THE BROWNS BOARD

Dementia Joe covid plan

Westside Steve

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How about, if you're unvaccinated (by choice) and you get covid you don't go to the hospital? Deal with it on your own. It's just a cold.... 

That'll help with one of the issues at least.

Earn your Herman Cain Awards in isolation

241802508_4654152851289581_4578050920626727675_n.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bigbambo said:

Give it a break Cliff Clavin.................You quote fucking percentages like the idiots you bow to!   I think your 5 minutes a week are up or are full of shit on that?  

Oh, Hooter won't cry for me......breaks my heart...truly, breaks my heart

Idiots? It takes a real idiot to not realize those "idiots" who BTW, shit more intelligence that you apparently posses- are doing their best to try and save your miserable life.  I know percentages are above your level of understanding... Ditto anything having to do with actual science. You know- guys who can break down statistics.  And if you'd rather be a statistic- by all means, don't get vaccinated. 

Come back with more dumb shit (which you're full of) - and you're going on ignore. At least Vambo and Gorka have you beat in the IQ department when they insult me.  :D

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

How about, if you're unvaccinated (by choice) and you get covid you don't go to the hospital? Deal with it on your own. It's just a cold....

in the vast majority of cases yes it is

or we could deny Healthcare the people who are overweight don't exercise regularly eat refined sugar and meat ride motorcycles Drive automobiles oh...

That'll help with one of the issues at least.

Earn your Herman Cain Awards in isolation why go into isolation? If doctor Woody Mengele is denying Healthcare to people you might as well go out and spread it.

13 hours ago, bigbambo said:

Yeah, less sick...if the jab don't get ya first

I'd have to check the numbers but I can't imagine that death from the vaccine haven't had any higher rate than be killed by lightning strikes.

https://media.patriots.win/post/C2esKvjM.jpeg

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"I'm sophisticated"

Ha, you're fun

- clogging the healthcare system

of course that's fear-mongering BS. Covid patients aren't even in the top 10 Critical Care patients.

- allowing the virus to mutate actually doctor vaccines are one reason that virus mutates. Same as antibiotics and bacteria. We're not going to eliminate it right? It just evolved past vaccinations Because the vaccines would have to be one hundred percent effective.

- another potential way to catch the virus

Do we really have a small pocket of anti vaxxers on here? Geez...  

Yes dear woodpecker almost all the guys here I've had the covid vaccine they're talking about the freedom to refuse it. That's different than an anti vaxxer even though everything looks the same to you.

and just for clarification it really is aggravating for me to agree with the LDTHW buttholes on this issue. But I do try not to do or not do anything based on my love or hatred of any f****** politician. And President Trump did tell people to take the vaccine that he made possible through the fast track. 

WSS

ps Cal as I recall you were a shot taking mask-wearing son-of-a-gun not too long ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

but it is just a cold, and COVID is barely even real anyway.... no need to go to the hospital, right?

you are right - it is real but I am not afraid of it - usually no need to go to hospital, plus I would seek the "outlawed" * therapeutics first  if I did get it.

* prescription hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, azithromycin,  + zinc, vit C ...  

might as well have your last words be asking for the vaccine in the comfort of your own home...

no - you can take "mine" as your 4th booster

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

but it is just a cold, and COVID is barely even real anyway.... no need to go to the hospital, right?

you are right - it is real but I am not afraid of it - usually no need to go to hospital, plus I would seek the "outlawed" * therapeutics first  if I did get it.

* prescription hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, azithromycin,  + zinc, vit C ...  

might as well have your last words be asking for the vaccine in the comfort of your own home...

no - you can take "mine" as your 4th booster

This is also my take!  OR, put scientist from both sides in the same room and televise it.........

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Idiots? It takes a real idiot to not realize those "idiots" who BTW, shit more intelligence that you apparently posses- are doing their best to try and save your miserable life.  I know percentages are above your level of understanding... Ditto anything having to do with actual science. You know- guys who can break down statistics.  And if you'd rather be a statistic- by all means, don't get vaccinated. 

'by all means' to tell someone that you are very willing to allow them to do something.

Do you need the definition of ALLOW?

