THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Axe

All the trumpeteers emotionally reacting to dear leader getting caught red handed. Can't refute what they found? Just make up stuff and cry for dear leader. It's obvious some of you have never been in a position to handle even secret information let alone top secret. Taking any of it home is totally forbidden no matter who does it. And taking it to a place where "members" can come and go is totally ridiculous.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Phhthhthth!! Wash yo' mouth out boy. Nothin' but the best!

1656594052-10e6464bea005a9130f64a4c0e9236b34a97c61c_trappistes-rochefort-10.png?w=900

Gee Tex,  I see they've started on the "he's drunk" rag on you too... It's what they do when they have no effective response.  Are there any Woodpeckers in Texas? Just curious.  

But personally, I prefer this guy when I want an abbey ale.  :)  https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/259/1708/

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

So true, and so sad.  They still can't believe the Orange Messiah is in serious legal trouble on multiple fronts. 

6 hours ago, Axe said:

Russia is jealous of the American KGB..

And how would YOU know that DJT already didn't sell off copies of those documents to his pal Vlad?  "Even broke into my safe!!!!"  Yup, that's where the Bitcoin receipts from Putin were.  :D   

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

All the trumpeteers emotionally reacting to dear leader getting caught red handed. Can't refute what they found? Just make up stuff and cry for dear leader. It's obvious some of you have never been in a position to handle even secret information let alone top secret. Taking any of it home is totally forbidden no matter who does it. And taking it to a place where "members" can come and go is totally ridiculous.

MAGA tears, crying a river.   Already said it earlier Tex...  Trump's possible responses... 1)  "the dog ate my (paper trail) homework". 2)  "I never knew what was in those boxes".  Or, and he's already pulled this one as I knew damn well he would.... 3) "The FBI planted the evidence."   

The "corruption" claims of course, are pointed in the wrong direction. The "Mostest Corruptest President" in the history of the United States is in an ocean full of hot water.  He may stay out of jail, but I wouldn't bet against him having to spend the rest of his life in assorted courtrooms in the good old USA.  New York- BTW, in a civil trial pleading the 5th can be held against you. "Only gangsters plead the 5th" Really? Guess that makes you a Gangster.  :D  The Trump went down to Georgia, he was looking for an election to steal...  Find me 11,780 votes... 1\6, damn- not looking good there either...  Oh, BTW we have all those assorted civil rape cases in the background too, wow Donnie- Bill Cosby sends his condolences.  

the corrupt fbi is going to get hit by reality really hard eventually.

This is AMERICA, not russia or communist china.

Just wait til the midterms, and reps get power back from the left.

Americans want ANSWERS to the illegal and partisan hack fake moves by the fbi and doj. This garbage must stop.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/08/12/another-huge-red-flag-in-the-trump-raid-story-n1620598

Another Huge Red Flag in the Trump Raid Story

Well, Mr. Attorney General, if they’re so professional and full of integrity, can you explain why the Wall Street Journal apparently knows the contents of all the classified documents and supposedly “top secret” documents removed from Trump’s home and has apparently reviewed some of them?

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

the corrupt fbi is going to get hit by reality really hard eventually.

This is AMERICA, not russia or communist china.

Just wait til the midterms, and reps get power back from the left.

Americans want ANSWERS to the illegal and partisan hack fake moves by the fbi and doj. This garbage must stop.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/08/12/another-huge-red-flag-in-the-trump-raid-story-n1620598

Another Huge Red Flag in the Trump Raid Story

Well, Mr. Attorney General, if they’re so professional and full of integrity, can you explain why the Wall Street Journal apparently knows the contents of all the classified documents and supposedly “top secret” documents removed from Trump’s home and has apparently reviewed some of them?

Pure conjecture... "Apparently"....  Anyone who doesn't kiss Trump's ass is "corrupt" in your book...  Go back to your rabbit hole... Since you're' great at digging stuff up, I'd suggest you look up what DJT said about Chris Wray when he nominated him...  

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/08/12/former-gorsuch-law-clerk-blows-a-hole-through-legal-argument-for-fbis-mar-a-lago-n2611655

Former Gorsuch Law Clerk Torches Legal Argument Behind FBI's Mar-a-Lago Ransacking

"Well, Mr. Attorney General, if they’re so professional and full of integrity, can you explain why the Wall Street Journal apparently knows the contents of all the classified documents and supposedly “top secret” documents removed from Trump’s home and has apparently reviewed some of them?"

"So, classified documents were reportedly removed, which means the liberal media, Democrats, and their favorite pal, Liz Cheney, will be doing cartwheels soon. Yet, this isn’t the win the Left thinks it is for a few reasons. Trump had declassified the items already in his home, and the president is the ultimate authority on such materials and is not subject to the classification statutes and regulations (via NBC News):"

All former Presidents get a federally funded office.

