THE BROWNS BOARD

Dementia Joe covid plan

Westside Steve

Unknown.jpeg

Even the mfg not sure what's behind the doors.....just think, you are like the dims....think you know better than everyone so you are enforcing it for the good of all.   What if you are wrong..bet it's not the first time.....ya know, I could have swore blah blah blah

1 hour ago, bigbambo said:

Unknown.jpeg

Even the mfg not sure what's behind the doors.....just think, you are like the dims....think you know better than everyone so you are enforcing it for the good of all.   What if you are wrong..bet it's not the first time.....ya know, I could have swore blah blah blah

Who you talking to?

On 9/21/2021 at 7:24 PM, MLD Woody said:

"- clogging the healthcare system

- allowing the virus to mutate

- another potential way to catch the virus

How about, if you're unvaccinated (by choice) and you get covid you don't go to the hospital? Deal with it on your own. It's just a cold.... 

This line of thinking really bothers me. Let's apply it to another problematic healthcare population - diabetics and hypertensives. COVID more or less just made it so that the people with these diseases are the most likely to be hospitalized. They're preventable diseases. If you didn't bother to take care of your body over the last 20 years (by choice) and you clog your arteries and get COVID, should your hospital bed go to someone more deserving? If that same person got the vaccine, but still ended up with COVID, do they deserve the bed more because of their vaccination status?

The implication that the unvaccinated bear the blame for allowing the virus to mutate is unfounded. Even if we achieved herd immunity, this virus would still be mutating.

On 9/21/2021 at 9:36 PM, hoorta said:

you get covid, you have a 1.5% chance of croaking from it... please spare me the bullshit it's just the flu

But for the vast majority of young and healthy, it is just a flu. If you want to bring up the 10-25% chance of long hauler symptoms, that's fine. I agree that it is a common severe side effect of the virus. But if you're going to bring up the Myles Garrett anecdote, it sure as hell didn't look like it was affecting him yesterday! The point I want to illustrate here is that youth, the human body, and modern medicine can do wonders for healing lungs. However, the same cannot be said for the nervous system. If a nerve gets damaged, the body has very limited ways of fixing it, and there is no medicine out there to regenerate nerves. 10-25% chance of me becoming a long hauler versus the fraction of a percent that I might be crippled from neuromuscular side effects of the vaccine is a no-brainer for me. If given that choice, I'd take the risk of being a long hauler every time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://thepalmierireport.com/kids-shouldnt-have-to-get-a-vaccine-project-veritas-drops-another-bombshell/

“Kids Shouldn’t Have To Get A…Vaccine”–Project Veritas Drops Another Bombshell

Brandon Schadt, Johnson & Johnson Regional Business Lead: “It’s a kid, you just don’t do that, you know? Not something that’s so unknown in terms of repercussions down the road, you know?”

This is what YOU are so sure of?????????? Good God........Vax Police better straighten this Schadt out!  :wacko::wacko: 

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

This line of thinking really bothers me. Let's apply it to another problematic healthcare population - diabetics and hypertensives. COVID more or less just made it so that the people with these diseases are the most likely to be hospitalized. They're preventable diseases. If you didn't bother to take care of your body over the last 20 years (by choice) and you clog your arteries and get COVID, should your hospital bed go to someone more deserving? If that same person got the vaccine, but still ended up with COVID, do they deserve the bed more because of their vaccination status?

The implication that the unvaccinated bear the blame for allowing the virus to mutate is unfounded. Even if we achieved herd immunity, this virus would still be mutating.

As I already stated later in this thread I'm half joking. 

But yes, same thing if someone eats themselves into obesity and then has a heart attack. They're going to clog the healthcare system as a result of their own selfishness. I'd like to think we can get to a world where people think of those other than themselves, but I know that's unrealistic. I also know you just can't refuse healthcare for someone in need. (and that's without getting into the societal aspect of unhealthy food being cheap and readily available). 

Again, you ultimately have to help the person. The fat heart attack victim or the unvaccinated covid patient. It would be nice if neither was an issue though. 

It's the simplest fucking thing in the world to get vaccinated but we have morons shouting "mah freedom!" all the way until theyre on their death bed in a hospital begging for the vaccine.

And I'm probably being too harsh on these people. They're really victims of misinformation. The right wing pundits and conspiracy theorists pushing this nonsense are truly at fault. 

"Allowing the virus to mutate" is poor wording. How about, "providing more opportunity for the virus to continue to mutate"? 

