THE BROWNS BOARD

2023 Browns Training Camp

gumby73

57 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

I like my grocery store neat and clean.  At Aldi's you have shit just thrown all over the place.  It's like shopping in Eastern Europe.

After eating a breakfast meal, I purchased from Aldi's on Tuesday!      ^This statement was absolutely Golden ^   🤣  correct sir

but it's the easiest, on the way home from  'work all day in this heat' & get out savior from the big stores'...

Post Note to above paid QB's...

Lamar Jackson was extended in April.. https://www.nfl.com/news/lamar-jackson-ravens-agree-to-terms-on-new-contract

Joe Borrow has not been extended yet. Bengals owner Mike Brown can't find a way to slice a pie of  WR's Tee Higgins, Ja'Marr Chase & Joe Borrow   

Browns back to practice 10:30 am today.. 

• Haha 1

Speaking of training camps, there are multiple articles/youtubes coming out of Miami about how impressive Devon Achane has been not only as a seedy runner, but as the best RB/pass catcher on the roster according to Tua and others in the know on the team. But I'll just leave only part of one. 😁

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Speaking of training camps, there are multiple articles/youtubes coming out of Miami about how impressive Devon Achane has been not only as a seedy runner, but as the best RB/pass catcher on the roster according to Tua and others in the know on the team. But I'll just leave only part of one. 😁

What does this have to do with Browns training camp

The Aldi's near us is fairly neat and clean.....but Mrs. Wife shops Stop & Shop and I use up the points on gas.  :)

A WEEK FROM TONIGHT!!     Of course, I'll have band rehearsal.  

5 days of ramp up practice, comes to a close. Pads come on Friday & Saturday's practice.

Injury update. 

WR Marquise Goodwin (blood clots) is a injury factor, that at best may lose 6 regular season games, if moved to PUP list. Or more likely, IR done for the year for treatment.(see NFL banned substance list)

Amari Cooper has saw 1 practice day. Unknown body part tweak Sunday. Not related to surgery.  Close, but has not returned to practice.

LB/ST ace, Matthew Adams. Walked off Tuesday with trainer to a calf injury. Spotted in walking boot Thursday. Stef reported, "Out a couple of weeks"

LB's Anthony Walker & Taki have stayed on the field for defensive installs. Both head off the field for 7 on 7's & 11 on 11 drills. Something to keep a ear on with padded contact coming up next.

OL Colby Gossett has not played a snap since put on NFI 

WR Anthony Schwartz returned today from the NFI list. Returned from hamstring to see a few reps. and a 2 hand warm up drop. 🫣

Lets hope to get out of these few padded practices clean & head back to Cleveland.     

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/20/2023 at 8:37 PM, gumby73 said:

QB's & Rookies reported Wednesday. All 88 of 90 possible players, plus staff are to report Friday to Berea, Ohio on July 21st 2023.

Saturday the team will travel to begin camp at The Greenbrier Resort in W.Virginia. That afternoon from July 22 (walk-thru) thru July 30th.

August 1st thru August 24th the camp will move back to Berea,Ohio. Camp tickets are available. (in Bold print)

Berea,Ohio Schedule

The 2023 Browns training camp schedule is as follows:

* All times are ET.

* Open practices in bold

Tues. Aug. 1 — 2 p.m.

Wed. Aug. 2 — No practice

Thurs. Aug. 3 — Preseason game vs. New York Jets (Hall of Fame Game), 8 p.m., News 5

Fri. Aug 4 —— No practice

Sat. Aug. 5 — No practice

Sun. Aug. 6 — 2 p.m.

Mon. Aug. 7 — 2 p.m.

Tues. Aug. 8 — No practice

Wed. Aug. 9 — 2 p.m.

Thurs. Aug. 10 — No practice

Fri. Aug. 11 — Preseason game vs. Washington, 7:30 p.m., News 5

Sat. Aug. 12 — No practice

Sun. Aug. 13 — No practice

Mon. Aug. 14 — Joint practice in Philadelphia, 2 p.m.

Tues. Aug. 15 — Joint practice in Philadelphia, 2 p.m.

Wed. Aug. 16 — No practice

Thurs. Aug. 17 — Preseason game at Philadelphia, 7:30 p.m., News 5

Fri. Aug 18 — No practice

Sat. Aug. 19 — No practice

Sun. Aug. 20 — 2 p.m.

Mon. Aug. 21 — No practice

Tues. Aug. 22 — 1:25 p.m.

