THE BROWNS BOARD

Watson survey

Westside Steve

More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson ...

More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson, survey shows Published: Mar. 16, 2022, 10:59 a.m. A majority of Browns fans said in a survey that they don't want the Browns to trade for ...

Did the Browns underestimate the backlash to the Deshaun ...

Apr 2, 2022Certainly a negative reaction from the fan base had to be anticipated by the Browns when they made their big trade March 21 — three first-round picks, plus a $230 million contract for Watson ...
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson ...

More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson, survey shows Published: Mar. 16, 2022, 10:59 a.m. A majority of Browns fans said in a survey that they don't want the Browns to trade for ...

Did the Browns underestimate the backlash to the Deshaun ...

Apr 2, 2022Certainly a negative reaction from the fan base had to be anticipated by the Browns when they made their big trade March 21 — three first-round picks, plus a $230 million contract for Watson ...

The Browns under the Haslams are a TURD organization.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, syd said:

oh boy half of 500 really doesnt represent  much of the fan base

And it was run on Fansided, not asking JQ Public what he thought... And from the article...  

"Only seven percent said, “Yes, I would stop rooting for the Browns,” while 10 percent said, “Maybe I would consider stop rooting for the Browns.”

• Like 1

It's become like a third rail topic (guns, abortion, politics, religion).  Either side's argument will never persuade the other.  (at least not right now) - You're either a Hatfield or a McCoy.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

And it was run on Fansided, not asking JQ Public what he thought... And from the article...  

"Only seven percent said, “Yes, I would stop rooting for the Browns,” while 10 percent said, “Maybe I would consider stop rooting for the Browns.”

here we go Brownies here we go whoop whoop 

On 3/27/2022 at 11:29 AM, Dutch Oven said:

I'm surprised you don't like him.

You apparently have a lot in common with him, then. 

On 3/27/2022 at 10:50 AM, nickers said:

Remember... Watson was the QB that demanded the staff replace white coaches and players with all black ones... He's a racist... Thats why I can't stand him... he's a cancer waiting to happen...

Why do u keep repeating this lie??

• Haha 1

On 4/9/2022 at 11:54 AM, calfoxwc said:

They are disgusted. Like many other fans, I have said the same kind of thing. I just can't go on caring about a team

that has done this garbage. Grand jury - doesn't take sides - it goes by evidence - and hearsay on both sides isn't it.

Does not mean that he is innocent. - and his track record is a disgrace.

22 -- may very well be true. The red line has been crossed. I'm proud of Jim Thome and his Wife. If you never stand for something, you stand for nothing. It's time for people who care to stand up.

If it were any other team, I'd be just as disgusted. I just can't make excuses for the browns' stupidity and lack of integrity.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/03/28/jim-thorne-wife-cancels-browns-season-tickets-after-deshaun-watson-trade

Jim Thome’s Wife Says Family is Canceling Browns Season Tickets After Deshaun Watson Trade

'

Andrea Thome, the wife of former Cleveland baseball player Jim Thome, announced on Twitter that her family canceled their season tickets for Browns games Friday after the team introduced quarterback Deshaun Watson.

“Officially cancelled our Browns season tickets today and asked for a refund as they were paid in full,” she said in the tweet. “Very sad after 40 years as a fan, but this is my line in the sand. I believe women. Especially when there are 22 of them. That press conference did nothing to change my mind.”   '

I wonder did she cancel her Indians tickets after Albert Belle purposely ran over those kids? Lol

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, laiccm said:

I wonder did she cancel her Indians tickets after Albert Belle purposely ran over those kids? Lol

I wonder if the Indians traded three first round draft picks and a giant bunch of guaranteed millions to get him to play for them, from another team.... after he only bumped one kid, chasing them stupidly in his car after they egged his house.

So you think that is the same as 22 different women claiming what they claim about watson?

You aren't very good at this....

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1996-01-06-9601060085-story.html

45 minutes ago, laiccm said:

Why do u keep repeating this lie??

Its not a lie... He wanted a black candidate for HC and GM... He pushed to get Eric Bienemy... And didn't get his way...

• Haha 1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/24/report-deshaun-watson-wants-out-of-houston-no-matter-who-the-coach-is/

Apparently Watson got to the point that even if the Texans had hired Bienemy, he wanted out.

https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-south/houston-texans/deshaun-watson-texans-details-troubling

Watson also wanted Robert Saleh interviewed, but strangely nickers doesn't ever mention this. Its almost like Robert Saleh wouldn't quite fit the narrative he's pushing.

