THE BROWNS BOARD

Depodesta finally got his coach but results are the same

MDDawg

On 10/18/2022 at 5:14 PM, Nero said:

Yeah, I go week to week for defenses. We are 8 friends in my FFL. 

That Pats letdown happened a week earlier than expected, and on the offensive side of the ball.  

Their defense struggled at times with the DET running game. With Barmore out and against a run heavy/dependent team like the Bears though?  Pats -9 was a bait for anybody who put $ on it.   

47 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

That Pats letdown happened a week earlier than expected, and on the offensive side of the ball.  

Their defense struggled at times with the DET running game. With Barmore out and against a run heavy/dependent team like the Bears though?  Pats -9 was a bait for anybody who put $ on it.   

Oh man, I avoided a bullet there. Someone had a higher waiver priority so I went for Dallas defense which killed it. In fact I'm thinking of keeping it the whole way. 

43 minutes ago, Nero said:

Oh man, I avoided a bullet there. Someone had a higher waiver priority so I went for Dallas defense which killed it. In fact I'm thinking of keeping it the whole way. 

Dallas against DET? Damn, should have said something sooner, I would have told you that you're an idiot to have done otherwise. 

That Cowboys defense is nasty, and they just added big Hank to their IDL.

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

That Cowboys defense is nasty, and they just added big Hank to their IDL.

why not us... 😤.. because Big Hank's age 30 & Dan Quinn will not care :)     

The Dallas Cowboys acquired defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins and a 2024 seventh-round pick from the Las Vegas Raiders for a 2023 sixth-round pick on Tuesday.

11 hours ago, gumby73 said:

why not us... 😤.. because Big Hank's age 30 & Dan Quinn will not care :)     

The Dallas Cowboys acquired defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins and a 2024 seventh-round pick from the Las Vegas Raiders for a 2023 sixth-round pick on Tuesday.

Maybe we can get John Bosa or Tim Goad out of retirement...