Wed. Aug. 23 — 1:25 p.m.

Thurs. Aug. 24 — 11:30 a.m

Fri. Aug. 25 — No practice

Sat. Aug. 26 — Preseason game at Kansas City, 1 p.m., News 5

Camp Roster

Cleveland Browns Depth Chart

Browns Roster sits at 88 of 90 players after P. Winfrey was cut.. (edit 7-22- adding Michael Woods back in. And signing WR Austin Watkins. Roster is full at 90 to Camp Greenbrier) 

Browns Camp News should start breaking out starting Friday or Saturday !

Members welcome to post daily updates here ! 

Let's Go Browns !

I don't recall there being this many off-days in years past. Is this part of the latest CBA and just now being administered or am I a few years late?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AP1 said:

I don't recall there being this many off-days in years past. Is this part of the latest CBA and just now being administered or am I a few years late?

Training camps ain't what they used to be.  There's all kinds of rules on what they can and can't do now-a-days.  CBA

10 hours ago, AP1 said:

Good Question.

The NFL CBA started back in 1968 & the famous '2 a day practices' ended back in 2011, after the NFL lockout season.

The NFL 'Camp Cupcake' Training Camps version, gets their base from the 2020 Training Camp CBA.(Goodell). Tweaks to Camps CBA, could only happen at owners meetings approved by NFLPA. few happen or get tabled, imo.

Here's a link from a non-attorney spoke version about your post about Days off in general. (Veteran player off days are Coaches choice/not CBA's)

https://overthecap.com/collective-bargaining-agreement/article/35

Link to Training Camp field conduct. (aka 'gibberish pussification')

https://overthecap.com/collective-bargaining-agreement/article/23/section/7

In a Nutshell..

Pleased to see Amari Cooper get back on the field. 2nd round trade of WR Elijah Moore looks to be paying off too ! But these are Camp reps.

Not Pleased. If the Browns get dinged for a padded practice day that is tracked. For One hour of padded fundamental drills, that did not include any 7 on 7's nor 11 on 11's contact.

Today's practice should resemble some real 🏈 /media reports

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

The NFL 'Camp Cupcake' Training Camps version, gets their base from the 2020 Training Camp CBA.(Goodell). Tweaks to Camps CBA, could only happen at owners meetings approved by NFLPA. few happen or get tabled, imo.

Here's a link from a non-attorney spoke version about your post about Days off in general. (Veteran player off days are Coaches choice/not CBA's)

https://overthecap.com/collective-bargaining-agreement/article/35

Link to Training Camp field conduct. (aka 'gibberish pussification')

https://overthecap.com/collective-bargaining-agreement/article/23/section/7

In a Nutshell..

Pleased to see Amari Cooper get back on the field. 2nd round trade of WR Elijah Moore looks to be paying off too ! But these are Camp reps.

Not Pleased. If the Browns get dinged for a padded practice day that is tracked. For One hour of padded fundamental drills, that did not include any 7 on 7's nor 11 on 11's contact.

Today's practice should resemble some real 🏈 /media reports

Thank you very much for sharing.

The athletic performance of players has never been higher and football players, collectively, from high school up have never been bigger, faster, stronger and produced more force than they currently produce.

I do sometimes wonder if concussions and contact injuries take place because players, for all of their performance and conditioning abilities have been de-conditioned to hits. Their hitting/contact is limited to a goal line series or two in training camp.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AP1 said:

Thank you very much for sharing.

The athletic performance of players has never been higher and football players, collectively, from high school up have never been bigger, faster, stronger and produced more force than they currently produce.

I do sometimes wonder if concussions and contact injuries take place because players, for all of their performance and conditioning abilities have been de-conditioned to hits. Their hitting/contact is limited to a goal line series or two in training camp.

I also wonder if spreading the offenses out increases the chances of high-impact, high-speed contact.

When offenses were old school five OLinemen, two TE, two RB sets, most of the action was similar to a rugby scrum. Physical, yes... but not a lot of two guys running into each other going 20mph stuff, like you get when plays literally go sideline to sideline. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

I also wonder if spreading the offenses out increases the chances of high-impact, high-speed contact.

When offenses were old school five OLinemen, two TE, two RB sets, most of the action was similar to a rugby scrum. Physical, yes... but not a lot of two guys running into each other going 20mph stuff, like you get when plays literally go sideline to sideline. 

