THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Browns at Steelers MNF Game Thread

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

If you would have told me that entering into the end of the season that the defense would allow a little over 21 points a game, I would have had a hard-on the size of a station wagon. 

I'm talking an old, big as a boat, 7 miles to the gallon Family Truckster station wagon. 

When I think back to all of the pre-season hype by the media and fans I literally giggle. 

1 minute ago, FALCON7 said:

Stefanski is an idiot, not running the ball, called a TO around 30 sec mark. Wtf

We have no identity. Our offense literally has no idea who or what they are. Last year we ran the ball and play actioned (very, very well I might add) off of that.... every week, no matter the team, no matter the scheme. This year? Pure pass happy shit. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

How dare you not blame Joe Woods.

Oh wait, I've also been saying that all year as well.

He’s gotten better but he had some brain farts early to early midseason and there were some rough times.  He’s gotten aggressive and creative at the right times. 

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

He’s gotten better but he had some brain farts early to early midseason and there were some rough times.  He’s gotten aggressive and creative at the right times. 

He had a defense that had a ton of new players, who were in and out of the starting lineup with consistency in the first half of the season.

Once things settled down, this defense has been pretty damn good. 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Mercifully this season is 6 quarters from being done. 

You buried the lead........ only 5 days until the Supercross Opener!!

A1 baby... Google it. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Baker completed his second pass!

And the peanut gallery cheers!!! And one completion to the other team, when he has Njoku wide open underneath.  

14 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

You can't take a sack there Baker jesus

God, he has two guys wide open, and can't see them. Sack... And don't call that a coverage sack either

14 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

2 guys wide open and he doesn’t throw it

You noticed that too... 

Regarding Baker's performance today...   He has hit rock bottom and starting to dig...   If Stefanski still trots out this sub street FA performance so far by Baker, I question his sanity.   Back to the game... I have plenty of wine on tap.  Looks like I'm going to need it as the Browns piss away another game that they could easily win. The Steelers aren't playing all that great either. If I'm Garret.. I break Baker's leg on the sidelines to put him out of his misery.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, D Bone said:

You buried the lead........ only 5 days until the Supercross Opener!!

A1 baby... Google it. 

Are we back to that. Well my counter is that two of the Aggie recruits are saying that the top 5 player we got Sat is not the end of recruiting. They promise more to come in this record class.😂

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

He had a defense that had a ton of new players, who were in and out of the starting lineup with consistency in the first half of the season.

Once things settled down, this defense has been pretty damn good. 

We have prototypical press-man guys that he played off the line and in zone coverage way too much in the first half of the year.