1241523947_davidculley.jpeg.5972328450fbe8efe3b2bab3c90c65e7.jpeg

Oh, and here's the guy who the Texans hired as head coach, and yet Watson still wanted traded. It's almost like Watson just didn't want to play for the team that ended up having some nutjob preacher running their team. Weird. 

The last year Watson played (2020), he had the highest passer rating in the AFC at 112.4 and the only QB that had a better rating in the NFC was Aaron Rodgers.  Watson completed 70.2 % of his throws (also #1 in the AFC) for 4823 yards (#1 in AFC).  He had 33 TD passes to just 7 INTs.  

Unfortunately, he did all that for a crappy organization where the team around him was bad enough for a 4-12 record.  When you add injuries to this type of team - it ties a 2nd hand behind the back of those trying to win.  

When you draft a QB like Watson (who the Browns could have drafted) - you don't have to give up at least 3 1st round picks to do so anymore than you would have to guarantee him a $230 million salary.  The Browns were 1-15 the year before Watson was drafted...

So when that organization did what they always do and ruined their football team with countless bad decisions - they had a messy divorce with their franchise QB.  Now that it was hitting the national news - all of a sudden this QB that never got into any trouble in high school or college has 22 sexual assault/misconduct victims?   

I'm hoping our FO realizes that no matter how good Watson can be at his position (ie: 2020) - if they didn't build the entire ship right around him it can sink like the Titanic in a hurry. 

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, nickers said:

Its not a lie... He wanted a black candidate for HC and GM... He pushed to get Eric Bienemy... And didn't get his way...

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/jan/14/deshaun-watson-houston-texans-trade-miami-dolphins-nfl

• Haha 1

It appears this is gonna be a tough row to hoe for our Super Bowl QB.

'Backed into a corner:' Why the lawsuits against Deshaun Watson could take a heavy toll

'Backed into a corner:' Why the lawsuits against Deshaun Watson could take a heavy toll (msn.com)

He also must list all other women who gave him a massage from June 2, 2019, to June 2, 2020, including their email addresses and Instagram handles, according to court records.

Only in Cleveland.

Has there ever been a year that goes by that we don't embarrass ourselves over some fucking thing.

• Upvote 1

On 4/10/2022 at 7:48 PM, calfoxwc said:

Not a chance.

The Browns did a thorough investigation before they gave him and his 28-25 record more than 230 million guaranteed. And they have never made mistakes before.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Not a chance.

The Browns did a thorough investigation before they gave him and his 28-25 record more than 230 million guaranteed. And they have never made mistakes before.

so he is a horny basterd  so what  i'm sure those whores got paid already

New report says they are kicking the 22 cases down the road till after the season meaning there's a better chance he starts day one. If anyone believes the NFL allows referees to turn the tide of a game or two on occasion I would imagine we will all of the sudden get the benefit of some calls. People have short memories and after a year with some success it doesn't matter how much they pay off the chicks.

WSS

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

A 230 Million Dollar Idiot!... Thanks Jimmuh...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nickers said:

A 230 Million Dollar Idiot!... Thanks Jimmuh...

so sad. watson was a moron, the browns were idiots. their only hope is a morals clause where they can get back their 3 first round draft picks and cancel his contract.

right.

they just gave the finger to about half of Browns fans. But they will get tremendous support in the big market cities for network $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so sad. watson was a moron, the browns were idiots. their only hope is a morals clause where they can get back their 3 first round draft picks and cancel his contract.

right.

they just gave the finger to about half of Browns fans. But they will get tremendous support in the big market cities for network $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Morals clause?

Not sure you are aware of this but a really decent, good man once said that if a man is a celebrity, he can do anything sexually to a woman and get away with it. This man's words cannot be argued against, he's such a good man people wear red hats with his saying on it and everything. 

another woman he met on Snapchat and she performed four massage sessions at the Houstonian in 2020. According to her in this document, his sexual behavior became more aggressive each visit with sexual misconduct occurring during several of these sessions.

So she kept going back for more huh she is either a fucking idiot or damn well knew what she was getting herself in for as in the monies 

16 minutes ago, syd said:

So she kept going back for more huh she is either a fucking idiot or damn well knew what she was getting herself in for as in the monies 

Waiting to see how much higher the " fees " could go......before crying out ? Eh ?