THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns fans are a confusing bunch.

Neo

1 minute ago, syd said:

as said before keep your bullshit on the other board  is that to hard for you to understand ? or maybe you just need a 90 day timeout  cause its coming 

I hope not before he tells me when and where I can meet him in person, though! 😁

On 4/26/2022 at 7:54 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Who would have ever seen this ending with cal playing the victim?

(Damn, how do you do pink font again?)

Ya see that little "A"? First highlight what you want pink, push on the "A", then "more colors", then the pink of your choice before pushing "OK". Easy peasy.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

First of all if Deshawn Watson is a franchise quarterback why isn't he still in Texas. 

Baker Mayfield has just as many playoff wins as Deshaun Watson.

I know, I know, Watsons touchdowns and passing yards blah blah blah.

Just because you bowl a 300 doesn't make you Don Carter, and just because you have a hole in one doesn't make you Jack Nicholas or Tiger woods.

Watson is something like 28 wins 26 losses. Wow that is impressive.

Another overrated quarterback that brings nothing  to the table but mediocrity and baggage.

He's like Johnny Manziel with a hard on.

• Thanks 3

Sorry guys... I have a crazy in this thread that's out to lunch I'm trying to deal with.  

That doesn't mean I'm oblivious to the other negative back and forth that going on here.  So  please stop with the negative pissing contest.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/26/2022 at 6:21 AM, gumby73 said:

how bout finding a pin button to push the never ending food trend up top... (out the way since 2017) ?

Guardians baseball gamely updates? pin it too or move it to where it belongs

Thanks ! signed,

not confused..  just... 

images.jpg.7ccab265da504016d441214f50a46669.jpg  images.jpg.67363f6a8fe3771b0b273ad47c752533.jpg

OK gumby you will get your wish there, I'm done trying to remind BROWNS fans that there actually is a professional baseball team in Cleveland with a new name ..... (please see the TRIBE board for more details including the schedule,  game by game highlights,  the Cleveland Guardians Radio Network  -and- the new on this day in MLB history)......fair enough  ?

Now on the...... favorite GAMEDAY food ?   Dine-in, carry out, *delivery or make at home.....  well besides the 5 years I've had it as a single thread on The BROWNS BOARD here I have many good comments and even other recipe requests. 

I had it on another site for 10+ years  and it all started as an email list to about 5-6 friends and family,  now up to about 36 followers again with favorable results. 

It basically started out as a tailgating,  home cookout and party ideas and recipes site.  -but-   i found out that guys like to eat and cook if you give them easy enough to follow recipes. 

It's working and I'm planning on keeping it where it is.  So bon appetit  !

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Meet him at a place where there's barbecue and IPA and I'll join you f******.

WSS

Plan it for a football game and ribs !  One nice joint in Youngstown it was even on Bar Rescue.

An old bar hangout of mine when I was going to YSU.