Exactly! I posted something just like this about 4 or 5 years ago back when Goodell started pretending he was worried about the safety of players.  Rugby has far less protective equipment, if any, and no head gear; but the close proximity scrums keep the physics from the longer distance collisions.  Not only that, when we all played sand lot football as kids - we didn't wear helmets.  If you don't wear a helmet - how often is anyone going to initiate contact with their head?   Same applies in rugby - in a world where head injuries aren't nearly as prevalent.  My guess is the NFL had less head injuries with the uglier leather helmets back in the day.  

If Goodell was worried about player safety, they wouldn't be playing more games and reducing the the time between games (like Thursday Nights). They also wouldn't be travelling over the Atlantic Ocean from as far away as California to interest other countries in buying the NFL Ticket monopoly. I was really surprised to read that most of the revenue the owners bring in isn't from home attendance.  At the time I read up on it, the owners were getting about 90% of their revenue from the shared revenue gained via the TV contract.  I don't know where it's at 2-3 years later; but I sense the urgency to get other countries interested has to be bulking up the NFL Ticket customer volume.  

I often wonder if they ever REALLY needed to change a lot of the rules of the game for the purpose of more scoring to allegedly make it a more attractive product.  If they had social media and fantasy football back in the 60s, 70s, and 80s - the volume of interest would have grown just like the growing volume of people making enemies with each other in cyberspace over politics.  Was watching Jim Brown ever boring to those that had the opportunity to do so? Would watching Walter Payton rush for something like 275 yards in 1 game really be boring?  How?

Edited by Flugel
typos
  • Upvote 1

Here's something I found on clevelandbrowns.com:

Dalvin Tomlinson 'in heaven' with D-Line competition, enjoying bonding experiences at The Greenbrier

The new defensive tackle has enjoyed working with two other new defensive line players — and has capitalized on chances to bond with teammates on the road

Jul 28, 2023 at 02:23 PM

071223_DocProfile

Doc Louallen

Contributor

072823_Tomlinson

The defense led by Browns' DC Jim Schwartz has been enjoying themselves and displaying intense competitiveness during practice sessions at The Greenbrier.

Newcomer DT Dalvin Tomlinson has been loving the energy from his new teammates.

"I think Coach Schwartz is the biggest part with that," he said. "Everybody's just talking, having fun, and we love to compete," Tomlinson said. "So we're always competing with each other and just going against offense to compete even more.

"It's just like, you're in heaven with competing."

Tomlinson was one of a few veterans the Browns added to their defense — particularly on the D-Line.

DE Ogbo Okoronkwo is another who has caught the eye of Tomlinson. One of the top edge rushers from the second half of the 2022 season, Okoronkwo will have a chance to continue his success in a Browns uniform, and Tomlinson certainly believes a bigger season is in play from what he's seen from him in practice.

"His strength is crazy," Tomlinson said. "You wouldn't expect Ogbo to be that strong. The way he sets edges, it's crazy. He's just so fluid when he pass rushes and stuff. Every time I see him rush, it doesn't seem real. Like somebody playing Madden or something with him out there."

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

Here's something I found on clevelandbrowns.com:

Dalvin Tomlinson 'in heaven' with D-Line competition, enjoying bonding experiences at The Greenbrier

The new defensive tackle has enjoyed working with two other new defensive line players — and has capitalized on chances to bond with teammates on the road

Jul 28, 2023 at 02:23 PM

071223_DocProfile

Doc Louallen

Contributor

072823_Tomlinson

The defense led by Browns' DC Jim Schwartz has been enjoying themselves and displaying intense competitiveness during practice sessions at The Greenbrier.

Newcomer DT Dalvin Tomlinson has been loving the energy from his new teammates.

"I think Coach Schwartz is the biggest part with that," he said. "Everybody's just talking, having fun, and we love to compete," Tomlinson said. "So we're always competing with each other and just going against offense to compete even more.

"It's just like, you're in heaven with competing."

Tomlinson was one of a few veterans the Browns added to their defense — particularly on the D-Line.

DE Ogbo Okoronkwo is another who has caught the eye of Tomlinson. One of the top edge rushers from the second half of the 2022 season, Okoronkwo will have a chance to continue his success in a Browns uniform, and Tomlinson certainly believes a bigger season is in play from what he's seen from him in practice.

"His strength is crazy," Tomlinson said. "You wouldn't expect Ogbo to be that strong. The way he sets edges, it's crazy. He's just so fluid when he pass rushes and stuff. Every time I see him rush, it doesn't seem real. Like somebody playing Madden or something with him out there."

