THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Browns at Packers Game Thread

Dutch Oven

Just now, gumby73 said:

let 80 run that down bake.. no S help

It was 10 yards under thrown. Rolling left, throwing across your body. BRILLIANT!!!!

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I can't help thinking that if the Browns do offer Baker an extension, its going to be a low-ball offer that Baker rejects. 

He’ll be lucky if they offer him anything 

On the one interception, it was 3rd and a mile. All Baker had to do is complete a shortish pass to put us in fairly easy FG position. (I know, I know, our kicker sucks, but still...)

On the last interception, Baker converts a 3rd down, that will result in the Browns eating up the rest of the half, down only 14-12. He immediately gives up the ball again, and Rodgers marches the Packers down the field to increase their lead to 21-12. 

Baker is too experienced to do stupid shit like this. 

Just now, tiamat63 said:

There really isn't a defensive question that Rodgers and Adams can't answer when they're on.

I hope you guys complaining realize that now.   

Especially when you don’t adjust your coverage on him. 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

On the one interception, it was 3rd and a mile. All Baker had to do is complete a shortish pass to put us in fairly easy FG position. (I know, I know, our kicker sucks, but still...)

On the last interception, Baker converts a 3rd down, that will result in the Browns eating up the rest of the half, down only 14-12. He immediately gives up the ball again, and Rodgers marches the Packers down the field to increase their lead to 21-12. 

Baker is too experienced to do stupid shit like this. 

He’s just not that good 

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

There really isn't a defensive question that Rodgers and Adams can't answer when they're on.

I hope you guys complaining realize that now.   

The sad thing is if Baker isn't playing like he licks windows there's a decent shot the Browns are possibly up on the Packers right meow. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Threw Stewart at him with inside eye and a safety a 5x2... Adams just roasted him off the line and to the outside.

Took away the previous throw and they went to something else.

And they still covered him 1on 1 with not our best cb

When addams  leaves the huddle, Ward should go right to him. That’s what probowl cb’s do

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Oh, so you knew Davante was going to be playing at the #3 and not #1, Z or the slot?     Somehow you knew that before the Browns made the call and before the Packers even broke the huddle? What if they ended up getting a motion to that #3 as well?   

Neither of you are thinking this through.  There are counters to that, but those counters aren't having Lecounte in man-zero.   Just so happens that's what Green Bay caught us in that down.  Chances you see it again are slim to none.

How do you not have anyone better on that all out blitz covering Adams?  That is in an nutshell why Rodgers is going to the HOF- and Baker isn't. Instant reaction to pressure.  

BTW, can't pin two of those ints on Baker, one on a no called interference, and on the second Landry slipped and fell.  It still sucks though.  And the missed facemask on Baker... It was pretty obvious.   

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

How do you not have anyone better on that all out blitz covering Adams?  That is in an nutshell why Rodgers is going to the HOF- and Baker isn't. Instant reaction to pressure.  

BTW, can't pin two of those ints on Baker, one on a no called interference, and on the second Landry slipped and fell.  It still sucks though.  And the missed facemask on Baker... It was pretty obvious.   

Defensive holding should have been called, but that occurred well before the actual throw.

Landry fell down because the throw was 10 yards underthrown. 

I think Landry might have fainted on that play. Fainted at how bad the throw was. 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That throw to Landry was going to be a pick either way.