THE BROWNS BOARD

Pennsylvania

Westside Steve

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

While we are at it how fucking stupid are these people? I thought it was bad enough that half the state roots for the sqeelers.

Good news for Democrats who can start grooming Down syndrome and hydrocephalics for public office now.

WSS

It’s way more then half. Although I suspect a lot of them will switch now that the stoolers suck and the Eagles are good

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

Perhaps putting forth TV personalities as Senate candidates isn't as appealing to voters in 2022 as it was in 2016.

GOP brought this on themselves by fielding poor quality candidates.

So you’re saying Fetterman is a quality candidate?

He can’t form a complete sentence without a teleprompter.

I would expect to see a guy like him as a bouncer at some sleazy strip club.

Hell, Dr Oz probably has a zit on his ass cheek with a higher IQ than Fetterman.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

So you’re saying Fetterman is a quality candidate?

He can’t form a complete sentence without a teleprompter.

I would expect to see a guy like him as a bouncer at some sleazy strip club.

Hell, Dr Oz probably has a zit on his ass cheek with a higher IQ than Fetterman.

Fetterman will get better, Oz will always be a snake oil salesman. Fetterman should call Cheetos and thank him for getting a guy from New Jersey the nomination. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Fetterman will get better, Oz will always be a snake oil salesman. Fetterman should call Cheetos and thank him for getting a guy from New Jersey the nomination. 

1 New Jersey borders on pennsylvania.

2 not that I think you look into anything past belligerence but you think fetterman is what he portrayed himself to be? Please.

3 Fetterman will get better you say? So maybe in a few years he could move up to functionally retarded? Oz graduated medical school with honors.

Great.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

1 New Jersey borders on pennsylvania.

2 not that I think you look into anything past belligerence but you think fetterman is what he portrayed himself to be? Please.

3 Fetterman will get better you say? So maybe in a few years he could move up to functionally retarded? Oz graduated medical school with honors.

Great.

1. Right because people sure do love their neighboring states. 

2. Fetterman was sure liked by your fellow Trump humpers. I thought you guys didn't like those Hollywood elites.

3. He used his medical license to sell quack cures and make himself rich. But he will surely look out for those blue-collar workers. 🤨

I guess you will be rooting for Warnock. Since Walkers is mentally handclapped and didn't even get degree. Right... Oh wait, none of that really matters to you. The only thing you cultists care about is "owning the libs."

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I'm sure it is odd when people rejected your cult. Red meh. GOP is going to try and shelf your lord and savior. Curious if they will success. 

Oh, I'll have so much more to say in another day or two.  :) 

5 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Perhaps putting forth TV personalities as Senate candidates isn't as appealing to voters in 2022 as it was in 2016.

GOP brought this on themselves by fielding poor quality candidates.

I'm willing to bet right about now Mitch McConnell is ready to take a trip down to Maga Retardo and seriously kick the shit out of Cheetos ass. Exactly what he said. Apparently, the only qualification to get Trump's endorsement was how well you could kiss his ass.  Early returns aren't looking all that great for him. 

PS Steve- if you want to rag on Fetterman, he looks like a MENSA holder compared to what Hershel Walker spews.  I guess if you're part of the cult, seeing that "R" next to their name in the voting booth is the only thing that matters, huh?   

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

PS Steve- if you want to rag on Fetterman, he looks like a MENSA holder compared to what Hershel Walker spews.  I guess if you're part of the cult, seeing that "R" next to their name in the voting booth is the only thing that matters, huh?   

I didn’t know Fetterman was running against Walker. 🤔

If Fetterman is a MENSA candidate, I’m the King of England.

But I get it Larry…it’s more whataboutism.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

1. Right because people sure do love their neighboring states. 

2. Fetterman was sure liked by your fellow Trump humpers. I thought you guys didn't like those Hollywood elites.

3. He used his medical license to sell quack cures and make himself rich. But he will surely look out for those blue-collar workers. 🤨

I guess you will be rooting for Warnock. Since Walkers is mentally handclapped and didn't even get degree. Right... Oh wait, none of that really matters to you. The only thing you cultists care about is "owning the libs."

So you have nothing but an ad hominem attack and nonsense. Thanks. Don't know what you meant by number two I assume you don't either.

But congratulations you elected a functioning retard.

Yes keeping the Liberals from doing more damage to my country is important to me. 

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

PS Larry PS Fettermant is actually clinically retarded. Herschel Walker is black and a lot of them talk funny. You Racist/Islamophobe Prick.

And even Walker doesn't sound as stupid as many of his negro colleagues in the Senate and Congress.

WSS

It says to me that people would rather have a mentally challenged person then a reality tv personality represent them

42 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

It says to me that people would rather have a mentally challenged person then a reality tv personality represent them

Not me…but again I don’t live in Pa. so I don’t have to look at his ugly ass.

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Fetterman had a Stroke, he's pretty much "recovered" as much as he's going to at this point - he and OBiden are roughly on the same page at this point.

Good match.

image.png.62c45020b1f711ea05050f31bcbe0f97.png

10 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Fetterman had a Stroke, he's pretty much "recovered" as much as he's going to at this point - he and OBiden are roughly on the same page at this point.

Good match.

image.png.62c45020b1f711ea05050f31bcbe0f97.png

Csn't believe I'm replying to Q, but..

Rehabilitation after a stroke begins in the hospital, often within a day or 2 after the stroke. Rehab helps ease the transition from hospital to home and can help prevent another stroke. Recovery time after a stroke is different for everyone—it can take weeks, months, or even years.

Stroke Recovery Timeline | Johns Hopkins Medicine

And it isn't how Walker talks, it what he says. But you guys are really sad and angry, so I let it go. Why not donate some more money to Cheetos, it sure help for the midterms.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oh, I'll have so much more to say in another day or two.  :) 

I'm willing to bet right about now Mitch McConnell is ready to take a trip down to Maga Retardo and seriously kick the shit out of Cheetos ass. Exactly what he said. Apparently, the only qualification to get Trump's endorsement was how well you could kiss his ass.  Early returns aren't looking all that great for him. 

Looks like it is starting....

image.png.1eb71690c13b6587920fc31c109ff2db.png

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Csn't believe I'm replying to Q, but..

Rehabilitation after a stroke begins in the hospital, often within a day or 2 after the stroke. Rehab helps ease the transition from hospital to home and can help prevent another stroke. Recovery time after a stroke is different for everyone—it can take weeks, months, or even years.

Stroke Recovery Timeline | Johns Hopkins Medicine

And it isn't how Walker talks, it what he says. But you guys are really sad and angry, so I let it go. Why not donate some more money to Cheetos, it sure help for the midterms.

image.png.910deb0b60f3ae71983a80f45c773d21.png

image.png.c03bd2f8666fc6772c55c36b27b10da1.png

At six months, odds are high he's about where he's going too be.

My wife works with this and other mental disabilities stuff, that's why I'm aware of it.

Damn sad what happens, but with what they currently let us have, this is where we're at.

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Looks like it is starting....

image.png.1eb71690c13b6587920fc31c109ff2db.png

Election BS is all the RNC's (RINO) doing - primarily Ronna Romney McDaniel.

Didya catch that ?

Same witch that messed up the 2020 Election (which turns out it needed too be) also messed up this Election by pulling funding from MAGA R's.

Yea, she and Mitch worked a number on things - they're all Old Guard, they want nothing to do with the People regaining power.

May turn out their efforts failed   .   .   .