THE BROWNS BOARD

Watson survey

Westside Steve

11 minutes ago, syd said:

yes i am sure that these "massage therapists" that you can find via social media are very reputable

Maybe check them out with the Better Business Bureau first ?  Just an idea incase this comes around again.

Wanted :  Starting quarterback for an established NFL professional football team looking for massage services. 

References desired.   :lol:

• Haha 1

“He takes women in some of these cases to The Houstonian, which (offers luxury massage services to customers), but he’s bringing in women who aren’t even licensed in massage?”

these are women he met on social media one of them he flew in from atlanta what in the hell did she think she was getting herself in for ? bible study ?

4 minutes ago, syd said:

“He takes women in some of these cases to The Houstonian, which (offers luxury massage services to customers), but he’s bringing in women who aren’t even licensed in massage?”

these are women he met on social media one of them he flew in from atlanta what in the hell did she think she was getting herself in for ? bible study ?

First class hookers chasing jocks and their big game checks.

Sounds like a good movie of the week.....now playing 24/7 in Cleveland. 

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

First class hookers chasing jocks and their big game checks.

Sounds like a good movie of the week.....now playing 24/7 in Cleveland. 

im am going to wager a guess here that one of these "massage therapists" wasnt happy with watson and the rest just jumped onboard for the cash train

• Upvote 1

Remember the good ol' days when the starting QB of our beloved Cleveland Browns would just cheat on his new wife by getting blowies in his SUV in the Westlake Cheesecake Factory parking lot from random skanks?

Oh, to be that young and naive again. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, syd said:

im am going to wager a guess here that one of these "massage therapists" wasnt happy with watson and the rest just jumped onboard for the cash train

I'm quite sure that they have their own " socal network " and Watson is stuck in the middle of it.

• Upvote 1

I'm confused.

cal isn't going to follow the Browns anymore. He's squirrel huntin' and possum huntin' and coon huntin' and whatever hicks eat huntin' this coming fall. Not going to waste his time on the Browns. 

Yet it's 80 fucking degrees in April in Ohio and he's posting one post after another about the Browns. 

cal is quite the riddle. 

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

seriously. THREE FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS? FOR 140 tons of stinking offensive baggage?

Wtf Disbelief GIF - Wtf Disbelief What GIFs

Cal, I think the reason Clint has that "something tastes really nasty" expression on his face is because he was in Michigan sipping warmed up water that looked so dirty he thought it was coffee.  

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, syd said:

they also gave us draft picks which we used to get ward and chubb so fuck off

We already had those picks. For years, the Browns have made more draft mistakes than you can shake a stick at.

The Browns have been drafting brilliantly with berry, and they traded away THREE FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS for a slugebucket of moron lowlife qb......

so, 11 hrs ago was about midnight .....maybe you could switch to pepsi or mountain dew. 

21 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Remember the good ol' days when the starting QB of our beloved Cleveland Browns would just cheat on his new wife by getting blowies in his SUV in the Westlake Cheesecake Factory parking lot from random skanks?

Oh, to be that young and naive again. 

Thanks Dutchman. I know of all the members you are among the very few who has never had sex, or even considered it, with anyone that wasn't his lawful wife. 

👼

(And it could be that the me-too movement has elevated 22 cases into the realm of the ridiculous.)

WSS

48 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Thanks Dutchman. I know of all the members you are among the very few who has never had sex, or even considered it, with anyone that wasn't his lawful wife. 

👼

(And it could be that the me-too movement has elevated 22 cases into the realm of the ridiculous.)

WSS

Your never-ending love and support of Baker is duly noted. 

25 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Your never-ending love and support of Baker is duly noted. 

Well good WTF would there be any other reason for following a football team? Why not be a Rams fan? Or Steelers?

Maybe you're too young but I remember some of these f****** purchasing Bernie Kosar Miami or Dallas jerseys.

WSS

22 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well good WTF would there be any other reason for following a football team? Why not be a Rams fan? Or Steelers?

Maybe you're too young but I remember some of these f****** purchasing Bernie Kosar Miami or Dallas jerseys.

WSS

I was in high school when Kosar was released by Belichick, so yes, I remember that era.

So safe to say, when Baker is (hopefully) traded this coming weekend you'll move on from him?

