THE BROWNS BOARD

Dementia Joe covid plan

Westside Steve

So you guys know where I stand. Quit being a pussy go get the vaccination throw the mask in the trash. That being said Joe Biden making the vaccination mandatory for healthcare workers does exactly what? First of all vaccination doesn't make you substantially less likely to spread the disease. (I do believe you'll be less sick if you contract covid if you've been vaccinated) Number two every healthcare worker where's the mask the entire time you are in the facility right? So since a lot of healthcare professionals are leery of the vaccination many of them will opt out of going to work. What does this mean? Less people to staff the medical facilities.

So can any of you DLTHW Biden supporters force yourself to admit this is counterproductive, even stupid?

3 2 1...

WSS

It is stupid. My wife is a RN and she has to wear all kinds of PPE. So having a mandate for her isn’t going to do much

The place she works has had 3 staffers test positive even though they were vaccinated. But they were not under the same PPE requirements that she is under

Also my brother-in-law is a teacher. He’s vaccinated and still got COVID. But he didn’t get sick. Just felt tired, he said. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

It is stupid. My wife is a RN and she has to wear all kinds of PPE. So having a mandate for her isn’t going to do much

The place she works has had 3 staffers test positive even though they were vaccinated. But they were not under the same PPE requirements that she is under

Also my brother-in-law is a teacher. He’s vaccinated and still got COVID. But he didn’t get sick. Just felt tired, he said. 

Just anecdotally I know a handful of people who have tested positive recently, all the ones who have been vaccinated had relatively mild symptoms. The only ones that were really sick, not life and death but still ..., are the ones who found some reason not to get the vaccination.

WSS

Phil Valentine, a prominent Tennessee rightwing talk radio host, had released a song called Vaxman, an anti-Covid vaccination ditty based on the Beatles track Taxman.

Marc Bernier, a host in Daytona Beach, Florida, had declared himself “Mr Anti-Vax”. Dick Farrel, also from Florida, urged his listeners not to get vaccinated, and Jimmy DeYoung asked on air whether the vaccine could be a “form of government control of the people”.

All four men died in August of coronavirus. A fifth conservative radio host, Bob Enyart, died on 13 September, weeks after he told his listeners to boycott vaccines that were “immorally developed”.

• Thanks 1

Of course in the effort to paint conservatives as the core of the anti-vaxxers remember that the biggest non-vaccinated groups are African-Americans Hispanics and young people. Also a fair percentage of medical professionals. The highest number of vaccinated? Seniors who trend Republican so there's that.

It is not ridiculous to think that there could be dangerous side effects to the facts. In my opinion the risk is far less then the possibilities of serious complications for the un vaccinated.

WSS

52 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So you guys know where I stand. Quit being a pussy go get the vaccination throw the mask in the trash. That being said Joe Biden making the vaccination mandatory for healthcare workers does exactly what? First of all vaccination doesn't make you substantially less likely to spread the disease. (I do believe you'll be less sick if you contract covid if you've been vaccinated) Number two every healthcare worker where's the mask the entire time you are in the facility right? So since a lot of healthcare professionals are leery of the vaccination many of them will opt out of going to work. What does this mean? Less people to staff the medical facilities.

So can any of you DLTHW Biden supporters force yourself to admit this is counterproductive, even stupid?

3 2 1...

WSS

How about,,,,you do what you want and quit calling people pussies for not taking the jab!  Why the do you care.....the unvax carries no more and no less risk, than the vaxed,  to the vaxed.

Things like.....mandatory vax for everyone except us and postal workers kinda defeats the message.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

How about,,,,you do what you want and quit calling people pussies for not taking the jab!  Why the do you care.....the unvax carries no more and no less risk, than the vaxed,  to the vaxed.

Things like.....mandatory vax for everyone except us and postal workers kinda defeats the message.

I only care because you won't get nearly as sick if you get the virus after you've been fully vaccinated. So again, don't be a pussy.  It's like not wearing a seatbelt because you might get thrown clear of the accident.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I only care because you won't get nearly as sick if you get the virus after you've been fully vaccinated. So again, don't be a pussy.  It's like not wearing a seatbelt because you might get thrown clear of the accident.

WSS

What name shall we give women who refuse the jab?

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

the vax hesistant folks are not the problem - maybe we are more part of the solution when you boil it down to one thing

statistical proof of survivability

I dont fault anyone taking it - BUT

when the end game is a mandatory vax

then it will be rebellion.

Some people just like to rebell I guess. Shiting your pants over something that has just about zero downside allows these LDTHW cork soakers to achieve their goal of shutting down the country again.

WSS

• Upvote 1

The problem is human beings are different - different chemistries, health concerns or not, physical conditioning.

Our friends didn't get the vaccine - came back from vacation - she got it, went to the hospital asap, was ok to go back home in about 4/5 days. He wouldn't go. Waited with covid and wouldn't go to the hospital. Apparently lied and went and got the vaccine, got sicker...they took him to the hospital, too late, he died.

