THE BROWNS BOARD

My GOD - the IRS will be bigger than.....

calfoxwc

21 hours ago, hammertime said:

We’re still the greatest nation in the world.

we just can’t let a minority dictate to the majority.

yep. but the minority has all the power to screw up the elections in their favor (illegal immigration voting you watch, no id, get rid of the electoral college), the power to destroy political opponents, now the fbi, dhs is warning about Trump supporter violence from all Trump supporters because of the dirty crap they pulled in the raid, etc et etc.

So much rides on this Nov 3.

meanwhile, the fbi will be coming over every single bit of information in all those boxes, which they could easily have looked through with Pres Trump's ok, for MONTHS. and like they leaked it to the NY paper for getting a fake prosecution against Pres Trump, they will leak to the jan 6 kangaroo commission.

Worse than big, serious trouble, foiks.

43 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Anyone else spending 300k on solar panels and electric vehicles so you can get a 30 percent tax credit?

hell, no. eventually, the fbi and WH will label anyone who won't buy one...a terrorist.

1 hour ago, Kvoethe said:

Anyone else spending 300k on solar panels and electric vehicles so you can get a 30 percent tax credit?

170px-Noogler.png

Propeller baseball cap

I'm running up my storage from the hot air down here generated by global warming. I'm claiming $20,000 tax credit.😂

42 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Dammit, I thought you were going to convince me.

Not that I haven't thought about some kind of system to capture the cloudless skies we have experienced the past several months while in one of the worst droughts ever (2011 was the worst in 100 years most likely). We have set record average daily highs for 4 months straight and a 1 in rainstorm I think way back in late April or early May is the only rain we've gotten. I've thought about getting my good looking neighbor to do a naked rain dance, but I don't think she'd take that as more a desire for rain than a Lady Godiva story.😍