I'm starting to think if there's any injury problems to our DTs - the discussion @SdBacker80 and I had about our interest in occasionally kicking Garrett inside could be very realistic. Lining up that unparalleled power/explosion/quickness closer to the QB seems exciting now that we have the depth on the edges to the extent that won't rob Peter to pay Paul.  I know they're also looking at Za'Darius but I think he's better built for the Edge than taking on the 300 to 325lb OGs.  I could be wrong about that though.

1 hour ago, AP1 said:

...and they currently wear teeny-tiny shoulder pads...and many players wear virtually nothing else for pads.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Orion said:

Training camps ain't what they used to be.  There's all kinds of rules on what they can and can't do now-a-days.  CBA

No one pitches a full game in Baseball anymore.. Injuries run amok because players aren't getting the reps needed to stay strong and finish games... Same with football.. They have become a bunch of pussies.. No more Oklahoma drills.. The NFL has turned into Woke Club Med..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's a cut and paste of some very limited observations from yesterday's 1st live contact practice from clevelandbrowns.com:

Training Camp Observations from the 8th day at The Greenbrier

The Browns practiced in pads for the second consecutive day and had live hitting drills for the first time in training camp

Jul 29, 2023 at 03:49 PM

Poisal_Anthony copy

Anthony Poisal

Staff Writer

072923_Njoku

Training camp is officially in full-swing.

The Browns can say that now after their first padded and live contact practice since camp broke last Saturday at The Greenbrier. They saved the first padded, high-intensity practice for a full week later, and it comes after a lighter five days of practice which head coach Kevin Stefanski called an "acclimation period" before the pads were worn Friday for the first time.

There were plenty of hits and full-speed drills scattered throughout Saturday, the penultimate day before the Browns head back to Cleveland.

Here's what went down in West Virginia.

- The best position group of the day was arguably the tight ends. TE David Njoku appeared to snag every ball thrown his way, including passes that might've been a bit off target. One of his best catches was a leaping grab he made in the back of the end zone during a one-on-one red zone period, and he followed the catch by accidentally falling into a net that was raised behind the goal post. Staff needed a minute to untangle Njoku, who still safely secured the ball.

- TE Harrison Bryant also had a good day. One of his best catches was a smooth sliding grab he made during a seven-on-seven period for about 30 yards. This appeared to be his most active day in the pass game, and he was more involved because TE Jordan Akins was sidelined for the practice.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Flugel said:

Here's a cut and paste of some very limited observations from yesterday's 1st live contact practice from clevelandbrowns.com:

Training Camp Observations from the 8th day at The Greenbrier

The Browns practiced in pads for the second consecutive day and had live hitting drills for the first time in training camp

Jul 29, 2023 at 03:49 PM

Poisal_Anthony copy

Anthony Poisal

Staff Writer

072923_Njoku

Training camp is officially in full-swing.

The Browns can say that now after their first padded and live contact practice since camp broke last Saturday at The Greenbrier. They saved the first padded, high-intensity practice for a full week later, and it comes after a lighter five days of practice which head coach Kevin Stefanski called an "acclimation period" before the pads were worn Friday for the first time.

There were plenty of hits and full-speed drills scattered throughout Saturday, the penultimate day before the Browns head back to Cleveland.

Here's what went down in West Virginia.

- The best position group of the day was arguably the tight ends. TE David Njoku appeared to snag every ball thrown his way, including passes that might've been a bit off target. One of his best catches was a leaping grab he made in the back of the end zone during a one-on-one red zone period, and he followed the catch by accidentally falling into a net that was raised behind the goal post. Staff needed a minute to untangle Njoku, who still safely secured the ball.

- TE Harrison Bryant also had a good day. One of his best catches was a smooth sliding grab he made during a seven-on-seven period for about 30 yards. This appeared to be his most active day in the pass game, and he was more involved because TE Jordan Akins was sidelined for the practice.

I was hoping to hear much more about the pass rush; and the OL vrs the DL.  Was the action above from a scrimmage or a 7 on 7 drill?  Any WRs or RBs look good?  How about the LBers and secondary?  When I'm only reading about the TEs - is that because everything else was "UH-OH" or just the usual "a lot more work needs to be done" after just the 1st day of contact? We gots to know these things...  

22 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I love seeing our TEs performing well. 

I was kind of hoping they would have drafted one. A team that can run the ball well has the ability to use their TEs well in play-action. 

