THE BROWNS BOARD

Elon Musk buys Twitter!!! God bless America!

For those that don't realize what just happened.

Not only did Trump supporters over come the massive Bot army of disinformation, this helped Elon in identifying the Bots so that he may clean (delete) them up.

I would estimate that there are a huge number based out of China based bots past digs / exposures.

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.48f3d0787fd3159f682b986405a80b32.png

One thing I could never understand about the twitter arguement is the "free speech" I t is a private company providing a service to the public, doesn't mean you have the 'RIGHT" to do anything. They can run the company any way they choose. The old owners chose to ban Trump, the new owner (Elon Musk) chose to un-ban him. Pretty simple, free speech has absolutely nothing to do with what a company does with it's own property. They can censor you all they want, if you don't like it, there's the door.

9 hours ago, Neo said:

One thing I could never understand about the twitter arguement is the "free speech" I t is a private company providing a service to the public, doesn't mean you have the 'RIGHT" to do anything. They can run the company any way they choose. The old owners chose to ban Trump, the new owner (Elon Musk) chose to un-ban him. Pretty simple, free speech has absolutely nothing to do with what a company does with it's own property. They can censor you all they want, if you don't like it, there's the door.

Seems like we are getting into a gray area here. When any Source becomes mainstream news the powers that be will restrict what you can or can't say. I'm sure depending on what side you're on it's a blessing or a curse. Freedom of speech in the Bill of Rights was based on the British locking up small newspaper publishers for putting seditious ideas into people's heads.

WSS

• Upvote 1

ok, I'm waiting for an apology from Tex, woody, Hoorta and a few others.

Those posts were hidden/deleted?

helps with the false narratives the left happily spewed about again and again and again and....

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

helps with the false narratives the left happily spewed about again and again and again and....

I haven’t seen any posts from Tex in a while.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Yeah- stuff coming from right wing rags like Patriot Alerts, OANN, and Epoch Times are totally accurate. :D You're going to be waiting for a long time if you expect any apology out of me.  

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I haven’t seen any posts from Tex in a while.

That's because Cal managed to permanently drive him off. Viet Nam vet Tex got the DJT John McCain treatment from Cal. 

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

Maybe he figured this place is a lost cause and isn't worth wasting his time anymore. 

Exactly, also why I haven't ventured here in a week or so...  

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Nut jobs are pretty much the only ones left. 

Ya think?   :D  :D  :D JABF conveniently left off Donnie's 1\6 comment "Fight like hell or you're not going to have a country anymore".  I'll say this much about Trump getting back on Twitter... Free speech doesn't allow you to yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater. MHO is it also doesn't allow you to post baseless inflammatory lies on a social platform either. It's why Donnie got kicked off of Twitter in the first place. In regards to 51% of folks wanting him back on. Well, almost 50% of the voters in Arizona thought Kari Lake would make a swell Governor too.... And that is mighty frightening. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 2:24 PM, hoorta said:

That's because Cal managed to permanently drive him off. Viet Nam vet Tex got the DJT John McCain treatment from Cal. 

A. McCain, had a long, long history of being called out on his behavior, from other VETS who were THERE. So, that point makes you look like an ass. haha. There was legit fuel for that fire. I didn't start it. I never ridiculed tex ONCE about HIS service. I TOLD him that.

He tried to deny that I served.

B. He and DH tried to ridicule me as being a fake veteran, which is extremely stupid. I told them I could have one of us who knows me, see the pictures of me, all my paperwork (DD214 etc) on a $1,000 bet they would pay. They both ran and hid from that challenge.

16 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

If you were, you're the first who got rejected from being drafted because of your knee, who miraculously was able to enlist in the Air Force of all services.

I explained that. I tried to enlist 2.5 years later, into the Navy. The Navy recruiter, admired my reasons, but said I would never be passing the physical to go into the Navy. I actually showed him my old xray of my knee to let him know what I was up against. He said my only chance at all, would be to try enlisting in the Air Force - it was a lot more office jobs that didn't require ladder climbing, etc - easier basic physically.

And, as I explained, but maybe you weren't coherent..... in the physical, the doc said my knee wouldn't make it through basic probably, and I should go home. I said he had to let me try anyways, I had a mission.

He walked away, and consulted with 3? other dr's, and they were slowly shaking their heads. He came back over, and did a long pause. And said - he shouldn't, but he was going to let me go to basic. But he said "Son, I admire you for it - but don't let it kill you that your knee couldn't do it".

I surely WAS the first that was rejected from the draft but enlisted later. I explained how it took about 3 yrs for my knee to heal and readjust to a new path for my kneecap on the Brownsboard. It was about 3 years after that 3 years was up, that I enlisted.

I tried to overlook your ridiculing me as being a fake veteran. You have no idea at all how completely wrong you are.

You are really lucky not to take the $1000 bet, I'll tell you that. You'd lose that bet quick.

6 hours ago, Axe said:

Why bring Vai and Ry Cooder into this? :)

Glad ya did but the content is a  lil effed up

This was a fun movie... But I was never really sold on Ralph Macchio as a budding guitarist.. I wished they had gotten Jason Becker before he was struck with ALCS.

• Upvote 1