THE BROWNS BOARD

The Big Lie

Vambo

10 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I saw this and many other sites covering the story, even al jazeera had a post..... how about that...... the whole world is watching what happened ! 🌎  🌍

Just part one story,  they have mountains of evidence in these cases.   https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/watch-live-dc-attorney-general-to-speak-on-capitol-insurrection/2909460/

......Racine said evidence presented in the multiple federal criminal cases underway already proves “explicit evidence of conspiracy” to commit violent acts in the nation's capital. He said the lawsuit presents an opportunity to publicly explore and expose the financial support structure of the far-right extremist network.

“I sure hope they try to defend the case,” he said. "We can't wait to propound searing questions about the finances of these individuals and these groups.”

Racine would not say if he had spoken with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, which is prosecuting the criminal cases.

The lawsuit was filed with the help of two groups that have been tracking the events leading up to Jan. 6 -- the States United Democracy Center and the Anti-Defamation League.

“It’s about holding the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers and dozens of insurrectionists accountable for the violent assault on our democracy and the trauma they inflicted on the District and public safety officers that day,” States United Democracy Center CEO Joanna Lydgate said.

“Accountability for Jan. 6 is critically important to preventing another violent insurrection from happening in D.C. or in state capitols across the country,” Anti-Defamation League CEO and National Director Jonathan Greenblatt said.

The Proud Boys emerged from far-right fringes during the Trump administration to join mainstream GOP circles. The Oath Keepers is a militia group founded in 2009 that recruits current and former military, police and first responders.

I'm not sure that has anything to do with what I asked. Are you trying to make some sort of an equivalency between Cowboys or Oath Keepers or something? Because if you are it's complete b******* but you know that and I think you're smart enough to know the reason for the over prosecution.

WSS 

NOTE:. Just hit the link above titled  "The suit".   It is 84 pages long with pages and pages of names of the bad guys !

This is a big time law suit just look it over on what they did......all on video tapes.  They were so proud of what they did, now they will pay. FACTS not made up bulls*** !

All supported by EVIDENCE not made up internet  " fake news ".  I can't wait for the trial to begin.  :)

NATURE OF THIS ACTION

2. Following the 2020 Presidential Election, two organizations—the Proud Boys and 
the Oath Keepers—through and with their leadership and certain members and affiliates, conspired 
to commit acts of violence and attack the United States Congress on January 6, 2021 (the “January 
6th Attack” or the “Attack”), with the express purpose of preventing members of Congress and 
then Vice President Michael Pence from discharging their official constitutional duties and 
declaring Joseph Biden the winner of the 2020 Presidential Election.

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

NOTE:. Just hit the link above titled  "The suit".   It is 84 pages long with pages and pages of names of the bad guys !

This is a big time law suit just look it over on what they did......all on video tapes.  They were so proud of what they did, now they will pay. FACTS not made up bulls*** !

All supported by EVIDENCE not made up internet  " fake news ".  I can't wait for the trial to begin.  :)

NATURE OF THIS ACTION

2. Following the 2020 Presidential Election, two organizations—the Proud Boys and 
the Oath Keepers—through and with their leadership and certain members and affiliates, conspired 
to commit acts of violence and attack the United States Congress on January 6, 2021 (the “January 
6th Attack” or the “Attack”), with the express purpose of preventing members of Congress and 
then Vice President Michael Pence from discharging their official constitutional duties and 
declaring Joseph Biden the winner of the 2020 Presidential Election.

So this is non-answer part II?

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm not sure that has anything to do with what I asked. Are you trying to make some sort of an equivalency between Cowboys or Oath Keepers or something? Because if you are it's complete b******* but you know that and I think you're smart enough to know the reason for the over prosecution.

WSS 

I've read it over the suit is crystal clear on what happened and what's going to happen next.

47 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just curious have you heard about any multi multi multi million-dollar lawsuits against any of the people involved in the real violent riots all across the United States over the last few years? Just for the record the damages were in the billions largest number in the history of the United States of America.

WSS

Oh I'm just looking at this one the January 6th attack on our Capitol.  One topic here not years at a time.

The other stuff over years will have to be addressed by the states involved.   

25 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

That was a great “non answer” to WSS’s question.

Well  that's just a big vague question about a bunch of seperate cases......I have no idea how anyone can address a question like that.

Now on to finish my football 🏈 picks for this week next.  First game tomorrow !.