40 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I was in high school when Kosar was released by Belichick, so yes, I remember that era.

So safe to say, when Baker is (hopefully) traded this coming weekend you'll move on from him?

I've made it pretty clear have I not?

1 I will root for the kid to do well wherever he goes. Unless it impacts the Browns chances for success.

2 I didn't like Watson in Texas but it has not a lot to do with the accusations unless, like I have said a dozen times, he got physical with the chicks. (if it turns out that he did do you change your mind?)

3 I might have liked him better if he'd wanted to be here and not merely because of the ridiculous contract.

4  personally I like players that want to be here and work hard. I think the Browns should have put the resources they flushed down the toilet for Watson enter strengthening the team around Baker.

5 and again if it's honestly just a business to you why root for the Browns and not somebody else that's had more success?

WSS

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I've made it pretty clear have I not?

1 I will root for the kid to do well wherever he goes. Unless it impacts the Browns chances for success.

2 I didn't like Watson in Texas but it has not a lot to do with the accusations unless, like I have said a dozen times, he got physical with the chicks. (if it turns out that he did do you change your mind?)

3 I might have liked him better if he'd wanted to be here and not merely because of the ridiculous contract.

4  personally I like players that want to be here and work hard. I think the Browns should have put the resources they flushed down the toilet for Watson enter strengthening the team around Baker.

5 and again if it's honestly just a business to you why I root for the Browns and not somebody else that's had more success?

WSS

Well allow me to retort...

1. So Browns fans who loved Kosar and got his jerseys with Dallas and Miami are fuckers or fuckheads or whatever you self-censored but you'll continue to root for Baker on another team? I mean, knock yourself out, there's been different Cleveland players over the years that I continue to root for once they've left, but I didn't call Browns fans fuckers for buying Kosar Cowboys or Dolphins jerseys. That's kind of contradictory. 

2. Change my mind from what? Where have I said I was on-board and happy about the Browns trading for Watson? 

3. Jim Kelly was pissed about having to go to Buffalo. Wanted nothing to do with them, and now he's Mr. Buffalo Bill. Guess what? A lot of people in other parts of the country have zero interest in coming to Cleveland. Quite a few change their mind once they actually give the area a chance.

4. I'd love to have the first rounders too, but am fine with moving on from Baker. 

5. I have no idea what you are talking about on this one. 

what they could have done - draft a qb in the first round:

https://www.nfl.com/news/2022-nfl-draft-pro-execs-scouts-coaches-break-down-the-qb-class

2022 NFL Draft: Pro execs, scouts, coaches break down the QB class

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Well allow me to retort...

1. So Browns fans who loved Kosar and got his jerseys with Dallas and Miami are fuckers or fuckheads or whatever you self-censored but you'll continue to root for Baker on another team? I mean, knock yourself out, there's been different Cleveland players over the years that I continue to root for once they've left, but I didn't call Browns fans fuckers for buying Kosar Cowboys or Dolphins jerseys. That's kind of contradictory. 

2. Change my mind from what? Where have I said I was on-board and happy about the Browns trading for Watson? 

3. Jim Kelly was pissed about having to go to Buffalo. Wanted nothing to do with them, and now he's Mr. Buffalo Bill. Guess what? A lot of people in other parts of the country have zero interest in coming to Cleveland. Quite a few change their mind once they actually give the area a chance.

4. I'd love to have the first rounders too, but am fine with moving on from Baker. 

5. I have no idea what you are talking about on this one. 

1 you misunderstand. I just called them f****** because I call people f****** and it's only self edited because it's speech to text and easier than typing out fuckers, no slur intended. Example when talking about a bad I might say I love those fuckers! I had my problems with Bernie and I didn't hate Testaverde though plenty of people did as well as hating Belichick. My bad for lack of clarity

2  okay perhaps I've misunderstood and perhaps you weren't clear. Seems like you regularly attack guys for siding with Baker which would lead me to believe that you are all in with Watson. Am I wrong?. If neither of us like Watson why do we keep fighting about it?

3 Kelly has a reputation for being an asshole in other areas, but I do root for buffalo if the Browns aren't winning. One of a couple of other teams that I don't necessarily hate. Again generational but I'm still pissed about Doug Flutie. 😀

4 the first rounders the other signings the other efforts the team has put in... And I'm not okay with moving on from a healthy Baker.

