THE BROWNS BOARD

Dementia Joe covid plan

Westside Steve

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm wondering if the lefties are big-time Neocons or just the usual Trump hate...

Seems like the Democrats they support now hated them back in the day.

WSS

True….I even remember when they couldn’t stand the ground that John McCain stood on.

On 9/22/2021 at 6:04 AM, Westside Steve said:

On 9/22/2021 at 6:04 AM, Westside Steve said:

Yeah, less sick...if the jab don't get ya first

I'd have to check the numbers but I can't imagine that death from the vaccine haven't had any higher rate than be killed by lightning strikes.

yes, you would have to......lightning strikes average 49 deaths per year...if I knew percentages, I could tell you how far off you are......

VAERS data released Friday by the CDC included a total of 726,965 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 15,386 deaths and 99,410 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 17, 2021.

https://noqreport.com/2021/09/24/more-than-726000-covid-vaccine-injuries-reported-to-vaers-as-cdc-fda-overrule-advisory-committees-recommendations-on-third-pfizer-shot/

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

VAERS data released Friday by the CDC

Forgive me.....I din't know Lisa Ryan was on top of this.......Lisa went to school for broadcast journalism and political science at Ball State University, and she has a master's in public affairs reporting from the University of Illinois Springfield. 

28 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

VAERS data released Friday by the CDC

Forgive me.....I din't know Lisa Ryan was on top of this.......Lisa went to school for broadcast journalism and political science at Ball State University, and she has a master's in public affairs reporting from the University of Illinois Springfield. 

"It is absolutely 100 percent true that there are deaths reported on the VAERS site," Edwards said.  "Just because something is on VAERS, it's not necessarily true," she said. 

Deaths happen naturally within the population, especially considering the elderly and most vulnerable populations received the vaccine first,

• Upvote 1

Death from vaccination 3

About the same as being eaten by a bear

57  eaten by sharks

Death from being struck by lightning  49

Pedestrians hit by cars 6205

Bludgeoned by fire extinguishers on January 6 0

Deaths from venturing into the inner city……

WSS 

🐈

• Upvote 1

3....please wash your hands after pulling that out...lol

Of the 6,981 U.S. deaths reported as of Sept. 17, 12% occurred within 24 hours of vaccination, 17% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination and 30% occurred in people who experienced an onset of symptoms within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

this is from the system of science........please follow it until we tell you not to

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

"It is absolutely 100 percent true that there are deaths reported on the VAERS site," Edwards said.  "Just because something is on VAERS, it's not necessarily true," she said. 

Deaths happen naturally within the population, especially considering the elderly and most vulnerable populations received the vaccine first,

I know you are normally sensible but ...............really.....not everything is necessarily true....geez............death happens naturally.......really?

55 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

I know you are normally sensible but ...............really.....not everything is necessarily true....geez............death happens naturally.......really?

They do. That's why I'm not a pussy about the covid in the first place and less of a pussy about the vaccine. I could give a f*** about politics not one single f***. But you're less likely to get the shit if you've been vaccinated but even if you do, which is possible you won't be nearly as sick. Whatever your reasons are to make a scene about not getting vaccinated are bullshit. If you are that terrified, which you aren't you're just doing this to make noise, then stay inside your house. But you wont. 

WSS

• Upvote 1

From the CDC

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 386 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 20, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,899 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC

I wonder if the CDC ever expressed this kind of clarity concerning the pre-vax COVID grossly inflated death toll numbers. Lest we forget...if you died of a heart attack and had COVID, you died of COVID, or if you got run over by a bus and died, and had COVID, you died of COVID

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Lest we forget...if you died of a heart attack and had COVID, you died of COVID, or if you got run over by a bus and died, and had COVID, you died of COVID

Yes the  "coding" at every healthcare facility / caregivers calling it covid required for $$ Govt funds - its NO wonder that the data is questionable at the very least. (we saw this LAST year!)

this paralysis by analysis will not change the lines already drawn between the vaxxed and the hesitant.

Wont change mine- no matter how many times the vax enlightened call me a pussy...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

They do. That's why I'm not a pussy about the covid in the first place and less of a pussy about the vaccine. I could give a f*** about politics not one single f***. But you're less likely to get the shit if you've been vaccinated but even if you do, which is possible you won't be nearly as sick. Whatever your reasons are to make a scene about not getting vaccinated are bullshit. If you are that terrified, which you aren't you're just doing this to make noise, then stay inside your house. But you wont. 

WSS

We get you can say "pussy" ...oh that hurts.....do I not deserve that "pussy ass" disclaimer of yours?  Thanks for your concern but it's not a "scene", it's what I'm willing to believe and risk..like freedom of choice.

I have a problem with people winging the number of deaths from the vaccine.....3?

image.png

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Gorka said:

Holy cow!

Explain away this one from the Navy Surgeon General.

According to the CDC the FDA requires every post vax death be reported to VAERS , which doesn't mean all deaths were due to the vax.

But how do they explain away the incredible surge in health issues? 

She's a surgeon who was in the Navy.  Not the Navy Surgeon General.

48 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

We get you can say "pussy" ...oh that hurts.....do I not deserve that "pussy ass" disclaimer of yours?  Thanks for your concern but it's not a "scene", it's what I'm willing to believe and risk..like freedom of choice.

