THE BROWNS BOARD

2022 NFL Draft: Day 2

Dutch Oven

41 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, sir, I would have, but the Browns stepped in deep stuff, you know that is what I think. It may come back to bite them bigtime. I would never have given even one first round draft pick for seriously compromised sleazy? goods. That is just me.

Sure, he can play. but... their record that year was 4-12. Sleazy? was sacked 49 times, Baker 43, many/most while trying to play with a broken shoulder. It's a disaster to me - I don't see where 3 first round valuable draft picks and all that guaranteed money was worth it. Should have let Baker start this year, improved the wr position in the first round? and signed Dobbs and the other guy. Yes, the texans oline was below par, but his receivers were not. At least he had someone open to throw to more of the time.

Seriously, the next THREE YEARS, the Browns won't have a first round draft pick. and they traded it all for a qb who was 4-12 his last year starting. It just won't be worth my time to watch the Browns games this coming season, that's all. If I'm out on the tractor, in the garden, I might listen to a game if sleazy doesn't play. Just don't care that much anymore. It was a stupid, sleazy trade. It sleazy? gets the Browns into the playoffs etc, I will be happy for the Browns fans who this trade hasn't alienated. but that isn't me, that's all.

Wow. While I don't understand your thought process on Watson, I can respect your right not to watch.

I don't understand people that punish themselves by no longer enjoying a sport or a team because of having a personal issue with someone's actions or politics. 

Sports is one of the great joys of life. Like I've said before, I really don't need to see behind the curtain on these humans, because they are human.

I'm not saying anything goes. Murder, domestic violence, pedophile,  child abuser ... but society has laws and the NFL has ways to deals with those folks. But I would never hold it against the Browns if we had a bad apple we had to pluck out

But I'm totally ok with a single guy trying to get handjobs from massage therapists he meets on Social Media. There's players out there doing a lot worse,  and you don't even know about it,  and you root for them.

Watson is a Christian young man with no history of violence, never forced anybody to do anything and never broke any laws. If you draw the line at "horny and inappropriate ", that's probably the entire NFL, and 90% of young men at one point in their lives. I've been inappropriate.  And I got put in my place and learned and moved on.

Learn and move on. Life works well that way.

I'll be rooting hard for my Cleveland Browns this year, as I always do. Enjoy your tractor 🚜

Z

• Upvote 2

GO BROWNS!!!!