26 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Plan it for a football game and ribs !  One nice joint in Youngstown it was even on Bar Rescue. (definitely not an IPA).....  see edit below  !

~~~~~~~~~

Edit,  we'll I just checked online,  they have 10 beers on tap, here's one.

Royal Pride IPA

The Royal Oak Brewery

IPA - American

23 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Plan it for a football game and ribs !  One nice joint in Youngstown it was even on Bar Rescue.

Is Cedars bar still around?

10 minutes ago, nickers said:

Is Cedars bar still around?

Cedars on Steel St. ?  Steel St was my old stomping ground back when they used to actually make Steel way back when.  Haven't been there in a few decades but Cedars:

Reviews for Cedars West End

full-img.svg

March 2022

Hidden secret that everyone should know about in Youngstown. The owner is a awesome guy who makes amazing food and great drinks. The crowed is friendly and always a good time. 10/10 recommend!!!

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

It's working (for mjp28 872 posts) and I'm (now a mod) planning on keeping it where it is.  So....

pdjsjSfoIq11e.gif   this place is turning into a joke  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, darkside5 said:

First of all if Deshawn Watson is a franchise quarterback why isn't he still in Texas. 

Just because you bowl a 300 doesn't make you Don Carter, and just because you have a hole in one doesn't make you Jack Nicholas or Tiger woods.

Another overrated quarterback that brings nothing  to the table but mediocrity and baggage.

who the fuck is don carter ? and more importantly who cares ? well according  to cal he doesnt like white coachs thats why he is not in houston and no watson is not overrated 

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

OK gumby you will get your wish there, I'm done trying to remind BROWNS fans that there actually is a professional baseball team in Cleveland with a new name ..... (please see the TRIBE board for more details including the schedule,  game by game highlights,  the Cleveland Guardians Radio Network  -and- the new on this day in MLB history)......fair enough  ?

Now on the...... favorite GAMEDAY food ?   Dine-in, carry out, *delivery or make at home.....  well besides the 5 years I've had it as a single thread on The BROWNS BOARD here I have many good comments and even other recipe requests. 

I had it on another site for 10+ years  and it all started as an email list to about 5-6 friends and family,  now up to about 36 followers again with favorable results. 

It basically started out as a tailgating,  home cookout and party ideas and recipes site.  -but-   i found out that guys like to eat and cook if you give them easy enough to follow recipes. 

It's working and I'm planning on keeping it where it is.  So bon appetit  !

& at least from my new Mod powers, I can't move or merge threads anymore....  I would have moved the Tribe, er Guardians thread over to the baseball forum long ago....  :)  

BTW, I noticed either Steve or mjp cleaned up the mess that a certain poster- who's all butthurt- by him thinking I'm being overly oppressive and abusing my Mod powers. I'll leave it at that. 

Peace... :)  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

BTW, I noticed either Steve or mjp cleaned up the mess that a certain poster- who's all butthurt- by him thinking I'm being overly oppressive and abusing my Mod powers. I'll leave it at that. 

Peace... :)  

You got called a slut...  Lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, darkside5 said:

Only Haslam & Berry think he’s worth $230 million and 3 first rounders.

Since he’s the guy under center wearing a Browns uni…I’ll root for him.

Let’s face it, we’ve rooted for QB’s that we’re a hell of a lot worse.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You got called a slut...  Lol

Thankfully, that got deleted before I saw it Woody.  Surprises me not in the least, D-Nile as in the Rich4Eagle days, ever escalating hysteria. Been there, seen that.  :)  FWIW, somebody's reading comprehension is going in the toilet If they ignore (or arrogantly choose to ignore) a clear warning calling a Moderator (any Moderator) names or insulting them on this Forum will not be tolerated.  

You can always disagree with me, but when you start calling me a moron, asshole, or slut... You've gone over the line. 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Thankfully, that got deleted before I saw it Woody.  Surprises me not in the least, D-Nile as in the Rich4Eagle days, ever escalating hysteria. Been there, seen that.  :)  FWIW, somebody's reading comprehension is going in the toilet If they ignore (or arrogantly choose to ignore) a clear warning calling a Moderator (any Moderator) names or insulting them on this Forum will not be tolerated.  

You can always disagree with me, but when you start calling me a moron, asshole, or slut... You've gone over the line. 

That goes both ways but I would appreciate it if you guys kept your politics to the political board.

If the heat in that particular kitchen is too hot then save your comments for Sunday dinner with the family and grandchildren.

WSS

🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Only Haslam & Berry think he’s worth $230 million and 3 first rounders.

Since he’s the guy under center wearing a Browns uni…I’ll root for him.

Let’s face it, we’ve rooted for QB’s that we’re a hell of a lot worse.

I feel pretty comfortable saying that every Browns QB I've rooted for since I was a wee lad has been in some degree worse than Deshaun Watson, and I turned 7 during the 1982 NFL strike. What I don't know is if Watson is the biggest scumbag of all those QBs, and that's saying quite a lot, considering Johnny Manziel bounced his fiancee's head off his car door glass while here. 

44 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I feel pretty comfortable saying that every Browns QB I've rooted for since I was a wee lad has been in some degree worse than Deshaun Watson, and I turned 7 during the 1982 NFL strike. What I don't know is if Watson is the biggest scumbag of all those QBs, and that's saying quite a lot, considering Johnny Manziel bounced his fiancee's head off his car door glass while here. 

Well I soured on Johnny for other reason than that but what makes this allegation at a more or less believable than the 22 against Watson?

Regardless I'm waiting for a full season or two before I place Watson above Tom Brady.

WSS

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

three first round draft picks.

dammit.

the BROWNS are a confusing bunch.

Since we don’t have a first round pick in tonight’s draft, I’m not sure I’ll take the time and watch someone else mine for diamonds.

• Upvote 1