THE BROWNS BOARD

Pennsylvania

Westside Steve

One more note thanks to the dubious practice of early and mail-in voting so the lazy bastards don't have to Waddle off the couch or make any effort whatsoever tons of Fetterman votes came in before the electorate found out that it was actually retarded.

Not that it would have changed Democrats minds, it's obvious they are comfortable with retards in public office, but maybe could have shifted the independent vote?

WSS

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

One more note thanks to the dubious practice of early and mail-in voting so the lazy bastards don't have to Waddle off the couch or make any effort whatsoever tons of Fetterman votes came in before the electorate found out that it was actually retarded.

Not that it would have changed Democrats minds, it's obvious they are comfortable with retards in public office, but maybe could have shifted the independent vote?

WSS

There are many benefits to mail-in ballots. For one, I can take my time to fill it out and if there is an issue on the ballot that I am not totally familiar with, I can look it up and do some research on it. I don't have to stand needlessly in line for hours to vote. I can take a picture of my ballot before and after my ballot has been filled out as proof. My ballot isn't sitting in some computer somewhere, I fill it out and drop in the box outside the election office. I have stood in line to vote, never again if I can help it.

On 11/9/2022 at 6:00 AM, Browns149 said:

It’s way more then half. Although I suspect a lot of them will switch now that the stoolers suck and the Eagles are good

Maybe, but look in your own backyard first. There are large number of Ohio residents that have become Steeler fans because the Browns have sucked ass forever.

28 minutes ago, FY56 said:

The key was beating Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. They couldn't do it.

We tend to beat libtard strongholds Cleveland and Cincy. And the good guys did it once again.

Regardless, any Pennsylvanian that voted for an imbecile to represent them in congress is an imbecile.

image.jpeg.a7000f529f070b674b713530f2a5cce7.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Neo said:

There are many benefits to mail-in ballots. For one, I can take my time to fill it out and if there is an issue on the ballot that I am not totally familiar with, I can look it up and do some research on it. I don't have to stand needlessly in line for hours to vote. I can take a picture of my ballot before and after my ballot has been filled out as proof. My ballot isn't sitting in some computer somewhere, I fill it out and drop in the box outside the election office. I have stood in line to vote, never again if I can help it.

And no doubt you understand that wasn't my point right? In case you didn't let me clarify. A vote that is cast way before a campaign has the opportunity to point out the differences between candidates (or unfortunately just an opportunity to sling mud) is probably not it will thought out food. Not that I expect Democrats to think about their votes; to be sure a lot of Republicans either, but these people voted for him before they knew he was actually clinically retarded.

WSS

"Righteous Suffering"

The mentality of the modern lefty.

Amid the highest crime rate of the century, the highest inflation in 40 years, and the border run amok, these midterms should have been a landslide in favor of the Reps.

To accept the high rate of crime, high prices etc.. is deemed "righteous suffering" because there's climate change, racial injustice and wokeness to be concerned with. Shit we on the right laugh at.

Then there's tribal politics of voting D no matter what because it bestows upon the typical liberal that they are a symbol of virtue for voting against a Republican.

My god these people are fucked up.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

but these people voted for him before they knew he was actually clinically retarded.

Sounds like they were taking a chance on him recovering and not electing a TV personality that's not from PA. Exit polls showed that OZ not being from PA was an issue for them. And I honestly can't blame them.

15 minutes ago, Neo said:

Sounds like they were taking a chance on him recovering and not electing a TV personality that's not from PA. Exit polls showed that OZ not being from PA was an issue for them. And I honestly can't blame them.

So I don't know if you are just a contrarian hate Republicans and or Trump love Democrats or what, I guess it really doesn't matter but it sounds like an excuse when one considers Hillary Clinton won senator from new york. Oh well. And no I don't think it sounds like they were taking a chance that he would recover. I don't think anybody had a clue on how retarded he was until they already voted. Not until the debate actually proved it , they'd hidden it before. Perhaps somebody that voted for him after the debate could make that claim.

