THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Biden and the Browns

9 minutes ago, Flugel said:

LMAO!   That's always been one of my favorite trivia questions Nicks.  What band sang "Why Can't We Be Friends?  

And their name Ironically is "WAR"

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Cisco Kid was a friend of mine. I wonder if he was an illegal.

I was thinking this could be Syd or Larry's bev of choice lol!!

th.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

For those who just fell off the turnip truck Ghoolie was pulling your dick.

WSS

It was like Ghoolie walked into a crowded room and planted a silent but deadly fart - leaving all of us to argue over who just shit their pants.  Classic stuff on his part!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, FY56 said:

Just because you have one?

It's pretty apparent that the Browns forum board serves a dual purpose.

yeah, mjp deleted my response to tiam's taunt - yet he doesn't delete anyone elses.

ah, it's tough to find honest mods, apparently.

18 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yeah, mjp deleted my response to tiam's taunt - yet he doesn't delete anyone elses.

ah, it's tough to find honest mods, apparently.

Censorship even at this level. He's a liberal. It's what he would naturally do.

But what I meant by The Browns forum (football talk) serving a dual purpose, is that along with talking Browns, it also serves as a safe space for those who want to cry and whine about the political forum.

MJP doesn't take kindly to you busting down the door to their safe space. lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Censorship even at this level. He's a liberal. It's what he would naturally do.

But what I meant by The Browns forum (football talk) serving a dual purpose, is that along with talking Browns, it also serves as a safe space for those who want to cry and whine about the political forum.

MJP doesn't take kindly to you busting down the door to their safe space. lol

mjp is po'd that I simply asked him to explain his gaslighting declaration about Trump lies about Jan 6th. He has run and hid like a pycholtic baby weasel from it ever since.

yeah, he edited one of my posts here, and deleted that other one, then let one of his friends have it afterwards, after editing it.

he's a mod?

Come on, Steve - drain the swamp ! LOL

Well since it's political and about the Browns...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/cleveland-browns-32-year-old-wide-receiver-marquise/

The Cleveland Browns announced Friday that their wide receiver Marquise Goodwin will not be participating in the start of training camp due to a non-football related illness.

The 32-year-old veteran player has been diagnosed with blood clots in his legs and lungs, which were discovered after he complained of discomfort in his legs and shortness of breath during organized team activities in the spring.

The discomfort triggered a medical check-up, which led to the diagnosis.

From the link in Jax's post

Dr. Peter McCullough is not only America’s leading cardiologist, but he is also our foremost COVID-19 expert. Now that we have several years of COVID data under our belt, Dr. McCullough is exposing the truths about the disease and the experimental vaccines that were forced on so many Americans.

“the COVID-19 vaccine campaign has generated a tidal wave of new patients with a variety of problems. Fortunately, many issues we are able to handle in the office. Adverse events warranting hospitalization including “heart attacks” is another matter.”

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

mjp is po'd that I simply asked him to explain his gaslighting declaration about Trump lies about Jan 6th. He has run and hid like a pycholtic baby weasel from it ever since.

yeah, he edited one of my posts here, and deleted that other one, then let one of his friends have it afterwards, after editing it.

he's a mod?

Come on, Steve - drain the swamp ! LOL

Flaming liberals can't take the heat. (yeah I know, the irony)

If that's what he's doing, he should be suspended. Editing your posts is stepping over the line.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...