THE BROWNS BOARD

Praise Putin

BaconHound

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

I hope you're kidding. No need- Trump manages to get reelected, you're going to be living in the United States of Russia.  The reprisals against his political enemies will be Putin-esque. Not Rocket Science, and I don't need a damn crystal ball to predict it either.  Hopefully, he won't outright kill them.  This whole mess is mostly responsible IMHO for Trump kissing Putin's ass for years while he was in the White House.  He damn admires strongman autocrats, (Kim Jong-Un besides fer instance) and fancies himself as one someday. FWIW, as a former KGB officer, Putin shits more intelligence than Trump has in his entire body.  He was playing Orangie for the dum-dum that he is... Just stroke his narcissistic ego a bit, and he'll love ya.   

Trump could have stopped it? By telling his big pal to back off? Not happening. Lob a few Tomahawks into the Kremlin to show him "we mean business".. And start WWIII?   

Give me a break.  This would never have happened under Trump.  Demented Joe and incompetent Kamaltoe are the laughing stock of the world.  Weak, and Putin knows it.

• Upvote 2

On 2/23/2022 at 1:29 PM, BaconHound said:

Ahhh nope. It’s Trump’s support for Putin that illustrates his complete lack of presidential competence but fantastic pivot.

Right. Because when you think competent you think, it's, uh...smell green.. I mean, uh.. excuse me. Dol...dolphin fish...you know, the thing. 

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

This whole mess is mostly responsible IMHO for Trump kissing Putin's ass for years while he was in the White House.

And Dementia Joe refuses to stop the Swift transactions to Putin.

So who’s kissing Vladimir’s ass now Larry?

5 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

And Dementia Joe refuses to stop the Swift transactions to Putin.

So who’s kissing Vladimir’s ass now Larry?

EXACTLY

https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/02/24/joe-bidens-justice-department-shuts-down-china-focused-counterintelligence-programs-because-hurt-feelings-matter-n527333

Given that this is a conflict of choice but Russia, the concept of this being planned, prepared, war-gamed, recon'd, testing of geo-political waters, financial blowback, long term occupational cost, etc etc... to believe this was a move coordinated from February of last year to rolled out now is.... either a incredible feat of military engineering or laughable.

Russian aggression in 2008 started things down this current path.  For those not keeping score, that would have been under Bush.  Everything else since then has been a litmus test of pursuing further Russian expansion.   

In short, that means while Putin was playing reasonable with Obama and Trump on the surface, he was undermining any deterrent they believed brought to the table by their administrations the entire time.  This has been in the works for a good while now.  

I don't have to go back and read the responses to know what the majority of posters who frequent the poli board are offering up in their boundless foreign policy knowledge.   I'm sure it's simply BiDeNs FaUlT -or- tRuMpS fAuLt (the latter in the case of Tex)

In reality this is a failure of 2 decades of policy, both domestic from the US along with individual and collective failures from NATO members.  My thoughts are with the Ukrainian people and those who armed themselves to resist.  Russia believed they would modern blitzkrieg their way to controlling key locations within 48 hours.   But if on-ground reporting is even remotely accurate, the Russian attack has not been as overwhelming as they believed it would. To the point Russian forces and armor has struggled to even secure certain points.  Credit the Ukrainians for their tenacity. You can learn a lot watching your enemy, even if it's not in an engagement with you. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

In short, that means while Putin was playing reasonable with Obama and Trump on the surface, he was undermining any deterrent they believed brought to the table by their administrations the entire time.

I think you’re overlooking Putin’s march through Crimea in 2014, and Barry sent them blankets.

On 2/23/2022 at 4:55 PM, Westside Steve said:

I think I already mentioned Joe McCarthy so fair enough. I don't know how long we've been chatting over the years but I think most of these guys can you I've always been against the ginned-up cold or hot war with Russia. I have no beef with them and they aren't powerful enough to be much competition. One of the reasons is there stupid form of government which Joe Biden seems compelled bring here. That aside I think we're better off with better relations with them. Much better than to jerk off with this Orwellian kind of fake war while the Chinese eat our lunch.

WSS

So just to be clear no opinion. Convenient 

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Oh good. Here you are. 

Yup, I've said what I felt I needed to say. If there's any good to come out of the Board going bye-bye in 34 days, you poor MAGAs are going to need to find a new home to spew your right wing crap. Shit, Steve can't even come to admit Putin's plan to essentially reconstitute the USSR started long before Joe became president, & #45 bears significant responsibility for it. The guy was too busy playing golf than to spend any time on foreign policy. 

