THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL Playoffs

Zombo

2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

GT counters =equals= Guard & Tackle pulling on the backside.. folks...

USC has got some 320 lb. moving Mollies :) yeah! you'll want to watch #trainwrecks

damm Homie! strikes again KC 14-7

Appreciate you spelling that out in case anyone was curious as to what it meant.

Just another little crease in the playbook I'd like to see Stef add to improve our pull/power game from single back.    Especially if you toss in some pre-snap motion.    Really just anything Kyle Shanahan does, in all honesty.  

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I was hoping for the bucs win but it's hard to be mad after Brady led another epic comeback. That last series was out of his control and really showed what Stafford could do. 

The Bucs sold out with a blitz, didn't get there and paid the price by leaving Whitehead one on one in man on Kupp.

Matt Gay, our old kicker beat us

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Screenshot_20220123-171920-034.thumb.png.8f23f9fe0f34dac9a0bf79e85421d092.png

Anyone else tired of our FO looking like fucking idiots? 

Hmmm.

We were in this game last year.

Well, Baker and Berry's Boys were, OBJ wasn't there.

We almost won.

He was gone after this season, had 0 trade value, and we were paying him either way.

So I think Berry sleeps OK at night.

He'll get us a better, younger model this offseason.

Z

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

The Bucs sold out with a blitz, didn't get there and paid the price by leaving Whitehead one on one in man on Kupp.

ya won't feel any better... but it was Winfield jr.    Jordan Whitehead had a off day too..

12 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

ya won't feel any better... but it was Winfield jr.    Jordan Whitehead had a off day too..

You are correct... I saw W and 3 on the jersey and turned away figuring it was Whitehead again. I'm over it kinda.. So many plays could have turned it either way. I still say the loss of Wirfs was freaking huge.. Too many Ws in that equation to end up with an L ;)

I'm just enjoying the Brady experience after hating that guy for so long. Once he walks away BA will too along with half the team and we'll suck again :(

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

So many plays could have turned it either way.

all 3 games this weekend have been won on a FG...  ^^^ so this fits^^^   Good Luck.. you got some ballers down there

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

He's shown off his "Oh Face" many times today, oh yes. 

Funny story, true story. 

When I mentioned about Josh Allen and the fans typical "BIG, STRONG, AFCN QB" cliche'.... I know several people who wanted him because of that.    Much like Cal, I hadn't heard shit about Josh Allen from any of them the 2018 and 2019 season.   Just heard my phone go off, went over to check it and there's a text from a former teammate of mine "ReMeMbEr ThAt TiMe I sAiD wE sHoUlD dRaFt AlLeN!?!?!"...     SO god damn annoying.  Had to remind him he called Brady Quinn the "golden boy", said we should pay Derek Anderson and that Johnny Manziel was a game changer.

Just...  full stop needed for so many people.

• Haha 1