THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Axe

AG Garland just stoically and badly read some asinine dishonest statement, whining about the disrespecting of the integrity of the fbi.

right. fbi lies to the FISA court, covers up the hunter laptop and says it was russian disinformation, the dir comey LIED to congress, and LEAKED a false document to the new york...post? to make a prosecution of Pres Trump happen.

and on and on it goes.

and Garland did admit - he approved the search warrant. He was extremely not convincing at all. Stared at the teleprompter and read poorly, like he was hypnotized or something.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Someone has a message for you all on how to get out of the cult. Coffee wakeup time. 

I got out of the cult...then I realized everything costs more and and I got robbed the first day I had to walk to the store because I couldnt afford gas.   I went back to the cult.

51 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

I got out of the cult...then I realized everything costs more and and I got robbed the first day I had to walk to the store because I couldnt afford gas.   I went back to the cult.

Did you then donate?🤑

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

AG Garland just stoically and badly read some asinine dishonest statement, whining about the disrespecting of the integrity of the fbi.

right. fbi lies to the FISA court, covers up the hunter laptop and says it was russian disinformation, the dir comey LIED to congress, and LEAKED a false document to the new york...post? to make a prosecution of Pres Trump happen.

and on and on it goes.

and Garland did admit - he approved the search warrant. He was extremely not convincing at all. Stared at the teleprompter and read poorly, like he was hypnotized or something.

Your usual run-on.

What's important is that now the ball is in trumpy's court to either release the documents they gave him (which he could have done at any time rather than play his usual money raising victim game) or contest it in court so he can keep it hidden from the cult.

What is the over/under on him releasing what he has vs contesting the release.? I'm betting he does more money raising horseshit and will have some bogus reason for not releasing it. I'll take the under for $400 Alex.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Your usual run-on.

What's important is that now the ball is in trumpy's court to either release the documents they gave him (which he could have done at any time rather than play his usual money raising victim game) or contest it in court so he can keep it hidden from the cult.

What is the over/under on him releasing what he has vs contesting the release.? I'm betting he does more money raising horseshit and will have some bogus reason for not releasing it. I'll take the under for $400 Alex.

The FBI should raid his homes...

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Your usual run-on.

He wants to maximize the grift, so he will take his time. If he stops it from being released, it won't matter to his cult. They will roll with whatever excuse he comes up with. "I'll release the warrant after my audit is completed." 

39 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

He wants to maximize the grift, so he will take his time. If he stops it from being released, it won't matter to his cult. They will roll with whatever excuse he comes up with. "I'll release the warrant after my audit is completed." 

LOL! He has until 3 pm EDT tomorrow to make a decision.  

"Grifting , grifting, grifting get those dollars grifting................"🤑-Little Donnie and the Grifters

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Your usual run-on.

Got it Tex. In Cal's alternate reality, anyone who DARES accuse his "Greatest President Ever, Ever" of criminal wrong doing is "corrupt"...  MHO?  His ever increasing hysteria is ratcheting up as the walls keep closing in on the Lyin' King. Sad, but predictable. 

The folks still swilling the Kool-Aid need to get back to some semblance of reality. To approve the "overwhelming attack on my beautiful home" which incidentally, Trumpie isn't supposed to be able to use as his legal residence....  Mr. Garland- because he has far, far more brainpower than the Orange one- was WELL aware of the backlash....  And obviously went WAY beyond the minimal "probable cause" to OK executing the search warrant. 

Yep- knew it right from the get-go that the conspiracists were gonna try the same gambit a drug dealer uses when caught red handed..."The FBI planted the evidence". Sure, tell me another whopper Lindsey.  

They sure do love their whataboutism here though... Losers. 

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Looks like spreading CJ's lies got another gullible trump humper killed. His social media mirrors a few posters here. 

FBI Standoff Suspect Posted ‘Call to Arms’ on Trump's Truth Social (vice.com)

1660261119063-image-from-ios-10.thumb.webp.9752473d0994f8cf4498589a825ff053.webp

Trump's cult members are insane

And he'll continue to milk them for all they're worth

15 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Let's see if Cheetos will object to them unsealing the warrant.

Wrong again Biden Nut Swinger. . .

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/11/watch-live-attorney-general-merrick-garland-makes-statement-.html

E9DD40B9-AE77-4632-B05E-91F9FA5B7A85.jpeg

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You understand he could have release both documents the day he was served, right? But you got to maximize that grift. So many suckers out there, so little time.

So many wrong people out there.

4 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What is stopping CJ from release the warrant and property list he was given during the search?

Unless his lawyer forgot to ask for a copy of the warrant. He does hire the "best" people.

Maybe Garland can ask Robert Mueller….BTW how did that turn out?