So is it going to be  Parler, Frank Speech, or Truth Social for you guys? :D

In Cal's words "Have a nice day".. And just pray WWIII isn't right around the corner.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

I hope you're kidding. No need- Trump manages to get reelected, you're going to be living in the United States of Russia.  The reprisals against his political enemies will be Putin-esque. Not Rocket Science, and I don't need a damn crystal ball to predict it either.  Hopefully, he won't outright kill them.  This whole mess is mostly responsible IMHO for Trump kissing Putin's ass for years while he was in the White House.  He damn admires strongman autocrats, (Kim Jong-Un besides fer instance) and fancies himself as one someday. FWIW, as a former KGB officer, Putin shits more intelligence than Trump has in his entire body.  He was playing Orangie for the dum-dum that he is... Just stroke his narcissistic ego a bit, and he'll love ya.   

Trump could have stopped it? By telling his big pal to back off? Not happening. Lob a few Tomahawks into the Kremlin to show him "we mean business".. And start WWIII?   

0PJ9wH_0Nkyw3gQ00.jpg.d3e744a822836a932532e1cad87a314a.jpg

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yup, I've said what I felt I needed to say. If there's any good to come out of the Board going bye-bye in 34 days, you poor MAGAs are going to need to find a new home to spew your right wing crap. Shit, Steve can't even come to admit Putin's plan to essentially reconstitute the USSR started long before Joe became president, & #45 bears significant responsibility for it. The guy was too busy playing golf than to spend any time on foreign policy. 

In Cal's words "Have a nice day".. And just pray WWIII isn't right around the corner.  

2021-05-12_050537.thumb.png.54633356c14152a3b7464744fe3be408.png

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Questions for people from both parties. Have you always supported president who wanted to go to war to 'defend democracy' or "stop communism' in the past and does your Zeal apply to other non-democratic countries around the world?

Or does it depend on which party? Also is the phrase blood for oil still relevant?

By the way since they are pretty heavily involved in Ukraine is anybody from the left still Furious about Halliburton?

WSS

Don’t care about defending democracy.  Don’t like genocide or the unilateral seizing of territory.

3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Don’t care about defending democracy.  Don’t like genocide or the unilateral seizing of territory.

Well good. No doubt some meaningless sanctions will do the trick. If that fails you could always scream real loud about Trump. Which is the basis of the original post right?

12 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

So just to be clear no opinion. Convenient 

Where have I been unclear and what kind of an opinion are you looking for? I think I've been pretty clear. I guess if the Europeans and the other NATO members who buy their gas and oil from Russia can do what they want. Nostalgia can be tricky especially if guys are looking back longingly at the days of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

WSS

• Upvote 1

And I heard some great comments today on another Forum  Just for Steve and Vambo....  

Q.. I just had a brain scan, and was informed Trump was living inside my head.  What should I do?  

A1..  Contact a neurosurgeon who can remove the cancerous orange blobs.

A2..   Try ivermectin,  it's good at killing internal parasites.  :D :D :D 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

What part of me saying trump is a fat twat that I hope dies of a heart attack would lead your diseased brain think I'm in his fan club? 

Obviously he lives rent free in your mind fucking your prefrontal cortex with his tiny orange dick though. 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

What part of me saying trump is a fat twat that I hope dies of a heart attack would lead your diseased brain think I'm in his fan club? 

Obviously he lives rent free in your mind fucking your prefrontal cortex with his tiny orange dick though. 

send  me an email  to

bear222@aol.com 

WSS 

50 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And I heard some great comments today on another Forum  Just for Steve and Vambo....  

Q.. I just had a brain scan, and was informed Trump was living inside my head.  What should I do?  

A1..  Contact a neurosurgeon who can remove the cancerous orange blobs.

A2..   Try ivermectin,  it's good at killing internal parasites.  :D :D :D 

image.png.40075d4824caef65690f40a630fcc3ad.pngimage.png.90980b1f12f3524f5457eb082811169a.png

Vote for Jotato Biden again!

2021-05-09_202957.png.79f77990b0d37ae9fe39a1ec656aa93a.png2021-05-10_170455.png.04097074ff20e4ec12db380d216e986c.png2021-05-10_170604.png.d90ad1ffed5d01c59cc3700e0b180990.png

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

You can thank your old demented shit President for that.

7 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You can thank your old demented shit President for that.

yep. and the you know who is too cowardly to admit that ONLY under obaMao/biden, and now biden/harris....

has pukin made brazen invasions to make his new soviet dreams come true.