I have a problem with people winging the number of deaths from the vaccine.....3?

image.png

https://covid-101.org/science/how-many-people-have-died-from-the-vaccine-in-the-u-s/

Really if you are in fear of the vaccine killing you I can't imagine how you could ever leave your house.

WSS

• Upvote 2

During this global pandemic it is even more important than ever to ensure Veterans take precautionary steps to protect themselves from both COVID-19 and the Flu!
Both COVID-19 and the Flu can have a dangerous outcome for Veterans and their loved ones.
Fighting COVID-19 & the Flu Starts with you!
Special Saturday Flu Shot Clinics:
Drive Thru & Walk-up Flu Shot Saturday Clinics
8 a.m. – 1 p.m., - Saturday, September 25
8 a.m. – 1 p.m., - Saturday, October 2
Available at all 13 primary care locations, to include the Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center (drive-thru). Please stop by your local VA for your annual flu shot.
Flu Shots Available:
It is recommended that all Veterans receive a flu shot. Beginning September 25, Veterans can get their flu shot at all appointments. They can also stop by for walk-in and drive-thru clinics without an appointment.
Outpatient Clinics – 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. & 1 to 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
(walk-in or drive-thru depending on the clinic)
Cleveland VA Medical Center – 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. & 1 to 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
(walk-in only, available in primary care)
COVID-19 Vaccine Information - Visit https://www.cleveland.va.gov/services/covid-19-vaccines.asp or call 216-791-3800.

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://covid-101.org/science/how-many-people-have-died-from-the-vaccine-in-the-u-s/

Really if you are in fear of the vaccine killing you I can't imagine how you could ever leave your house.

WSS

omg............okay...it's 3.

let's see if they EVER recall the PREP Act and allow people to hold these manufacturers liable.......ya know, seeing only 3 have croaked ............I hope and pray it is safe for all that have already received....and those who wish not to.. good luck on whatever you decide!   

biden has always pretended the writings and speeches of others were his.

back in college, he was a plagiarizer. He's always told fake stories about himself.

Lied on his resume, lied about college he went to, lied about where he worked.

He's never been mentally stable, and his entire family got rich off it.

Still waiting for the fake haters to apologize for putting this turd into office.

"turd" also based on the damage he and his puppeteers are doing to our country.

33 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Just to make myself clear, I believe everyone should get the jab. The sticking point (no pun intended} is whether people should be forced.

I agree that is the sticking point. Still we are forced to do ( or forbidden to do) tons of s*** every single day. The list is endless.

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I agree that is the sticking point. Still we are forced to do ( or forbidden to do) tons of s*** every single day. The list is endless.

WSS

all those things are medical mandates. That is the huge difference.

We got our vaccines, both one and two. Went 4000 miles, Colorado/Neb/Illinois/Indiana/Iowa/S. Dakota/Wyoming....

gas stations/museums/visitor centers/hardware stores/gift shops, Wall Drug old western mini mall, Biggest Truck Stop in the World, many many places. Usually wore our masks in most all buildings, except bathrooms at camping.

Never got covid. Used hand sanitizer.

I suggest getting the vaccines (I like the Phizers) and wearing masks and handsanitizer and using common sense.

Just be careful out there folks.

But passing laws forcing medical decisions like vaccines sets a hell of an extremely dangerous precedent. A precedent of tyranny run wild. Dangerous over-reach by our gov.

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

Just to make myself clear, I believe everyone should get the jab. The sticking point (no pun intended} is whether people should be forced.

I meant to preface that by sayin that in spite of hearing some news yesterday that another vaxed acquaintance of mine got COVID. That makes 2 vaxed people I know that got COVID.

45 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

all those things are medical mandates. That is the huge difference.

there is absolutely not a huge difference. There are speed limits. What the hell's the difference if I drive a hundred miles an hour on a deserted Highway? There are motorcycle helmet laws there a seat belt laws there are safety features forced upon the automobile manufacturers. You're not allowed to smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol when you're old enough to shoot the enemy. That's just the health-related crap. Dozens of other restrictions of Freedom that don't really harm anybody else.

We got our vaccines, both one and two. 

And there must have been a reason for that. And that reason is why it doesn't bother me if they are mandated. Because it makes more sense to get the son of a b**** then not. Even if you had it and you have some natural immunity. Great a little bit more doesn't hurt. I say there's no credible medical argument against the vaccine and the people who refuse to take it or just doing it to be a pain in the ass. People love to be pains in the ass.

Went 4000 miles, Colorado/Neb/Illinois/Indiana/Iowa/S. Dakota/Wyoming....

gas stations/museums/visitor centers/hardware stores/gift shops, Wall Drug old western mini mall, Biggest Truck Stop in the World, many many places. Usually wore our masks in most all buildings, except bathrooms at camping.

Never got covid. Used hand sanitizer.

I suggest getting the vaccines (I like the Phizers) and wearing masks and handsanitizer and using common sense.

Just be careful out there folks.

But passing laws forcing medical decisions like vaccines sets a hell of an extremely dangerous precedent. A precedent of tyranny run wild. Dangerous over-reach by our gov.

but at the end of the day you me the woodpecker  Larry and Die Hard all got the shot because on balance it's probably a good idea. Not because dementia Joe told us to do it.

wss

• Upvote 1