THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Browns at Packers Game Thread

Dutch Oven

16 minutes ago, Pavo Joe said:

I'm proud of this teams effort . Bradshaw can suck it. I ALMOST feel sorry for the squellers next week......P.S Baker is our QB, get used to it, so you might as well accept it and try to enjoy the ride.

Never, ever, feel sorry for the Steelers.

There's no "getting used to" a lousy QB in the NFL. 

30 minutes ago, Pavo Joe said:

I'm proud of this teams effort . Bradshaw can suck it. I ALMOST feel sorry for the squellers next week......P.S Baker is our QB, get used to it, so you might as well accept it and try to enjoy the ride.

Hi Pavo, and Merry Christmas.  

However,  I'm going to ask Zombo to reinstate Baking up Turnovers. You had your chance for Glory with less than a minute left, just get the team into field goal range.  And you choke Baker.  Hit the defender between the numbers. My eye test says you're not good enough to get us where we want to go.  

Can't blame the defense, they played their asses off.   This loss is all 100% on Baker, and Coach outsmarting himself again... You're averaging 7+ ypc running the ball, but hell- let's let Baker lose the game for us tossing interceptions.  I'm sick of this shit.  :(  

thanks for nothing Baker delivering Browns fans across the world a big lump of coal on Christmas. Bring on Nick Mullins....   

Oh, his heroic effort coming off of covid with no practice? Sure looked like it.  You may now commence 2022 draft speculation.  

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Never, ever, feel sorry for the Steelers.

There's no "getting used to" a lousy QB in the NFL. 

Well I did say ALMOST....I just don't see where the huge upgrade is out there. An unproven rook ? This year has been a shit show all over the nfl. No huge contract either, let him try to improve and show his worth. Who replaces him in the next 10 months that's gonna save the team ?? Not disagreeing   just can't see where the instant

upgrade is out there at this time.

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hi Pavo, and Merry Christmas.  

However,  I'm going to ask Zombo to reinstate Baking up Turnovers. You had your chance for Glory with less than a minute left, just get the team into field goal range.  And you choke Baker.  Hit the defender between the numbers. My eye test says you're not good enough to get us where we want to go.  

Can't blame the defense, they played their asses off.   This loss is all 100% on Baker, and Coach outsmarting himself again... You're averaging 7+ ypc running the ball, but hell- let's let Baker lose the game for us tossing interceptions.  I'm sick of this shit.  :(  

thanks for nothing Baker delivering Browns fans across the world a big lump of coal on Christmas. Bring on Nick Mullins....   

Oh, his heroic effort coming off of covid with no practice? Sure looked like it.  You may now commence 2022 draft speculation.  

We are ALL sick of the losing, I guess we just disagree on the cure. Oh and Merry Christmas Larry.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Pass interference has to be reviewable. 

It's way too late now, but these replay reviews have ruined officiating. I wish they never implemented it in the first place. 

1 minute ago, Pavo Joe said:

We are ALL sick of the losing, I guess we just disagree on the cure.

Some folks are saying the cure is Desean Watson. You can encapsulate the difference between Baker and Aaron Rodgers in a couple of plays. Browns call a cover zero blitz, and Rodgers calmly tosses a TD.  Packers blitz Baker and knock us out of FG range.  

The bottom line is... IF Baker plays a clean game, we're 8-7, not 7-8.  It's just that simple. 

• Like 1