THE BROWNS BOARD

AFCN Draft Aftermath Assessments....

Tour2ma

This is the guy I was and still am most excited about getting for the Browns, an inside presence next to Myles in the DL. This interview impressed me even more so, especially how he talks about a shared approach to the game just like Myles who he plans to learn everything he can from given Myles' level of play in the NFL. Also he had to play NG in the 3-4 and feels he will be best in 3 Tech for the Browns. I like what he says about having teammate Thomas along as well. Hopefully they both make the 53.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 7:48 PM, Unsympathetic said:

Defensive Position Analysis - Long article, today's recommended read.  Good nuggets at every level.

Posted before the Clowney signing.

After the signing you can put that position back in the "A" territory somewhere and I think Winfrey is going to be a major upgrade on the IDL playing next to either one of those premier edge guys. I can see a major improvement in turnover ratio with extreme pressure on opposing QBs and a far better QB not likely to be so prone to it as was Baker in 2021.

• Upvote 1