Watching the news on the war... Ukraine men, women and children are dying....

fighting in the streets, the nazi russians have sent missiles into hospitals, an orphanage, homes, and they have a "kill on sight" list.

only every voter who voted against a terrific PRESIDENT TRUMP, like him personally or not, caused this war to happen, caused Crimea to happen....

and maybe WWIII.

They laugh, don't give a damn, because their egos are the only thing that matters to them.

really sick stuff.

A Ukraine young boy ran for help from his Father was shot down in the street. Funny to the lefty trollers, no doubt.

Russian soldiers in a hospital were telling staff that they were told......

that the Ukraine invaded their country.

No free press let's that be possible. Russian thugs beating up and arresting hundreds of protesters against pukin and his aggressive war on the Ukraine, in cities all around Russia.

and certain pukes have zero respect for our Constitution/Bill of Rights, our freedom, our country, our flag....

because all they can see is their egos, beecause theire swelled heads are stuck up their asses.

I said there will be a war. There's a war.

Crimea and Ukraine and whatever else are directly the fault of slutty obaMao commie and bumblebrained biden....

and every single voter who voted for them. Especially all those who were deceased but voted for them anyways via anonymous mail in ballots.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

268CEA6B-0B3F-4A18-8314-EE7BB390DE22.png

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well good. No doubt some meaningless sanctions will do the trick. If that fails you could always scream real loud about Trump. Which is the basis of the original post right?

Where have I been unclear and what kind of an opinion are you looking for? I think I've been pretty clear. I guess if the Europeans and the other NATO members who buy their gas and oil from Russia can do what they want. Nostalgia can be tricky especially if guys are looking back longingly at the days of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

WSS

Do you believe  Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is justified? Do you believe the US should praise Putin for his actions?

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Do you believe  Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is justified? Do you believe the US should praise Putin for his actions?

Does that portion of Ukraine have of right to Independence? Or remain Russian? If so it's really none of our business. Furthermore Russia has always wanted and needed that area. I don't suppose Canada wants Detroit back.

WSS

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Does that portion of Ukraine have of right to Independence? Or remain Russian? If so it's really none of our business. Furthermore Russia has always wanted and needed that area. I don't suppose Canada wants Detroit back.

WSS

You’ll believe any narrative to be a contrarian but you still haven’t answered the questions.  Take a real stance so when this is autopsied we’ll see who is on the right side if history. I believe Putin is a violent dictator that is invading a country for his own benefit and is WRONG.

7 hours ago, BaconHound said:

nobody is "praising putin " anything. Never underestimate your opponent - putin isn't stupid, he's diabolically

driven, and is evil. Clever, sure. He was in the kgb.

Why not give the trolling fake narratives a rest - they blow up in yer'alls faces all the time.

14 hours ago, BaconHound said:

You’ll believe any narrative to be a contrarian but you still haven’t answered the questions.  Take a real stance so when this is autopsied we’ll see who is on the right side if history. I believe Putin is a violent dictator that is invading a country for his own benefit and is WRONG.

As far as believing any narrative to be a contrarian I'm shocked that you don't see that in yourselves. It occurs to me I'm the only guy here that ever steps off the reservation. I have consistently preached stronger relations with Russia. Consistently.

Speaking of consistency you guys seem to take any world or United States issue and spin it so you can b**** about Donald Trump or prop up Joe Biden. That's ridiculous in my opinion.

Best opinion I can give you which is better than any of the bulshit you guys have put out oh, is that the Russians want to put a stop to the squealing about Ukraine joining NATO.

Considering us missiles in kharkiv we would have the same reaction as we would have with Russian missiles in Cuba. Or Detroit.

So that's one issue. Another issue would be how many ukrainians would prefer to go back to being part of Russia. Those are all Factory in so sorry I can't give you a black and white answer.

I know Putin is your boogie man and Russia has been strawman since the 1950s. And you guys don't give a rat's ass about Ukraine. And no, The Invasion is never a good look but there are mitigating factors.

As far as Joe Biden's response? He's a joke. There's probably nothing he can do anyway and the small things that he could he will refuse to do. In fact if you want to cry about oil and gas prices he could back off from the AOC and John Kerry factions of his party. But he won't. And the NATO members will keep buying their oil and gas from Russia anyway. Onlt America seems like a country willing to cut off their nose to spite their faces.

What more can I tell you that will make my opinion more clear?

Just as an aside you can probably find the debate between Joe Biden and Mitt Romney where he scolded the senator for saying that the Russians were a big problem. And I don't have any idea how much this comes into play but it seems like the Joe Biden Ukraine corruption rank has been overlooked. That's not surprising because Democrats are in power. I control the media to a large extent.

WSS