At the time, I was hoping we could have landed that dual purpose TE Pittsburgh drafted in round 3 from Georgia (Darnell Washington).  I've read and heard draft analysts say he was thought to be the best blocking TE in the draft at 6'7" 264lbs while he has good speed.  At the combines, he looked like he pretty good hands too.  The other TE Georgia had is underclassman - Brock Bowers.  Often praised down in SEC territory as the best TE in the country each of the last 2 years, which undoubtedly cut into Washington's reception volume.  This guy could have been a BIG help to our LT on the blind side.

Tell you what though - getting WR Cedric Tillman and DT Siaki Ika in round 3 worked out even better for us filling 2 pressing needs.  How'd you like to be doing the commentary?  "Tackle by Ika, Takitaki and Owusu-Koramoah." 

• Haha 3

I'm guessing if we left our family & home for 10 days, to follow some rule called the ramp up period?  Wouldn't the last day in shell's & shorts piss ya off ?

ding-ding 🥊

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2023/07/watch-browns-ol-james-hudson-iii-punch-ogbo-okoronkwo-in-fight-marred-last-browns-practice-ol-tyrone-wheatley-hurt.html

9 hours ago, Flugel said:

I was hoping to hear much more about the pass rush; and the OL vrs the DL.  Was the action above from a scrimmage or a 7 on 7 drill?  Any WRs or RBs look good?  How about the LBers and secondary?  When I'm only reading about the TEs - is that because everything else was "UH-OH" or just the usual "a lot more work needs to be done" after just the 1st day of contact? We gots to know these things...  

as good of a place to start as any. Remember, The Jets & Browns got to start Camp, 1 week before the other 30 due to HOF Game.. 

But what are the rules of NFL training camp?

Days 1 to 3 of the training program are designated as no-contact days. This means that participants are not allowed to engage in physical contact during this period. Following these three days, participants will be permitted to use helmets and light practice gear for the next two days. Teams must take a mandatory day off on the sixth day, after which they can resume fully padded practice.

Sunday--landed in Greenbrier to a walk-thru

Monday-- drills/walk-thru

Tuesday-- drills/walk-thru

Wednesday-- off day

Thursday-- drills/walk-thru

Friday --  1st pads on for fundamental drills/1 hour practice. no 7's or 11's. ST focus

Saturday-- 2nd pads with 7's & 11's that resembled football.

Sunday-- Shells/shorts with football played, short of tackling to ground

So by rule, we maybe one day behind in pads, but our back-up depth will see a extra preseason game vs. Jets 

Eagles & Commanders controlled practice week, we might get some news on 1's & 2's

46 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Eagles & Commanders controlled practice week, we might get some news on 1's & 2's

Those things scare me.  I think they're great for gauging or talent...but....they're heightened chances to get guys injured.  

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Those things scare me.  I think they're great for gauging or talent...but....they're heightened chances to get guys injured.  

Players untouched can get injured. We need injury luck. Watson to ball. Others than Chubb/Coop/Njoku to ball out. and Garrett's best Defensive team.

My biggest stress, is this team starting pieces continuity, along w/Watson's new playbook.. Meanwhile the top AFC teams have this on both sides of the ball and just add new pages.

Doesn't mean anything in late July :).. 

We got to come out kicking teams tails in the 1st 5 games ! Schedule makers did us no favors early 

Another update from Training Camp by clevelandbrowns.com:

Training Camp Observations from the 9th day at The Greenbrier

The defense won the day in the final practice in West Virginia

Jul 30, 2023 at 12:49 PM

Poisal_Anthony copy

Anthony Poisal

Staff Writer

073023_Observations

WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. — The work at The Greenbrier has finished.

The Browns completed their last training camp practice in West Virginia under sunny skies Sunday morning. The practice was roughly 80 minutes long and was completed in shells after two straight days of padded workouts.

Up next: practice in Cleveland. The Browns will be back in Berea on Tuesday with their first open practice for fans. They'll then play the Jets on Thursday in the Hall of Fame Game at Tom Benson Stadium in Canton.

Here's what happened on the final day in the Allegheny Mountains.

-The defense won the day, and it wasn't particularly close. Coverage was tight throughout seven-on-seven and 11-on-11 drills, and it often forced QB Deshaun Watson to make tricky passes or throw the ball away all together.

-CB A.J. Green III tallied his second pass breakup in as many plays during a red zone seven-on-seven period. LB Jordan Kunaszyk also had a chance to snag the lone interception of the day, but he dropped the ball.

