THE BROWNS BOARD

Pennsylvania

Westside Steve

On 11/10/2022 at 8:50 PM, Westside Steve said:

Spare me. I would think that a fellow with the vast medical knowledge you've boasted about knows what metal retardation is/was and some of its causes, one of which is brain trauma brain damage which is often caused by Strokes. Not that your buddy was a rocket scientist before but you might understand.

"Several types of brain damage can lead to an intellectual disability (ID, formerly mental retardation). These are: 1) Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), 2) congenital brain damage, and 3) progressive brain damage. Congenital conditions are present before birth."

and no I'm not kidding. I've heard Walker speak he doesn't sound retarded. He does have a touch of that black athlete dialect going on which never makes someone seem bright. Not unlike a few other dialects that certain groups affect.

And ifsomebody was going to play the H card if the R and the D were reversed you fuckers would be screaming about islamophobia and anti-intellectualism.

maybe Fetterman doesn't sound that fucked up to somebody that voted for Joe Biden.

WSS

PS- there's several variety of brain damage post stroke Steve. His cognitive function could be fine, but he may be unable to express it. My grandfather had the same problem post stroke.  I listened to Fetterman's "hey I won" speech, and I've listened to Walker's incoherent mumbling when asked a question that actually requires thought.  But his followers love that phony badge he got as a participation award.  

PS- Walker doesn't sound fucked up to someone who thinks 1\6 was a peaceful protest.  :D Class valedictorian- bullshit. Never graduated from Georgia either.  Approaching Cheetos pathological liar status Steve.   

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3689597-bill-maher-slams-herschel-walker-unfit-for-office-f-ing-idiot/ 

38 minutes ago, hoorta said:

PS- there's several variety of brain damage post stroke Steve. His cognitive function could be fine, but he may be unable to express it. My grandfather had the same problem post stroke.  I listened to Fetterman's "hey I won" speech, and I've listened to Walker's incoherent mumbling when asked a question that actually requires thought.  But his followers love that phony badge he got as a participation award.  

PS- Walker doesn't sound fucked up to someone who thinks 1\6 was a peaceful protest.  :D Class valedictorian- bullshit. Never graduated from Georgia either.  Approaching Cheetos pathological liar status Steve.   

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3689597-bill-maher-slams-herschel-walker-unfit-for-office-f-ing-idiot/ 

Yes, though not likely it's possible his wits might be intact. Also monkeys might fly out of my ass.

But unless you are actually retarded and not just inebriated January 6th was a protest though no one here has called it peaceful. Just more peaceful than the black lives matter riots you support.

I'm guessing you defend Biden because you're embarrassed; no idea what kinship you find with Fetterman. 

WSS

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

They just know how to beat Republicans. 

They have a good history of it.

1982 Illinois elections

There were "62 indictments and 58 convictions, many involving precinct captains and election officials. The grand jury concluded that 100,000 fraudulent votes had been cast in the city ... Authorities found massive fraud involving vote buying and ballots cast by others in the names of registered voters. In one case, a ballot punched for the Democratic slate had been tabulated 198 times."[6] The case was prosecuted in November 1982 by US Attorney Dan K. Webb.[7][8]

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, FY56 said:

They have a good history of it.

1982 Illinois elections

There were "62 indictments and 58 convictions, many involving precinct captains and election officials. The grand jury concluded that 100,000 fraudulent votes had been cast in the city ... Authorities found massive fraud involving vote buying and ballots cast by others in the names of registered voters. In one case, a ballot punched for the Democratic slate had been tabulated 198 times."[6] The case was prosecuted in November 1982 by US Attorney Dan K. Webb.[7][8]

Bahahahahha 40 years ago. Old man beat your cult leader from his basement and now the old bastard defied midterm history and held back the "red wave". You tired of winning yet?

RVJITPMWPBACPMZZACE4ZOM2WU.thumb.jpg.6cedf8c80ab3864ecd244c1f783b0a44.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Bahahahahha 40 years ago. Old man beat your cult leader from his basement and now the old bastard defied midterm history and held back the "red wave". You tired of winning yet?

Bahahaha. Yes kiddo, it goes a long way back.

That's what "they have a HISTORY of beating Reps" means ya simpleton.

There was real voting fraud in Chicago in the old days Roundup tags: election 2016, Voter ... Daley gave them a legitimate count. I would say, personally, I can't prove it, that Kennedy actually ...