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

As I already stated later in this thread I'm half joking. But yes, same thing if someone eats themselves into obesity and then has a heart attack. They're going to clog the healthcare system as a result of their own selfishness. I'd like to think we can get to a world where people think of those other than themselves, but I know that's unrealistic. I also know you just can't refuse healthcare for someone in need. (and that's without getting into the societal aspect of unhealthy food being cheap and readily available). Again, you ultimately have to help the person. The fat heart attack victim or the unvaccinated covid patient. It would be nice if neither was an issue though. It's the simplest fucking thing in the world to get vaccinated but we have morons shouting "mah freedom!" all the way until theyre on their death bed in a hospital begging for the vaccine.And I'm probably being too harsh on these people. They're really victims of misinformation. The right wing pundits and conspiracy theorists pushing this nonsense are truly at faul "Allowing the virus to mutate" is poor wording. How about, "providing more opportunity for the virus to co

"you're a moron"

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So African Americans and Hispanics are right wing pundits?

You are sorely misinformed.

Oh we are all familiar with WPs's antipathy toward whites seniors and conservatives.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/investigations-discovery/hospitalization-death-by-race-ethnicity.html

And again woodpecker who is it that's refusing the vaccination?

But hey he (or someone else) found some conservatives who died! The sky is truly falling.

(and we all know younger Americans are stupid even though age wasn't part of that discussion)

WSS

Fat and the unvaxxed clogging up our healthcare system.......why stop there?   All sports, hiking, driving, drugs chemical workers.. etc...all increase your odds of going to the hospital....maybe we should refuse these daredevils care too. 

You ever golf with people worse than you......you start hacking right along with them.........you listen to these folks in our government, the ones that keep this form going with lie after lie....next thing you know, you're hacking right along with them.  

I feel sorry for you fucks that even think about not caring for another human being!  I spent 10 years as a volunteer fireman and I'm glad I never had to smell the likes of you.   

I can't infect you any more or less than your vaxxed herd..... that's it in a nutshell....but MSM started their lies about emergency room turning away deserving people......because of the unvaxxed villains and you jumped onboard and are hacking

On 9/21/2021 at 7:44 AM, Westside Steve said:

So you guys know where I stand. Quit being a pussy go get the vaccination throw the mask in the trash. That being said Joe Biden making the vaccination mandatory for healthcare workers does exactly what? First of all vaccination doesn't make you substantially less likely to spread the disease. (I do believe you'll be less sick if you contract covid if you've been vaccinated) Number two every healthcare worker where's the mask the entire time you are in the facility right? So since a lot of healthcare professionals are leery of the vaccination many of them will opt out of going to work. What does this mean? Less people to staff the medical facilities.

So can any of you DLTHW Biden supporters force yourself to admit this is counterproductive, even stupid?

3 2 1...

WSS

That is patently false by all credible scientific authorities unless your “substantial threshold” is 80 percent.

3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

That is patently false by all credible scientific authorities unless your “substantial threshold” is 80 percent.

Id have to see a better break down of the numbers but since I've been vaccinated does that mean I can't carry or pass virus? A handful of people in my close circle of friends have recently tested positive. Not really all that sick but they've all been vaccinated.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Id have to see a better break down of the numbers but since I've been vaccinated does that mean I can't carry or pass virus? A handful of people in my close circle of friends have recently tested positive. Not really all that sick but they've all been vaccinated.

WSS

You absolutely can carry and transmit but like the theory of herd immunity, when these vaccines were developed there was no delta variant and the idea was people would get vaccinated.  If you a thousand people who are vaccinated and 10 who aren’t the odds of virus transmission by the vaccinated population is low.  If you have a 1000 unvaccinated and 10 vaccinated the opposite is true.  The efficacy of the vaccines do depend on the willingness to be vaccinated.

Hold on - you can covid and use a gas pump, and the next few people in line can also use the gas pump, and get the virus on their hands, and they can touch door knobs etc and spread it when they do not have covid.

Touching your face with no mask could get you infected. That is regardless of being vaccinated or not. Hand sanitizer all the time, anytime you go somewhere and touch anything. That's the key.

Syracuse, NY, Hospital Suspends 122 Unvaccinated Health Care Workers

So. minorities make up the lion's share of the unvaxxed..................Ya think Joe is going to stop all government welfare dollars if one family member is unvaxxed.........Ohhhhh, the shit would hit the fan...............Corps are firing the unvaxxed with no unemployment so, will they be allowed welfare?   Building Back Better voter base one poor fuck at a time.