Office of the Former President

With staff.

And security clearances.

And Secret Service protection.

And secure facilities (SCIFs) for classified records.

Even if Trump had classified records, they were protected.

Period

— ???? Mike Davis ???? (@mrddmia) August 11, 2022

It's routine for any Office of the Former President to negotiate with National Archives.

They could've alerted Congress.

The Biden DOJ could've filed a civil lawsuit.

They could've sought a subpoena.

But unprecedented home raid?!

Trump's had these records for 18 months!

Again, the classification statutes/regulations *do not apply* to the President of the United States.

He has the inherent constitutional power, as commander-in-chief, to classify and declassify anything he wants, in any manner he wants.

The Supreme Court reaffirmed this in 1987. https://t.co/bANCEhBTT1

— ???? Mike Davis ???? (@mrddmia) August 12, 2022

In contrast, Hillary Clinton was never the President of the United States.

She didn't have the constitutional power to declassify records and keep them on her illegal home server.

She was bound by the Espionage Act and other statutes/regulations dealing with classified records.

— ???? Mike Davis ???? (@mrddmia) August 12, 2022

As discussed, the Office of Former President Trump—like every other former president’s federal office—is equipped and secure enough to handle these declassified records.

This is a routine dispute with bureaucrats at the National Archives whether these are presidential records.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

It doesn't matter. They were TS/SCI. I guess you have no idea what that means, but I do.

As far as documents labeled "confidential", or "secret", or "top secret", or "TS/SCI" - that is sensitive compartmented information: I can tell you from my own experience in the White House that most of that stuff, indeed the vast majority of that stuff, is unnecessarily classified because you can get the bulk of it from your local newspaper. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/larry-kudlow-trump-search-warrant-charges-utterly-not-believable

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Pure conjecture... "Apparently"....  Anyone who doesn't kiss Trump's ass is "corrupt" in your book...  Go back to your rabbit hole... Since you're' great at digging stuff up, I'd suggest you look up what DJT said about Chris Wray when he nominated him...  

According to Politico, Obama told another Democrat during the 2020 primary campaign: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f--- things up.

That came true anyway...

The usual ass kissing run on of responses divorced from reality. Do they serve lettuce down there or just carrots?

Why is it that for the last 6 years the only "honest" person ever uncovered around DJT is the King of Con's himself?

Do you have any idea how ludicrous that is?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The usual ass kissing run on of responses divorced from reality. Do they serve lettuce down there or just carrots?

Why is it that for the last 6 years the only "honest" person ever uncovered around DJT is the King of Con's himself?

Do you have any idea how ludicrous that is?

If you are talking about the last 6 years of pointless persecution yes, I really do have a good idea how ludicrous it is.

WSS

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm sure KGB Trump snuck those documents into boxes by himself.  Also, I'm sure being President of the United States when they were moved means he could have declassified them.  Ya'll are doing the same bullshit you did with the two attempted coup of Trump when he was in office.  Those failed, as this one will.  I'll bet I held the highest clearance of anyone in here and I know what can and can't be done.  However, being the President gives him extreme power of what he can do.  For instance being President gives you access to the highest level of classified information.  Presidents do not go thru a background investigation.  So you could have numerous things in your past that would disqualify you from obtaining a clearance, but still be given access because you are President.

50 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The state of the cult is strong. What a shame.

Remember when cal accurately sized Trump up as a con man? Smh...

there goes woodpecker again. AGAIN, I called Pres Trump a "con man" because of his stupid shows I didn't like. But he stepped into the fray for all of America, and he meant it.

and he PROVED IT. I keep listing all these GOOD/GREAT accomplishments that Pres Trump did, keeping his PROMISES:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

and I keep challenging you to make your list of good/great accomplishments by your obaMao commie and biden.

every single time - you fail. you, ccc, etc - none of you could make a list. So run away again with your tail feathers in your beak.

No list, you got nothin.

TS-SCI documents do NOT leave the secure vault/SCIF. You don’t mistakenly leave with TS-SCI doc. There is ZERO reason for TS-SCI to be in a private home. If someone else had taken TS-SCI documents, they would be in some basement being water boarded. This is the highest level of classification of our nation’s secrets and you garbage people are OK with it, because it’s your cult leader. Please never talk about you wanting what is best for our country. That is a lie. You sold out my country for an orange conman. 

ccc squawked: "as;ljasfjfja  alkdfads kjfj "fart" asdflkdsjf

"

if triple c had wings, he could fly into a brick wall.

If those docs were ALL UNCLASSIFIED, the fbi will look

ASSIFIED.

so will you.