THE BROWNS BOARD

Elon Musk buys Twitter!!! God bless America!

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Again I need to ask you for proof since you are such a stickler about complete honesty. Did President Trump ever say hydroxychloroquine was a cure for covid? No name calling no abusive language just send us the link if it happened. And don't send me a left wing news organization paraphrase, okay?

Also could you answer me one yes or no question please? Did hundreds of doctors around the world prescribe that particular medication in hopes it would have a positive outcome? Just yes or no is fine. Thank you and happy new year.

WSS

“Why is it okay for you to promote the use of this drug when you’re not a doctor?” 

He never denied that he was promoting the drug. In case you missed that part.

37 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

“Why is it okay for you to promote the use of this drug when you’re not a doctor?” 

He never denied that he was promoting the drug. In case you missed that part.

Just what I thought. He never actually said it. That's all I asked.

37 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Actually I said that:

Did President Trump ever say hydroxychloroquine was a cure for covid?

That was my question right above. So the answer is no.

As for the unrelated Pelosi morbidly obese gag;

Class III obesity, formerly known as morbid obesity, is a complex chronic disease in which a person has a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or higher or a BMI of 35 or higher and is experiencing obesity-related health conditions.

https://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html?ctype=standard&cage=78&csex=m&cheightfeet=6&cheightinch=3&cpound=244&cheightmeter=180&ckg=65&printit=0&x=57&y=25

I would say you're most honest course of action would be to say okay while I was mistaken about that but I still hate him. For some reason I doubt that you will.

WSS

49 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just what I thought. He never actually said it. That's all I asked.

That was my question right above. So the answer is no.

As for the unrelated Pelosi morbidly obese gag;

Class III obesity, formerly known as morbid obesity, is a complex chronic disease in which a person has a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or higher or a BMI of 35 or higher and is experiencing obesity-related health conditions.

https://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html?ctype=standard&cage=78&csex=m&cheightfeet=6&cheightinch=3&cpound=244&cheightmeter=180&ckg=65&printit=0&x=57&y=25

I would say you're most honest course of action would be to say okay while I was mistaken about that but I still hate him. For some reason I doubt that you will.

WSS

It was that damn derp state again. Non Cheetos Jesus you cult members are funny. 😄

16 hours ago, cccjwh said:

It was that damn derp state again. Non Cheetos Jesus you cult members are funny. 😄

Actually, you are an idiot that's been consumed by TDS. 

How far are you gonna reach to help support this next lie?

Told people not to wear face masks to cut down the spread of COVID-19, even though they work.

So consumed with TDS that you were oblivious to the fact that it was Fauci who recommended not wearing face masks.

Trump was all over the place about facemasks but never instructed anyone not to wear them.

In the last two weeks, Trump has offered tepid endorsement for masks, saying: “The mask, perhaps, helps.” He has also raised doubts about the science, noting that health experts who now advocate public mask-wearing were once opposed to it. “I guess I’m somewhere in the middle,” Trump said recently. And: “I understand both sides of the argument.”

“There are a lot of people think that masks are not good,” Trump said at a town hall on Sept. 15. Adding at a press conference the next day, “Masks have problems, too.”

In the ensuing weeks, Trump repeatedly said he had “no problem with face masks,” but that he would leave it up to states’ governors to decide whether to mandate their use. He also said he, personally, would “have no problem wearing a mask,” if the conditions were appropriate. 

Last but not least Trump was partially right about the mask's effectiveness.

A cotton mask led to an approximately 20% to 40% reduction in virus uptake compared to no mask.

Another way of looking at it, at its worst the mask can allow 80% of the virus to pass.

On 1/2/2023 at 10:53 AM, FY56 said:

Actually, you are an idiot that's been consumed by TDS. 

How far are you gonna reach to help support this next lie?

Told people not to wear face masks to cut down the spread of COVID-19, even though they work.

So consumed with TDS that you were oblivious to the fact that it was Fauci who recommended not wearing face masks.

Trump was all over the place about facemasks but never instructed anyone not to wear them.