Come back with more dumb shit (which you're full of) - and you're going on ignore. At least Vambo and Gorka have you beat in the IQ department when they insult me.  :D

you forgot to accuse me of being a RACIST.....get out your Dim playbook Hooter......would you like to play "I'm rubber and you're glue"?  That's the whole first Chapter!  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

But…but…Biden has a great attitude! 😂🤪🤣😂

2CDA1A0F-B0EC-44E2-8C9B-A4CD4D8132F9.jpeg

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It is amazing how Covid has motivated people to publicly show how stupid they really are. 

You mean like when you Biden nut swingers were blaming everything on Trump….and now the tables have turned?

Enjoy your big plate of Crow.

• Upvote 1

Hoorta and his little woodpecker are on the wrong side of arguing. They personally insult, and their opinions

make biden look not so dumb.

that is very bad, since biden is one of Hoorta's heroes.

Meanwhile, half of America believes biden is mentally unstable, and Hoorta pretends it's just us on the board who know how to THINK instead of emote.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/nfl-star-cole-beasley-offers-to-buy-tickets-for-unvaccinated-fans-at-road-games-after-buffalo-bills-ban-the-unvaxxed-at-home-games/

NFL Star Cole Beasley Offers to Buy Tickets for Unvaccinated Fans at Road Games After Buffalo Bills Ban the Unvaxxed at Home Games

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta and his little woodpecker are on the wrong side of arguing. They personally insult, and their opinions

make biden look not so dumb.

that is very bad, since biden is one of Hoorta's heroes.

Meanwhile, half of America believes biden is mentally unstable, and Hoorta pretends it's just us on the board who know how to THINK instead of emote.

I don't think that's the case. I think some of these people are just so invested in Trump hatred they think they have to support and defend the idiot in the White House. Which might be more f***** up than actually being a liberal. (Well..... maybe not.) Which the Woodpecker and even tex seem to be.

WSS

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think that's the case. I think some of these people are just so invested in Trump hatred they think they have to support and defend the idiot in the White House. Which might be more f***** up than actually being a liberal. (Well..... maybe not.) Which the Woodpecker and even tex seem to be.

WSS

Cal doesn't get it. It's just that Biden isn't Trump. Said goofball is still trying to get the election overturned- (notice he sent yet another letter to Raffensperger last week?) unless he's batshit crazy now (a possibility) there's no legal way to get electoral votes "decertified", or that he's magically going to be reinstated- like some Q-Balls still believe that possibility.  But Trumpie keeps on trying.  

And as I posted once upon a time Steve- a very astute political observer posted around 20 very valid reasons a couple months ago why it's totally OK to hate Trump's guts.  :) 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cal doesn't get it. It's just that Biden isn't Trump.

Maybe you don't get it. You realize Steve's reply to Cal was aimed at TDS nut jobs like you right?

Said goofball is still trying to get the election overturned- (notice he sent yet another letter to Raffensperger last week?) unless he's batshit crazy now (a possibility) there's no legal way to get electoral votes "decertified", or that he's magically going to be reinstated- like some Q-Balls still believe that possibility.  But Trumpie keeps on trying.  

Could this be one of those  "very valid reasons" to hate Trump? Get some help.  

Let him try. So what? There are only two logical reasons your panties are knotted up over this...TDS obviously, or the fear that he may actually succeed...which is a function of TDS. Ok one reason.

And as I posted once upon a time Steve- a very astute political observer posted around 20 very valid reasons a couple months ago why it's totally OK to hate Trump's guts.  :) 

1. He tweets mean things.

2. He hurts your feelings.

3. He doesn't act presidential.

What were the others?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cal doesn't get it. It's just that Biden isn't Trump. Said goofball is still trying to get the election overturned- (notice he sent yet another letter to Raffensperger last week?) unless he's batshit crazy now (a possibility) there's no legal way to get electoral votes "decertified", or that he's magically going to be reinstated- like some Q-Balls still believe that possibility.  But Trumpie keeps on trying.  

LOL..You responded to Steves post about you people so invested in Trump hate by proving that you're invested in Trump hate.

b8bc3f8357a237f0e17acd313f90ed486011f1e3

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cal doesn't get it. It's just that Biden isn't Trump.

That's exactly what it is. The difference is Biden and his handlers are in charge.

Said goofball is still trying to get the election overturned- (notice he sent yet another letter to Raffensperger last week?) unless he's batshit crazy now (a possibility) there's no legal way to get electoral votes "decertified", or that he's magically going to be reinstated- like some Q-Balls still believe that possibility.  But Trumpie keeps on trying.  

