THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

16 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Liberals have this innate talent for turning everything they touch into pure shit... I'm not surprised one bit... These cocksuckers need to be shown the door out...

• Upvote 2

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Jax said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/al-sharpton-can-you-imagine-if-james-madison/

Hahaha, what an uneducated buffoon. People actually listen to his ignorant rhetoric. Let's follow him down to some more statues cause he knows his history...🤣

Or John Hancock….or god forbid Hillary Clinton!

46 minutes ago, Jax said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/al-sharpton-can-you-imagine-if-james-madison/

Hahaha, what an uneducated buffoon. People actually listen to his ignorant rhetoric. Let's follow him down to some more statues cause he knows his history...🤣

He's a professional grifter.. I expected nothing less...

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Vambo said:

I saw this coming years ago, when the left fought like hell in court to stop the funding of schools with property taxes. Parents voted on property taxes.

So after that, the schools were NOT beholden to parents and the leftwingers decided they could do any sick thing they wanted to do - to eventually keep a lot of students from having the same kind of principles that their parents had.

That is what it's all about.