you are contagious is between the front door and your table of a restaurant. And wear it any way you like under your chin right below your nose over the top of your head. It's guaranteed to keep you from getting sick. Anyway masks are kind of the equivalent of wearing a turban to show what religion you are. Vaccinations are different thing.

reviewing all the research which he does on a daily basis. And I wonder why when he sees an unmasked crowd he always comments that even if they are vaccinated, 

it is unwise to be in close quarters without a mask for long periods of time. In fact he usually says he would most certainly have a mask on in those situations. I think I will listen

to him because he is an extremely bright moron.

10 minutes ago, hammertime said:

That’s one and i believe they succumbed to peer pressure and retracted it.   Don’t be-a stooge.

Facemasks are vital in not spreading any airborne viruses.

The covid-19 vaccine is the only way now to get a grip on it and get back to somewhat normal.

Wear a mask, get your shots...... don't be a crybaby about it, we're 'Mericans damnit !!

The Editorial Committee concluded that the author’s hypothesis is misleading on the following basis:

1. A broader review of existing scientific evidence clearly shows that approved masks with correct certification, and worn in compliance with guidelines, are an effective prevention of COVID-19 transmission.

2. The manuscript misquotes and selectively cites published papers. References #16, 17, 25 and 26 are all misquoted.

3. Table 1. Physiological and Psychological Effects of Wearing Facemask and Their Potential Health Consequences, generated by the author. All data in the table is unverified, and there are several speculative statements.

4. The author submitted that he is currently affiliated to Stanford University, and VA Palo Alto Health Care System. However, both institutions have confirmed that Dr Vainshelboim ended his connection with them in 2016.

• Thanks 1