In the last two weeks, Trump has offered tepid endorsement for masks, saying: “The mask, perhaps, helps.” He has also raised doubts about the science, noting that health experts who now advocate public mask-wearing were once opposed to it. “I guess I’m somewhere in the middle,” Trump said recently. And: “I understand both sides of the argument.”

“There are a lot of people think that masks are not good,” Trump said at a town hall on Sept. 15. Adding at a press conference the next day, “Masks have problems, too.”

In the ensuing weeks, Trump repeatedly said he had “no problem with face masks,” but that he would leave it up to states’ governors to decide whether to mandate their use. He also said he, personally, would “have no problem wearing a mask,” if the conditions were appropriate. 

Last but not least Trump was partially right about the mask's effectiveness.

A cotton mask led to an approximately 20% to 40% reduction in virus uptake compared to no mask.

Another way of looking at it, at its worst the mask can allow 80% of the virus to pass.

Fay, what is the lie? 

https://apnews.com/article/health-donald-trump-ap-top-news-virus-outbreak-understanding-the-outbreak-227fa2d005b3923157b9eb736c12e6c5

President Donald Trump announced new federal guidelines Friday recommending that Americans wear face coverings when in public to help fight the spread of the new coronavirus. The president immediately said he had no intention of following that advice himself, saying, “I’m choosing not to do it.”

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Fay, what is the lie? 

https://apnews.com/article/health-donald-trump-ap-top-news-virus-outbreak-understanding-the-outbreak-227fa2d005b3923157b9eb736c12e6c5

President Donald Trump announced new federal guidelines Friday recommending that Americans wear face coverings when in public to help fight the spread of the new coronavirus. The president immediately said he had no intention of following that advice himself, saying, “I’m choosing not to do it.”

Are you for fucking real?

You made my point.

You said...Told people not to wear face masks to cut down the spread of COVID-19, even though they work.

When and where did Trump tell Americans not to wear facemasks?

Like all liberals, you lie. And when you get caught, you don't give a fuck. You just move on to the next one. Aint that right ccpc?

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

When you say you aren't going to do it, what does that say to the American people?

Far less than when Fauci actually said not to wear them.

It says to make your own decision. There will be those who will refuse to wear them regardless of what Trump said. There will be those that will wear them regardless of what Trump said.

You're forgetting that Trump pushed for all to get vaxed. Did everyone obey? Fuck no.

You also ignored that later he changed his tone. For TDS people like you, that accounts for nothing.

Coronavirus: 'I'm all for masks,' says Trump in change of tone

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

When you say you aren't going to do it, what does that say to the American people?

On to your next lie.

Trump stared into the sun. (solar eclipse) with no eye protection.

He did not stare. It was a quick glance that was captured in the photo, which you bought into as staring.

The event in its entirety:

https://youtu.be/06-ZlBYEnRQ

The latest in #FakeNews histrionics is that Trump stared directly into the sun while he and First Lady Melania Trump joined millions of Americans in experiencing the solar eclipse. Some examples of the headlines.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06-ZlBYEnRQ

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Far less than when Fauci actually said not to wear them.

It says to make your own decision. There will be those who will refuse to wear them regardless of what Trump said. There will be those that will wear them regardless of what Trump said.

You're forgetting that Trump pushed for all to get vaxed. Did everyone obey? Fuck no.

You also ignored that later he changed his tone. For TDS people like you, that accounts for nothing.

Coronavirus: 'I'm all for masks,' says Trump in change of tone

#whataboutism

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

On to your next lie.

Trump stared into the sun. (solar eclipse) with no eye protection.

He did not stare. It was a quick glance that was captured in the photo, which you bought into as staring.

The event in its entirety:

https://youtu.be/06-ZlBYEnRQ

The latest in #FakeNews histrionics is that Trump stared directly into the sun while he and First Lady Melania Trump joined millions of Americans in experiencing the solar eclipse. Some examples of the headlines.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06-ZlBYEnRQ

Sorry. Are you saying he didn't look into the sun or that you think it's OK to do?

What do you think he is pointing at?

download.jpg.a7cd7750dbe45e89dd0fa8dfeeb95687.jpg

10 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

The dumbasses on the Poly Board that are inflicted with TDS! 😂🤣

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

I guess he was pointing at a plane flying by.