Yes it really is about Biden / Trump. Biden is in the Oval Office now. And it is his policies or whoever feeds them to him that are bad for the country and the world IMO. But again there is no chance the election is overturned. But obsessing over the fact that there are a handful of people who are still trying is equally useless. In the post I referred to which prompted your response to me there was absolutely nothing about decertifying the election. It was about you and a couple of the other posters defending Biden merely because of trump hatred.

And as I posted once upon a time Steve- a very astute political observer posted around 20 very valid reasons a couple months ago why it's totally OK to hate Trump's guts.  :)  in all honesty I don't remember such a post. Most of the anti Trump posting around here it's just incoherent screaming and name-calling about dictator cult orange hair blah blah blah. Actual discussions don't get much traction around here.

WSS

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Biden screwed up Covid response

Biden screwed up the Afgan exit

Biden screwed up the border

Biden caused inflation to increase

Biden continues to divide the country

Biden even manages to LIE more than Trump and you ever did

Biden is a true RACIST

Biden blames everyone else for his failures

Yep Biden is no Trump, Biden is a complete failure where Trump actually did good things for America!

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cal doesn't get it. It's just that Biden isn't Trump. Said goofball is still trying to get the election overturned- (notice he sent yet another letter to Raffensperger last week?) unless he's batshit crazy now (a possibility) there's no legal way to get electoral votes "decertified", or that he's magically going to be reinstated- like some Q-Balls still believe that possibility.  But Trumpie keeps on trying.  And as I posted once upon a time Steve- a very astute political obsehttp://thebrownsboard.com/topic/62624-dementia-joe-covid-plan/?page=2#rver posted around 20 very valid reasons a couple months ago why it's totally OK to hate Trump's guts.  

6 hours ago, Gorka said:

LOL..You responded to Steves post about you people so invested in Trump hate by proving that you're invested in Trump hate.

b8bc3f8357a237f0e17acd313f90ed486011f1e3

LOL LOL LOL I need more "attaboys" I keep running out. LOL LOL

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

With days until planned infrastructure vote, Dems struggle to unite on Biden agenda amid legislative standoff
DAVID MARCUS: Biden's foreign policy unraveling as Democrats snub Israel

21 hours ago, hoorta said:

You are being silly, again....did you even read the letter or just take CNN's word for it?   

Do you think Trump and his lawyers no what "evidence" is?  He sent him a report about 43.000 absentee ballot loosing "chain of custody". He ask if it could be investigated and if TRUE, along with a bunch of other "evidence"...start whatever remedy is legal........This is how people should report irregularities....no?

I hope the Dims cheated their asses off......cause if not.....oh my  

2 hours ago, bigbambo said:

You are being silly, again....did you even read the letter or just take CNN's word for it?   

Do you think Trump and his lawyers no what "evidence" is?  He sent him a report about 43.000 absentee ballot loosing "chain of custody". He ask if it could be investigated and if TRUE, along with a bunch of other "evidence"...start whatever remedy is legal........This is how people should report irregularities....no?

I hope the Dims cheated their asses off......cause if not.....oh my  

Actually- I did read it, and you're being dense, as usual.  He has NO legal remedy- none, zero, zilch, nada. Hey Brad, will you just find me 10,000 or so more votes?  :D :D :D   

Yeah- he's got evidence all right. Go show it in court- oh my!!!  Just like the other 60 times it's been shot down. 

Christ sake, this has been looked at at least twice, probably three times. It's bullshit, and Trump damn well knows it. Stirring the MAGA pot before he heads to Georgia. 

"At this juncture, the DeKalb County Board of Registration and Elections has no legal authority under state law to invalidate presidential election results certified in December of 2020 by the Georgia Secretary of State," Erik Burton, a spokesperson for DeKalb Voter Registration & Elections, told CNN Monday. "Election contests for the 2020 presidential election had to be filed in court within five days of the certification by the Secretary of State."

According to David Becker, executive director of the Center for Election Innovation & Research, a non-partisan non-profit, if Trump is serious about his allegations, he should take it to court, not ask Georgia elections officials to do something outside the scope of their abilities.

"If they think they have a claim, if they think this is new information that can withstand scrutiny by a court," Becker said, "they should go ahead and file a claim. But bullying elections officials 10, 11 months after an election literally means nothing."

"All we have here is a losing candidate so disconnected from reality that he's asking for extrajudicial decertification of an election nearly a year ago,"  adding, "which even if it were possible to decertify, would not change the outcome of the election."