THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Axe

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh, quit with it already. You all knew what you voted for with that long history of conning people out of their money. Zebras don't change their stripes.

FUCK YOU lil man.. This is Russia/China bullshit

• Upvote 1

"Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate," Trump said. "It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don't want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections." 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-mar-a-lago-home-florida-siege-fbi-agents

• Upvote 1

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/third-world-bullsht-dan-bongino-goes-nuclear-after-fbi-raids-trumps-home/

He added, “This is a freaking disgrace. A disgrace. We don’t live in Cuba. We don’t live under Kim Jong-un. We live in a constitutional republic, a representative democracy. You have a bunch of FBI agents raiding the home of a former president because they don’t like his politics? Are you kidding me?”

The raid appeared to center on official government materials Trump took with him to Florida, according to the New York Times. Some of those documents are believed to be classified.

“You spent this whole show, Jesse, and I have spent my entire time either on fox or on my podcast exposing the left for claiming Russia interfered in an election Hillary Clinton paid off a bunch of foreign agents, her team – literally – to fabricate a story that occupied the nation for four years,” Bongino continued.

“What’s she doing right now? Getting a manicure in freakin’ Chappaqua. She’s not doing squat. Nothing. Hunter Biden is having sex on tape while doing crack, while doing crack! And what is he doing? He is living in a Malibu mansion!”

Bongino claimed the FBI has lost all credibility.

“Nobody will take them seriously from this point on,” he said. “It is over.”

He said it is of the utmost importance for Republicans to retake Congress in November’s midterm elections.

“Here’s the solution,’ he said. “Republicans may not be the solution to your problems, but Democrats are certainly the cause of all your problems right now. If there was ever a clarion call to remove your ass from the seat and go vote in 2022, this is it. And there has to be not only hearings, but a total, total house cleaning at the top of the DOJ and FBI.”

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

whoever is controlling demented Joe is making a major play.  Country is going rapidly down the shitter.

King Barry and Piglosi are behind it all backed by Soros $$$$.. Trust me on that one...

Once again repeat after me that mantra concerning everything donnie has claimed was stolen from him and every possible criminal action he may be engaged in requested by 3 different federal criminal grand juries.

Court, Court Court. Nobody gets anything without going through federal courts first with plenty of good reasons to get whatever happens from those courts to include subpoenas and legal searches & seizures.

Somehow you all think kangaroos are in charge and not a legal system that counterbalances executive & legislative powers. He's corrupted your thinking very badly these past several years with an uncanny ability to con formerly clear thinkers. You won't be the first or the last. Ask the Trump U grads how that's worked out for 'em.

Just now, Vambo said:

Yes Joe Biden's open borders provides democrats plenty of cheap labor.

And rich people take full advantage of it

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Once again repeat after me that mantra concerning everything donnie has claimed was stolen from him and every possible criminal action he may be engaged in requested by 3 different federal criminal grand juries.

Court, Court Court. Nobody gets anything without going through federal courts first with plenty of good reasons to get whatever happens from those courts to include subpoenas and legal searches & seizures.

Somehow you all think kangaroos are in charge and not a legal system that counterbalances executive & legislative powers. He's corrupted your thinking very badly these past several years with an uncanny ability to con formerly clear thinkers. You won't be the first or the last. Ask the Trump U grads how that's worked out for 'em.

The people you think are correct are the same people who gladly murder children and harvest their organs.  Let our borders go unchecked, mutilate children(groom),  put mens in our little girls bathrooms, harass parents who question the ‘educators’,  mandate untested shots and mislabel them as vaccines.  Gives billions of$$ to a corrupt Ukraine un questioned etc.,

Yeah I’ll side with anyone other than what your pushing for.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Remember how Hillary Clinton had thousands of classified documents and emails on her own private server back in 2016 and the FBI didn't raid her home and she didn't face any criminal charges?

Courts are not immune to politicization.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

99449CF0-9DB5-43A1-8067-47BA0EABF1DB.png

LEGITIMATELY INVESTIGATED.

Right now, ANY republican running against the dems for president will get the

German Stasi/FBI/DOJ treatment. You miss the point.

6 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

As do the Republicans 

I'm not sure you can point out the instances where Republicans have been this egregious. I don't think they are Saints or completely blameless in every situation but this is outrageous. Anyone who is or pretends to be fair-minded knows it.

WSS 

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

LEGITIMATELY INVESTIGATED.

Right now, ANY republican running against the dems for president will get the

German Stasi/FBI/DOJ treatment. You miss the point.

We get it. When a Republican is investigated it’s Not Legitimate 

But if the FBI investigates a Democrat it’s all fair game