THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈 Preseason Game 2: Commanders at Browns Aug 11. 🏈

Dutch Oven

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

The Guardians scored three times in the 9th to tie the Rays.... all on wild pitches.Β 

But ...Β  TB 9Β  Β CLE 8, final.Β  Β First batter in the bottom of 9 ... HR.Β  Over.

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Β 

That one still stings.

Β 

Ceddy trying to catch like he's behind home plate instead of getting his arms under the ball.Β Β 

I think Rose or Thomas nailed it, he looked like he didn't know if he wanted to catch the ball with his hands away from his body or to allow his hands to get under the ball and allow it to hit his gut.Β 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

But ...Β  TB 9Β  Β CLE 8, final.Β  Β First batter in the bottom of 9 ... HR.Β  Over.

Yep, flipped over just as the ball was leaving the infield on its way to the right field stands.Β 

Sigh.Β 

The swartz wrist to hand coordination is awful to ball catching location w/hands.. lets try body catch.. ball strip always brings ball out.. he's cooked as a WR

7 minutes ago, syd said:

what about D Watson ?

He did take the offense right down to the goal lineΒ  - but - did not score.Β  Β He did scramble around ok, 3 for 3 passing but nothing big.Β  Bottom lineΒ Β Washington 14 Cleveland 2.Β  Β Β  You'd never believe that Cleveland played a game last week.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

The swartz wrist to hand coordination is awful to ball catching location w/hands.. lets try body catch.. ball strip always brings ball out.. he's cooked as a WR

Maybe with his speed somebody will give him a shot on defense. He has worse hands than Braylon Edwards did.

8 hours ago, alporcini said:

What’s happened to Moore? Cleve.Com reports he left injured. Hope this is not serious.Β 

went back to his few plays.. only saw head to ground contact of possible concussion? blue tent to locker roomΒ 

edit- X-rays negative on Ribs. play considered was sideline face plant after pushed out of bounds after catch. did land awkward on ball alsoΒ 

8 hours ago, syd said:

what about Bell watson or Tillman ?

Bell / Tillman / Grant & i like what Watkins is doing early..Β Β 

• Thanks 1

These announcers areΒ Β dying.Β Β for something good to say about this BROWNS game ..... anything.Β 

I just hope the game doesn't endΒ  BROWNSΒ 02.Β  Β With York that's a distinct possibility....

....... andΒ touchdown !Β  Β Whew.

3 hours ago, Browns57 said:

I am glad I sold my tickets. Standing around waiting for a game when I have a buzz on is not my idea of a good time.

11:16 pm - and stillΒ  8 minutes left.Β Β Yeah and you could still be there.Β  Β Β :mellow: