THE BROWNS BOARD

Tale of the Tape - Browns vs Patriots

Orion

8 hours ago, jcam222 said:

I think the Depo squad vs coaching staff is about to boil over. Lots of rumbling now leaking about coaches not getting to call shots on personnel and more. 

I would be in jail.

It just does not make sense that ShitMyPantski can be so bad.

I understand this shit. I founded a water technology startup, gave my patents to the company only to have Depo types, with absolutely no fucking experience in science put their imbecile hands all over it.

I might watch this game live. Only because I'm wearing a big grey boot - broken toe. dammit.

Obviously to all, buttichek knows that Chubb is awesome and he'll work on stopxx, I mean, limiting him to as few yards near 90-100 as possible.

I think this game comes down to Devin McCourty, Kyle Duggar, and Jabril Peppers - if they can frustrate Brissett and nab some interceptions etc, that could be the way they win.

For the pats, if mac jones and damien harris, rb, can't go - Zappe can flat out play, too -

and at rb, Rhomondre Stevenson (?) is a serious big bruiser.

In a game of chess, the Browns may end up playing checkers and buttichek may look "brilliant" again.

Should be pretty interesting.

How about that GUARDINDIANS WIN LAST NIGHT EH ????? WOW !

21 hours ago, Orion said:

Poopies!!  And no Clowney against the run.  Here we go again.  STAMPEED!  

^ I'd call this a win ^ ;)

Saw what was expected on a bad tech/coached defense.. 

Corners, jersey tugging.. face guarding..and nothing close to a pick on a rookie QB

Jacob Phillips, No arm wrap tackling.. just duck your head & shoulders and watch them bounce

Taki, chooses to push TE's out of bounds instead of covering them 

Saw a team that needed their bye week this week.. (than maybe some staff changes/other than OL/RB) 

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Jacob Phillips, No arm wrap tackling.. just duck your head & shoulders and watch them bounce) 

Let us not forget a certain Grant Delpit on this, too. 

It's going to be interesting what this defense looks like next year when the new defensive coaching staff gets a look at the roster.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Taki, chooses to push TE's out of bounds instead of covering them 

11 hours ago, Orion said:

lol....just what I was thinking at the time.

My perception was that he was well aware of his own inability to cover the TE. This combination of self-awareness and last ditch effort was one of the very few highlights of the game to me. 

8 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

combination of self-awareness and last ditch effort

...yeah, I guess maybe it was a heads up play.  Perhaps that should be our defensive strategy in the end zone.  Just take the receivers and shove them out of bounds.  "HA!  WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO NOW RECEIVER?"   :)   

• Haha 1