THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Biden and the Browns

Finally  ......  "Oh happy days"     that    guilty   scumbag  Donnie John Trump    will be going in front of a federal prosecutor,  judge   and  a  jury of 12 of his peers to be judged and and tried   for  DONALD  JOHN TRUMP's.  FEDERAL  CRIMES  ON JANUARY  6TH  AGAINST   THE UNITED STATES of   AMERICA.  FINALLY. 

LET THE JURY BE SWORN IN AND ....   LETS GET IT ON.

AND RUDY G., ROGER Stone and the others get their lawyers ready.    "Oh happy days"    the JANUARY 6th trial is beginning  ...... finally.

EOM

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Jeez, some of you guys are intense over this politics shit.... man, I wasn't even knocking Joe Biden but making a joke about "Hey Prez, while yer at it...."

LOl...well that sorta is knocking Joe Biden. Just a little.lol

• Haha 1

On 7/18/2023 at 10:08 AM, mjp28 said:

Finally  ......  "Oh happy days"     that    guilty   scumbag  Donnie John Trump    will be going in front of a federal prosecutor,  judge   and  a  jury of 12 of his peers to be judged and and tried   for  DONALD  JOHN TRUMP's.  FEDERAL  CRIMES  ON JANUARY  6TH  AGAINST   THE UNITED STATES of   AMERICA.  FINALLY. 

LET THE JURY BE SWORN IN AND ....   LETS GET IT ON.

AND RUDY G., ROGER Stone and the others get their lawyers ready.    "Oh happy days"    the JANUARY 6th trial is beginning  ...... finally.

EOM

Let's get back to football.  The rookies are reporting to Training Camp today; and the vets will be reporting in a few days.  ..

..  GOOD IDEA and TAKEN CARE OF  7/19/23.    BROWNS TALK ON THE BROWNS BOARD.    POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS HERE WHERE THEY BELONG.

IM VERY RELUCTANT  ABOUT  DELETING  AND ALMOST   NEVER   MOVE ANY THREADS  .... (I  HAD TO CHECK TO SEE IF I WAS DOING IT CORRECTLY)  ....  That's how much I use that tool.    Now this whole subject will just.......  (like the Stones say) .....  just Fade Away.      :D

Thankfully  EOM.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Flugel said:

Let's get back to football.  The rookies are reporting to Training Camp today; and the vets will be reporting in a few days.  

But aren't you interest in news from back in Dec 2022? Apparently someone is still focused in retrograde fever.😁

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2023 at 8:49 AM, Flugel said:

Let's get back to football.  The rookies are reporting to Training Camp today; and the vets will be reporting in a few days.  

YES .... this title belonged in the POLI FORUM from the start.     Joe Biden and  BROWNS  do not belong in any legitimate post  (anywhere)   really.

Now back to the BROWNS BOARD Business. 

GO BROWNS  !

right.....mjp and hoorta and their friends can talk politics on the browns forrum and it's fine with them.  

someone ELSE does it, they go berserk, along with zombo. 

it's the liberal/progressive way.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

right.....mjp and hoorta and their friends can talk politics on the browns forrum and it's fine with them.

someone ELSE does it, they go berserk, along with zombo.

it's the liberal/progressive way.

I'm not the one who felt it necessary to once again bring in old crap from last Dec 1st on a QB who is cleared to play. That would be............................................ ta da! Mr. Politico himself!

On 7/18/2023 at 8:31 AM, calfoxwc said:

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

All you need is a crime, a motive, and proof of causation - and Hunter Biden's going down! You're so close!

I'm sure this is being talked about in those now popular  "Biden supper tables" .   Often mentioned in Joe Biden’s speeches this year.

Now junior Biden has got himself in a big bunch of trouble now ..... "Oh please pass the potatoes "  lol.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Good work Mike moving this shit over to the political board.

WSS

No problem.    I was kind of wiped out earlier this week .... but I'm getting on it now.    :D

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, mjp28 said:

No problem.    I was kind of wiped out earlier this week .... but I'm getting on it now.    :D

so, how much "rest" do you need, to explain why you said Trump lied about Jan. 6th?

Let's see, mjp - flaming liberal. hoorta -flaming drunk liberal. zombo - flaming liberal.

Riffer left. Mark left.

so, liberal views are happily laughed at on the Browns forum, but conservative views get outrage triggered hammered as

being a violation.

and mjp makes feeble dishonest excuses as to why it was fine for HIM to do it.

"oh, I was so tired hahaha".

egad. The lefties are like mold. They just start ruining everything they touch.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Let's see, mjp - flaming liberal. hoorta -flaming drunk liberal. zombo - flaming liberal.

Riffer left. Mark left.

so, liberal views are happily laughed at on the Browns forum, but conservative views get outrage triggered hammered as

being a violation.

Do you need a safe space?

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Riffer left. Mark left.

being a violation.

Think about it, if we weren't already friends you probably think I was a rotten sticking liberal too right? I mean, not as bad as the woodpecker, haha, but you know what I mean.

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Riffer left. Mark left.

being a violation.

Wow!!!  You're talking about guys that aren't here to defend themselves exactly like a true coward would do.  I'll cut and paste Zombo's replies to your tantrums.  Here's one of his replies to you in the depth chart thread:

What other forum?? My friends? 

I'm just trying to keep the board moving in its intended fashion and keeping you from hijacking every thread to let us know you don't approve of Watson. We get it. Move on.

Here's the next reply from Zombo in the same discussion 1 day later when you started going Rain Man with repetition:

I still don't know what clique you speak of. I rarely talk to anyone on the board.

You keep saying "other forum". I thought maybe you meant Barking Tard? But now I think you mean our own Poli Board. Dude, I haven't been in there in years. And when I did it was probably because Steve asked me to look at something that was going on in there. I've never had any interest in anything over there, I log onto this page,  and I stay on this page. The Browns forum on The Browns Board is the only reason I'm here. You could come out as Trans on the Poli Board and I wouldn't even know it. Maybe you did. Maybe that's what's eating your ass. But I'm eventually going to have to delete all this shit so we can have a nice streamlined depth chart thread. You are making me work again. I hate working, I come here for fun ... You and Ghoolie ... I swear. Here to make me work ... Probably why I stay away in the offseason. But I'm starting to get the bug again, so you are stuck with me. So move on from your latest childlike butthurt, everyone else has.

Meatball on spaghetti was you gave him a green upvote at the bottom of his reply while you're suddenly Mr Tough guy labelling him as something you mock/hate in here where you know he can't/won't defend himself.  If you hurry, you can go remove that upvote before others go see it for themselves. You still have time before people fact check me on it.  It would give you an out here if you did - you could now say Flugel lied about it.  As usual, you're your own worst enemy assigning blame to everyone but yourself in your latest "poor me" tantrum.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Think about it, if we weren't already friends you probably think I was a rotten sticking liberal too right? I mean, not as bad as the woodpecker, haha, but you know what I mean.

WSS

Not at all, lol, never thought that once. You are good with facts. You don't censor opinions that don't cross the line.

The gay blade/trans bullies are just controlling pansies. I guess it makes them feel like they are darth vaders or something. I'm good at ignoring them. Not perfect, but good.

54 minutes ago, nickers said:

the problem is, some people have mental problems with hostility, and they don't respect themselves. They don't make friend material.