-S Juan Thornhill swatted away a deep-ball attempt intended for WR Anthony Schwartz, who appeared to have a step on him on the play.

23 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Another update from Training Camp by clevelandbrowns.com:

Training Camp Observations from the 9th day at The Greenbrier

The defense won the day in the final practice in West Virginia

Jul 30, 2023 at 12:49 PM

Poisal_Anthony copy

Anthony Poisal

Staff Writer

073023_Observations

WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. — The work at The Greenbrier has finished.

The Browns completed their last training camp practice in West Virginia under sunny skies Sunday morning. The practice was roughly 80 minutes long and was completed in shells after two straight days of padded workouts.

Up next: practice in Cleveland. The Browns will be back in Berea on Tuesday with their first open practice for fans. They'll then play the Jets on Thursday in the Hall of Fame Game at Tom Benson Stadium in Canton.

Here's what happened on the final day in the Allegheny Mountains.

-The defense won the day, and it wasn't particularly close. Coverage was tight throughout seven-on-seven and 11-on-11 drills, and it often forced QB Deshaun Watson to make tricky passes or throw the ball away all together.

-CB A.J. Green III tallied his second pass breakup in as many plays during a red zone seven-on-seven period. LB Jordan Kunaszyk also had a chance to snag the lone interception of the day, but he dropped the ball.

-S Juan Thornhill swatted away a deep-ball attempt intended for WR Anthony Schwartz, who appeared to have a step on him on the play.

Good to see guys like AJ Green and Jordan Kunaszyk getting their hands on the ball. The INTs will come if they're getting in the right place at the right time.  I guess I can say the same thing about Thornhill even though Anthony Schwartz had a step on him. Knowing we had a lot of injuries to the LBer Corps while there's always worry about Ward's durability, we gots to see what we saw from Green and Kunaszyk.  "Flugel, what part of Kunaszyk dropped the ball - did you miss?"   My telepathic reception is a real pain sometimes, he still prevented the completion!

I think the whole training camp thing needs to be re-evaluated.

I'd like to see the May mandatory mini camp eliminated.  Send the players on break then, then come back with the mini camp session attached to real camp.

Then teams could condition players towards full camp training in a transitioned way.  I think this would help eliminate soft tissue injuries.  Just skip the May, start a week or so earlier in July and slowly bring the players up to contact shape.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I really like this idea @ballpeen ^^  maybe the only drawback is?  newly drafted rookies camps would need a start date around July 1st?

Camp brings these...

The Hall of Fame Game *unofficial Browns depth chart vs NY JETS

I'd be shocked if any projected 1's played.

QB.webp.29ced862950beebbdfc2201caa17bc1f.webp

RB.webp.c42c70306677fcf1d76477b58ce9e2ec.webp

WR.webp.51de478d2759c399c8f457265125214f.webp

TE.webp.ce77881329bf286989b6a4c685bc9567.webp

OL.webp.c0008dcaced4588e6e3d0c108895a4ab.webp

DL.webp.80ef48c5a6bb4dd2a19f6ea3f2279083.webp

LB.webp.c5f788820500056781130e52b7a6647b.webp

CB.webp.8e349ba63cd15454bbef457c5fba845e.webp

Safeties.webp.8d14a4732c6f398c58c1643dc3f159af.webp

STs.webp.f7085757b90ac0597a9d4fda179ddb35.webp

WR's--Darden slips ahead of Schwartz. Tillman before Grant

RB-- Felton holding off Kelly

OL-- Harris ahead of Wypler.  LT Hudson/RT Jones

DL-- Togie before Ika.. Hill before Hurst..

DB's-- AJ Green CB4 & Bell holding off Hickman

ST's-- Jakeem Grant Sr. back to return specialist opt  

4 hours ago, blitzz2 said:

I know he's buried on depth chart. But SAM, Mohamod Diabiate really interests me. Seen his performance in the bowl. And seemed he was all over. 6'4 @225. Really hoping he pans out. 

I agree.  I think he will stick and be a pretty solid special team addition as his career progresses.

[quote]  maybe the only drawback is?  newly drafted rookies camps would need a start date around July 1st?[/quote]

Gums..

No doubt something would need to be done for rookies and possibly some select vets, such as practice squad guys and or newly signed FA vets.  I wasn't trying to be all encompassing with my earlier comment.  Some way or another rookies would need some extra time to be able to get the extra walk through and light practice time to have them up to speed heading in to their first camp.