THE BROWNS BOARD

official game day thread BROWNS vs chargers

syd

I had this game as a loss ever since I saw the schedule, and this morning I feared a 38-20 blowout.....

We still have a chance to win it baby. 

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

The Bolts' head coach is far and away the worst game day manager that I have ever seen and proof the some head coaches today learned everything they know about game flow playing Madden when they were 10. 

Hi there D Bone! 

The next time one of us bad mouths Stef, think what Chargers fans have to watch each week..... The worst head coach I, and they have ever seen. 

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

Fire Staley!!!!

Watching this new breed of head coaches say 'hit me' while holding 18, and the whole while thinking they are the smartest person at the table is beyond frustrating.

Yea, the Bolts won, but they did so in spite of their head coach and not because of him.

Good game to watch today, which I didn't think would be the result before kick off. 

5 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Watching this new breed of head coaches say 'hit me' while holding 18, and the whole while thinking they are the smartest person at the table is beyond frustrating.

Yea, the Bolts won, but they did so in spite of their head coach and not because of him.

Good game to watch today, which I didn't think would be the result before kick off. 

Their defense was shaky.  They have a franchise QB with a fly trap for hands WR against a Rookie DB.  Win the game with your QB and don’t put the D back on the field.  I get it. 

1 minute ago, blitzz2 said:

Now he wants to throw long...

The last offensive play with :20 seconds left screamed TE screen or TE/RB shovel pass to use the middle of the field for 7-12 free yards, and still have plenty of time to spike it for a more realistic 43yd attempt....

But what do I know? 

• Upvote 2