THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL Playoffs

Zombo

1988 baby.....going to the championship 🏆 game by a 5th round kicker...... how sweet that was.

won't get talked about.. but that was a great pass breakup on the pick by former buckeye Eli Apple.. J. Chase was the right guy to go to/to setup GW FG.. Good Finish Ohio !  

18 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

So the AFC north is just going to have the best kicking in the NFL, cool cool.

Kicking wins games- gotta get aggressive in brining in quality there this offseason.

The AFCN is going to be the place to be except maybe for PIT for a few years.   QB, RB, OL, although the AFCW has some firepower too.  The NFC has their issues right now.

-BUT- things can and do change quickly in football.  I'll look ahead at the AFCN for 2021-2022.  :D

4 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Tannehill with bookend INT's -- on their first and last offensive plays of the game.

Understated element of that game.. Bengals shut down Henry [20/62] without either of their starting DI.

I nearly picked Cincinnati, but then remembered they had missing starters on their DLine and thought Henry and Co was going to run all over them.

Guess not. 

30 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I nearly picked Cincinnati, but then remembered they had missing starters on their DLine and thought Henry and Co was going to run all over them.

Guess not. 

Henry didn’t look right. He had no power or moves

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

…………like Jimmy G just did 😐

And then GB choked up the rest 7-0 haftime.    

17 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm kinda happy for the bungles. I hate them far less than the Ravens and Steelers. I kinda...I kinda actually hope they win the Lombardi.

Here was my drunken "triage of NFL hate" last week lol.

PXL_20220116_023608699.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Axe said:

Glad my Bucs didn't make yer list ;)

I personally like Brady a lot. I didnt in his first dynasty but from the Seahawks super bowl on my respect for him as a player has steadily grown. I don't like the chiefs at all so I was perfectly satisfied with the Buccaneers winning last year. I think if they win tomorrow it'll be a forgone conclusion that they make the super bowl again. All three afc teams still alive tonight are really strong teams though. 

7 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I hate the chiefs way more than the bungles st this point. 

Chiefs don't bother me too much. Mahomes is an exciting player, & they've always had great fans.

When I was a kid the Raiders-Chiefs games were awesome, like Cle-Pitt.

8 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Chiefs don't bother me too much. Mahomes is an exciting player, & they've always had great fans.

When I was a kid the Raiders-Chiefs games were awesome, like Cle-Pitt.

I don't like the super hype teams pretty much ever. I didn't like Seattle at all when they were in their super bowl couple of years either because they were just such a hype team. Even though I liked Wilson and still do and I also like Mahomes. I guess it's really more a hype team's fans that are terrible. 

I was not comfortable with the browns being a hype team this last couple years. 

• Upvote 1