Their daughter got it - ended up fine. Our friends in NC got it. quarantined themselves in their rooms, were sick and then were fine.

Our friends in NC - their pastor's wife is very sick with covid - not vaccinated - haven't heard if she's ok or not yet. but they are hoping she doesn't have to go on a ventilator.........

We drove about 4000 miles altogether on our excellent adventure out west over a few days over two weeks. Went in many places - wore our masks indoors, except sometimes not in the camp bathrooms. (who wears a mask taking a shower?). We were vaccinated.

We are in great shape. Just be careful out there folks.

And, try to FORCE everyone to get the vaccine? Not happening here in AMERICA.  And yes, there would be a hell of a rebellion all over this country. The power to legally FORCE everyone (except for illegals, go figure) to get injected? Nope. Because once they can accrue THAT kind of power - they can/will try to keep on "legally" forcing. The tyranny power will have been established.

But the left would love to have the power that communist china/russia/nk/cuba has.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bigbambo said:

Do you truly not understand how someone choosing to be unvaccinated can affect others? Do you really not get it or are you being dumb on purpose?

Kamala toe and oatmeal joe campaigned on they werent taking any vaccine developed under Trump.  

Why would you be surprised people are hesitant to blindly follow those morons.  

On a scale of 1 to ten

I trust the politicians...media...fauci...a firm 2

Medically employed relatives...10.  They say to get it...I got it.  And got Moderna..so pleased about that compared to j n j and pfizer

54 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you truly not understand how someone choosing to be unvaccinated can affect others? Do you really not get it or are you being dumb on purpose?

Please explain it to me......and please remember, I'm sophisticated........if it was a jab that would keep me from getting and spreading, you may have a point..

Are you still trying to figure out how it is so hard for some to vote?   Let me help ya....it's not any harder than most things in life......Good goobly goop

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

Please explain it to me......and please remember, I'm sophisticated........if it was a jab that would keep me from getting and spreading, you may have a point..

Are you still trying to figure out how it is so hard for some to vote?   Let me help ya....it's not any harder than most things in life......Good goobly goop

Pun intended?

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

First of all vaccination doesn't make you substantially less likely to spread the disease. (I do believe you'll be less sick if you contract covid if you've been vaccinated)

WSS

Yeah, less sick...if the jab don't get ya first

https://media.patriots.win/post/C2esKvjM.jpeg

2 hours ago, bigbambo said:

"I'm sophisticated"

Ha, you're fun

- clogging the healthcare system

- allowing the virus to mutate

- another potential way to catch the virus

Do we really have a small pocket of anti vaxxers on here? Geez...

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"I'm sophisticated"

Ha, you're fun

Thanks

- clogging the healthcare system

Well,  we're not worried about the border crashers now are we!

- allowing the virus to mutate

Do you have proof that only the unvaxxed can engineer a variant?  It's a big world and we are shipping refugees & illegals here without that being a concern of Joe and the Tards.

- another potential way to catch the virus

Okay sonny, if there is 330 million people in the U.S. and those 330 million can catch and spread, vaxxed and unvaxxed, how can the unvaxxed be another potential way to catch the virus?  giggle giggle snort snort 

Do we really have a small pocket of anti vaxxers on here? Geez...

Oh NO!.....so scary......

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

That's about 20 percent below herd immunity.  Get your vaccine.

Thank you. The amount of anti-science among the anti-vaxxers is stunning. Magnetism. Micro chips. Don't know the long term effects. Latest from John Hopkins- you get covid, you have a 1.5% chance of croaking from it. Laid elite athletes like Myles Garrett low for weeks. And please spare me the bullshit it's just the flu or something else.  Nah- it won't kill ME.  Just like it didn't kill those antivax radio announcers. 

Oh I respect those free-dumbs "right" to not take the jab. I won't cry when they wind up on a slab either. There's posters on this Forum who personally knew unvaccinated people who died from the disease.  

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated.  677k heading for the magic million. I'm not betting we won't get there either. Height of stupidity to say- well vaccination isn't a 100% guarantee you won't die of covid as a lame excuse. But the latest is it's a 99.92% guarantee you won't should you have a breakthrough infection.   

A viral video claimed: "Hundreds of thousands died after taking the advice of these celebrities," who are "aiding and abetting mass murder" through COVID-19 vaccination.

There is no evidence to back the claim. According to the CDC, there is no evidence in the U.S. that the vaccines have caused any deaths, though it is continuing to investigate cases of death that are reported following vaccination. DUH!!! You vaccinate a few 100 million people, the odds some of them are going to die in the next month or so from unrelated causes is pretty good.  

PS- That's one of the reasons I'm trying to stay pretty scarce around here of late- plenty of "claims" about a bunch of crap- with ZERO proof to back it up. And it gets gobbled up like it's Gospel.