WSS

On 11/9/2022 at 6:02 PM, Westside Steve said:

PS Larry PS Fettermant is actually clinically retarded. Herschel Walker is black and a lot of them talk funny. You Racist/Islamophobe Prick.

And even Walker doesn't sound as stupid as many of his negro colleagues in the Senate and Congress.

WSS

1) Prove Fetterman is clinically retarded Steve... I doubt you've seen his Medical records..

2)  I hope you were joking... Go fuck yourself on that one Steve... FYI, I shared an apartment with a black dude for years. I have zero racial bias... But I have serious stupid bias, at least for someone running for US Senator. Walker is horrendously unqualified to come anywhere near Washington.  You only have to listen to some of Walker's interviews to figure out in about 2 minutes he's not very bright. Oh, and lied about those abortions too, took a lesson from the Lyin' King there.. :D  Oh, the conspiracy crowd says someone is pulling Biden's strings.. Should Walker win the runoff, Mitch will play him like a violin. 

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Well, you guys were happy as clams with a guy running things that's mentally ill....   

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

1) Prove Fetterman is clinically retarded Steve... I doubt you've seen his Medical records..

2)  I hope you were joking... Go fuck yourself on that one Steve... FYI, I shared an apartment with a black dude for years. I have zero racial bias... But I have serious stupid bias, at least for someone running for US Senator. Walker is horrendously unqualified to come anywhere near Washington.  You only have to listen to some of Walker's interviews to figure out in about 2 minutes he's not very bright. Oh, and lied about those abortions too, took a lesson from the Lyin' King there.. :D  Oh, the conspiracy crowd says someone is pulling Biden's strings.. Should Walker win the runoff, Mitch will play him like a violin. 

Well, you guys were happy as clams with a guy running things that's mentally ill....

Spare me. I would think that a fellow with the vast medical knowledge you've boasted about knows what metal retardation is/was and some of its causes, one of which is brain trauma brain damage which is often caused by Strokes. Not that your buddy was a rocket scientist before but you might understand.

"Several types of brain damage can lead to an intellectual disability (ID, formerly mental retardation). These are: 1) Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), 2) congenital brain damage, and 3) progressive brain damage. Congenital conditions are present before birth."

and no I'm not kidding. I've heard Walker speak he doesn't sound retarded. He does have a touch of that black athlete dialect going on which never makes someone seem bright. Not unlike a few other dialects that certain groups affect.

And ifsomebody was going to play the H card if the R and the D were reversed you fuckers would be screaming about islamophobia and anti-intellectualism.

maybe Fetterman doesn't sound that fucked up to somebody that voted for Joe Biden.

WSS

33 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Anyone with a third of a brain doesn’t need to see his medical records, just listen to him.

Yet again, anyone who listens to Dementia Joe and thinks he’s “all there” probably shouldn’t be giving medical advice in the first place.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

"Righteous Suffering"

The mentality of the modern lefty.

Amid the highest crime rate of the century, the highest inflation in 40 years, and the border run amok, these midterms should have been a landslide in favor of the Reps.

To accept the high rate of crime, high prices etc.. is deemed "righteous suffering" because there's climate change, racial injustice and wokeness to be concerned with. Shit we on the right laugh at.

Then there's tribal politics of voting D no matter what because it bestows upon the typical liberal that they are a symbol of virtue for voting against a Republican.

My god these people are fucked up.

Non Cheetos Jesus, how many do you morons need to be corrected on basic facts. Stop spreading the lies you aren't smart enough to fact check. 

image.thumb.png.a627fa2299b3b7b3bd2a5558cdde6e3c.png

image.thumb.png.f5f0d71634d34ec5aa02b04a76eb06bb.png

CDE :: Crime (cloud.gov)

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

Your only comeback as it's always been....accuse the other side of what you're guilty of.

Your asshole Demonrat counterparts in Pa. voted for him, he's your new crush.

Because I'm the one posting over and over again about the soon to be PA Senator. Oh wait, that is you cult members. Move over AOC, MAGA has a new hateon.