THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.". More at the link.

8 hours ago, Jax said:

Like I said... Negroes ruin everything...

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

image.png.3c7fc846422fa6daeaa568c14ff09e2c.png

Cheetos really wants to fuck his own daughter.

Ashely Biden’s diary revealed that her father, the current President of the United States, might have played a role in her being sexualized at a young age, and the big news is that it might have been criminal for someone else to possess the sordid autobiographical details.

No, really.

In the diary, the president’s daughter wrote that “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)” might have played a role in her sex addiction as an adult, as well as being “hyper-sexualized [at] a young age” which allegedly involved another family member as a child, according to the U.K.’s Daily Mail.

Groomer Joe...Dems the party of the Groomers!

10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

image.png.3c7fc846422fa6daeaa568c14ff09e2c.png

Cheetos really wants to fuck his own daughter.

And Pedo Joe showers with his daughter.

Let that sink in.

Who would have guessed that allowing illegal aliens into your country from different cultures would result in something bad? Dumbasses make believe you don't want people here because they look different.

49 minutes ago, Jax said:

My oldest did boy scouts. I would never sign him up for this garbage.

it's become a disgrace. The big question is, how much money is involved going to those in charge of it?

CNN legal analyst stunned by Stormy Daniels admitting that she hates Trump in her testimony: 'Big d--- deal'

Daniels owes Trump roughly $500,000 by court order

Looks like Barney finally submit the removal request. What a clusterfuck of a party.

https://apnews.com/article/speaker-johnson-oust-motion-to-vacate-marjorie-taylor-greene-482da113f542b62ee00b5f1692f58a5b

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hardline Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene called Wednesday for a vote to oust Speaker Mike Johnson, pressing ahead with her long-shot effort despite pushback from Republicans at the highest levels tired of the political chaos.

On 5/9/2024 at 11:54 PM, Jax said:

another one of woody's "people who just want a better life?"

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.png.925758b65e2c4a38fc96af814f38cc73.png

Damn you I just spit out my fucking coffee LLOLOL!

• Haha 1