5 come now Dutch boy you understand what I mean. If it's not about rooting for the guys that you like in your hometown then why bother? For instance I like Chubb I like Hunt I like Landry I like Joe Thomas I like Ward. Conversely I don't like Kenny Britt  or Dwayne Bowe or Kellen Winslow jr. or Gilbert or OBJ and I soured on Johnny when he showed he didn't give a shit about being here.

There's another set of players that disappointed me but I guess I understood. I liked Trent Dilfer,  Brady Quinn, Charlie Frye and Brandon Weeden. I was disappointed when they didn't pan out. Not supremely pissed off but disappointed.

WSS

18 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

what they could have done - draft a qb in the first round:

https://www.nfl.com/news/2022-nfl-draft-pro-execs-scouts-coaches-break-down-the-qb-class

2022 NFL Draft: Pro execs, scouts, coaches break down the QB class

If I didn't think Baker was up to the job I wouldn't be excited about any of these bums in the draft.

Even if I was there's another project to take on while the core of the team dwindles away to where it was under Hue Jackson

WSS

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

There might be a QB in this upcoming draft that will end up being a very good starting QB, but I'll be damned if I could tell you who. This is probably one of the weaker QB drafts in years. 

Agree I don’t see anything worthy of taking in the first round.

But if I had to take one…I watched Pickett last year a lot.  He played well looked like he went through his progressions and had plenty of arm. I Didn’t really see any workouts with him.  People are terrified of his hand measurements.  He looked like he controlled the ball pretty well in some bad conditions at Pitt. 

I would take a flyer on guys like Bailey Zappe who probably projects like a Case Keenum…air raid college QB not a huge arm but can process the game or Cole Kelley…he’s a giant with a big arm…sneaky athleticism ran for 38 TDs in his career. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

1 you misunderstand. I just called them f****** because I call people f****** and it's only self edited because it's speech to text and easier than typing out fuckers, no slur intended. Example when talking about a bad I might say I love those fuckers! I had my problems with Bernie and I didn't hate Testaverde though plenty of people did as well as hating Belichick. My bad for lack of clarity

2  okay perhaps I've misunderstood and perhaps you weren't clear. Seems like you regularly attack guys for siding with Baker which would lead me to believe that you are all in with Watson. Am I wrong?. If neither of us like Watson why do we keep fighting about it?

3 Kelly has a reputation for being an asshole in other areas, but I do root for buffalo if the Browns aren't winning. I'm on a couple of other teams that I don't necessarily hate. Again generational but I'm still pissed about Doug Flutie. 😀

4 the first rounders the other signings the other efforts the team has put in... And I'm not okay with moving on from a healthy Baker.

5 come now Dutch boy you understand what I mean. If it's not about rooting for the guys that you like in your hometown then why bother? For instance I like Chubb I like Hunt I like Landry I like Joe Thomas I like Ward. Conversely I don't like Kenny Britt  or Kellen Winslow jr. or Gilbert or OBJ and I soured on Johnny when he showed he didn't give a shit about being here.

There's another set of players that disappointed me but I guess I understood. I liked Trent Dilfer,  Brady Quinn, Charlie Frye and Brandon Weeden. I was disappointed when they didn't pan out. Not supremely pissed off but disappointed.

WSS

Well allow me to retort, again...

1. Oh ok. I was mighty confused.

2. Watson is a definite upgrade over Baker. And while I was 'meh' on Baker as a person and as a player, Watson could very well be a flaming piece of garbage as a human being. I can actually criticize one thing without having to love "the other thing." 

3. Cool.

4. Like I've said many times before, not a tear was shed by the Dutchman over the inevitable Browns and Baker break-up. He's an average starting QB in a conference full of excellent starting QBs. That said, I wish I could be happier with who they replaced him with, but then again, I will admit, I found something very interesting about timing of these allegations vs Watson, and he's had two grand juries that have passed on even bringing him to court over this. I'm hesitant to support someone who could be a piece of garbage, but I also wonder if this was a hit job by that wacko Texans owner. 

