THE BROWNS BOARD

Watson survey

Westside Steve

On 4/24/2022 at 6:55 AM, Westside Steve said:

Sorry I don't understand we already had them.

WSS

oh my bad I just meant via houston we have a all pro in ward and chubb and a franchise qb all through trades with them so thank you houston

• Upvote 1

On 4/23/2022 at 9:06 AM, syd said:

another woman he met on Snapchat and she performed four massage sessions at the Houstonian in 2020. According to her in this document, his sexual behavior became more aggressive each visit with sexual misconduct occurring during several of these sessions.

So she kept going back for more huh she is either a fucking idiot or damn well knew what she was getting herself in for as in the monies 

yes i will quote myself and would like to see what cal and steve say about this fine lady

16 hours ago, syd said:

yes i will quote myself and would like to see what cal and steve say about this fine lady

well, she isn't a football player, so....... me, personally, I would   have been just as disgusted if the Browns traded THREE first round draft picks for her....which at this point, I wouldn't put it past them.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, she isn't a football player, so....... me, personally, I would   have been just as disgusted if the Browns traded THREE first round draft picks for her....which at this point, I wouldn't put it past them.

so you are saying that I am correct in my thinking that these are just money grubbing whores 

5. We've gone over this before, I guess I just don't understand how you've gone from rarely being on the Browns Board to being on consistently due almost completely in your need to defend Baker Mayfield. Browns have a playoff season in 2020, and you are virtually nowhere to be found on here. Baker Mayfield seems on the verge of losing his job, and then does? You are a mainstay. Totally your right, just strange to me that THIS is the impetus for you to actually post on the board that is the reason this message board exists. (And you actually posting on here isn't a bad thing, I've enjoyed our random interactions)

ah no shit steve why dont you post here more often ?