5. We've gone over this before, I guess I just don't understand how you've gone from rarely being on the Browns Board to being on consistently due almost completely in your need to defend Baker Mayfield. Browns have a playoff season in 2020, and you are virtually nowhere to be found on here. Baker Mayfield seems on the verge of losing his job, and then does? You are a mainstay. Totally your right, just strange to me that THIS is the impetus for you to actually post on the board that is the reason this message board exists. (And you actually posting on here isn't a bad thing, I've enjoyed our random interactions)

32 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Well allow me to retort, again...

1. Oh ok. I was mighty confused.

2. Watson is a definite upgrade over Baker. And while I was 'meh' on Baker as a person and as a player, Watson could very well be a flaming piece of garbage as a human being. I can actually criticize one thing without having to love "the other thing." 

3. Cool.

4. Like I've said many times before, not a tear was shed by the Dutchman over the inevitable Browns and Baker break-up. He's an average starting QB in a conference full of excellent starting QBs. That said, I wish I could be happier with who they replaced him with, but then again, I will admit, I found something very interesting about timing of these allegations vs Watson, and he's had two grand juries that have passed on even bringing him to court over this. I'm hesitant to support someone who could be a piece of garbage, but I also wonder if this was a hit job by that wacko Texans owner. 

5. We've gone over this before, I guess I just don't understand how you've gone from rarely being on the Browns Board to being on consistently due almost completely in your need to defend Baker Mayfield. Browns have a playoff season in 2020, and you are virtually nowhere to be found on here. Baker Mayfield seems on the verge of losing his job, and then does? You are a mainstay. Totally your right, just strange to me that THIS is the impetus for you to actually post on the board that is the reason this message board exists. (And you actually posting on here isn't a bad thing, I've enjoyed our random interactions)

Ok

1 OK

2 Watson might be an upgrade depends how he plays with the team and the team plays with him. Lamar Jackson should be an upgrade to Matt Stafford but which one was successful in the Superbowl? It's not all about one man.

3 👍

4 could certainly be Texas brass skullduggery. But even if it was there are at the very least 22 women who dislike this guy enough to file suit. He'll even my most morally depraved friend hasn't been to the whorehouse 22 times. Ben Roethlisberger got a suspension for one drunken broad that followed him willingly into the crapper.

5 like I said I've been a Browns fan for a long time my interest is always high but my intensity ebbs and flows. I don't get too worked up about this wide receiver or that linebacker. For which Long Snapper we should trade for. And let's face it over Jimmy's reign, and even previous to Jimmy, there haven't been many people here long enough to grow attached to. I didn't know you during the Vinny Bernie confrontation but on the last day of whk Sports Talk Radio I made the top 10 Hall of Fame of all callers. Les Levine let may continue over a break in a prolonged Pro Belichick rant. He never did that. 😁

After your final statement; as have I.

You fucker. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

WSS

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

There might be a QB in this upcoming draft that will end up being a very good starting QB, but I'll be damned if I could tell you who. This is probably one of the weaker QB drafts in years. 

I too would lean towards Pickett. Pitt ran a pro style offense and KP looks to be the most ready..

Malik Willis..I do not see what I'm reading... agree, he does get good zip/rotation on a ball/ with a flick of his wrist...and his own quick feet running style

I get it. It's all new to them...BUt !  Be Study Prepared..

1) When he was asked at the senior bowl to huddle to call plays... He's not verbally comfortable..to much coaching assistants inside the huddle to call plays.. On game-day... my thinking was.. he ran, to cover-up some missed OL formation calls..some did'd know what the snap count was.. remembering 2-3 false starts..

2.) He's not very accurate... not known for much touch on passes..(Pickett..I've seen it..) 

a.) Remember all the oohs and ahhs the TV crews were making at Willis long ball throws at the combine? Well they must have missed where some of those balls were located? Hanging cornerback inside & where a pro safety will pick his lunchbox..

Willis can be your Mariota/Trey Lance run option call...  But he badly needs a sit & watch a season..

• Upvote 1

On 4/23/2022 at 11:44 AM, Dutch Oven said:

Morals clause?

Not sure you are aware of this but a really decent, good man once said that if a man is a celebrity, he can do anything sexually to a woman and get away with it. This man's words cannot be argued against, he's such a good man people wear red hats with his saying on it and everything. 

Bill Clinton and Joe Biden agrees, Did he say anything about little girls?

59afe42f167fdcf9bab8b7126fc3b403-w200.we

• Thanks 1