THE BROWNS BOARD

A leader of the far-right Proud Boys has been sentenced to 17 years

cccjwh

I guess he should have continued to "stand by". More accountability. It's been a good year.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-66676581

A leader of the far-right Proud Boys has been sentenced to 17 years in prison, one of the longest sentences yet handed out over the US Capitol riot. Prosecutors said US Army veteran Joe Biggs, 38, was an "instigator" of the storming of Congress on 6 January 2021. The former Infowars correspondent was convicted of seditious conspiracy and other charges in May. In court, Biggs pleaded for leniency and expressed remorse for his actions.

Biggs was convicted of a slew of charges in May, including seditious conspiracy, conspiracy to use, intimidation or threats to prevent officials from discharging their duties and interference with law enforcement during civil disorder. In a sentencing memo, prosecutors said that Biggs - a veteran of the war in Iraq and former correspondent for conspiracy website Infowars - was a "vocal leader" of the Proud Boys and "employed his military experience to direct and control large groups of men under his command" to lead a "revolt against the government".

"Biggs viewed himself and his movement as a second American revolution where he and the other 'patriots' would retake the government by force," the memo said. "January 6th will be a day in infamy," Biggs said in a video he recorded outside the US Capitol on the day of the riot.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Quick reminder:

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action under ByDon: 22

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action under Cheetos: 72

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action this year: 0

Now do Covid deaths.

10 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Now do Covid deaths.

Sure, not sure why.

2020: 384,536

2021 and 2022 average: 353,592.

I made a mistake with the US Active-Duty Military deaths. The nine killed in 2020 were under Cheeto's watch and the 16 in 2016 were under Obama's.

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action under ByDon: 13

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action under Cheetos: 69

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action this year: 0

31 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sure, not sure why.

2020: 384,536

2021 and 2022 average: 353,592.

I made a mistake with the US Active-Duty Military deaths. The nine killed in 2020 were under Cheeto's watch and the 16 in 2016 were under Obama's.

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action under ByDon: 13

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action under Cheetos: 69

😂🤣🤡 So now you’re doing “average”! 😂🤣🤡

Notice the date they stopped counting….and it’s not fucking average.

IMG_4729.jpeg

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Jax said:

I liked how he tried to slip the average in as well.

Right because one person was POTUS for one year with Covid and the other was POTUS for 2.5+ years. I mean a blatantly stupid person would use the totals and a blatantly stupid person would praise the other stupid person for using totals. But in order to compare apples to apples you take the average per year. Boy does Cheetos love the blatantly stupid. Luckly the un vaccinated die at higher rates from Covid.

Here you go...

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action under ByDon: 6.5 per year

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action under Cheetos: 17.25 per year

10 years for this nut job. Stand by!

Proud Boys member Dominic Pezzola, who broke Capitol window with riot shield, sentenced to 10 years in prison - CBS News

Washington — Dominic Pezzola, a member of the far-right Proud Boys group who became one of the more recognizable faces of the Jan. 6 Capitol attack after video showed him smashing a Capitol window with a riot shield, was sentenced to 10 years in prison on Friday.

"What happened that day didn't honor our founders," U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly said during Pezzola's sentencing.

Pezzola was convicted of numerous felony counts stemming from his involvement in the breach — including obstruction of an official proceeding and destruction of government property. Unlike his co-defendants, including Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, Pezzola was acquitted by a jury of the most severe charge of seditious conspiracy.

ap21069027101759.jpg.6032e220d884293952366cfc39451342.jpg

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Right because one person was POTUS for one year with Covid and the other was POTUS for 2.5+ years. I mean a blatantly stupid person would use the totals and a blatantly stupid person would praise the other stupid person for using totals. But in order to compare apples to apples you take the average per year. Boy does Cheetos love the blatantly stupid. Luckly the un vaccinated die at higher rates from Covid.

Here you go...

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action under ByDon: 6.5 per year

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action under Cheetos: 17.25 per year

I knew you would miss the point that it's about the media being all over Trump yet they don't say anything when it comes to Biden.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/judge-timothy-kelly-sentences-proud-boy-leader-ethan/

Judge Timothy Kelly Sentences Proud Boy Leader Ethan Nordean To 18 Years In Prison for Using a Bullhorn and Walking Through Capitol Building For A Few Minutes

I know you guys like to have your fun but this is the truth of what their doing to a lot of normal people and it's not just wrong it's treasonous to American citizens.

There probably are a number of protesters that deserve locked up but I doubt they need to be treated like actual terrorists, or worse in most cases from what I read.

We were warned after 9/11 they would use the Patriot act against it's own citizens, being able to label anyone terrorists that suits their needs, now you combine that with a corrupt and biased media and people are found guilty before they even know what hit them.

Maybe there's proof of this guy showing he earned his punishment but from what I see in the video above I see no proof. So why not make all the footage available? Why not be transparent? Because they are truly behaving as dictators.

There's ton of video of people acting like it's a tour and tons of law enforcement just standing by. Like I said, there's definitely some that went over board and on both sides that should be held accountable. What would clear this up is coverage and transparency. Does the media not think this is a hot topic? They must because all they talk about is Trump and jan 6th, but they don't actually cover anything or do any deep dive reporting. We seen better coverage on an empty Al Capone vault.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Jax said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/judge-timothy-kelly-sentences-proud-boy-leader-ethan/

Judge Timothy Kelly Sentences Proud Boy Leader Ethan Nordean To 18 Years In Prison for Using a Bullhorn and Walking Through Capitol Building For A Few Minutes

I know you guys like to have your fun but this is the truth of what their doing to a lot of normal people and it's not just wrong it's treasonous to American citizens.

There probably are a number of protesters that deserve locked up but I doubt they need to be treated like actual terrorists, or worse in most cases from what I read.

We were warned after 9/11 they would use the Patriot act against it's own citizens, being able to label anyone terrorists that suits their needs, now you combine that with a corrupt and biased media and people are found guilty before they even know what hit them.

Maybe there's proof of this guy showing he earned his punishment but from what I see in the video above I see no proof. So why not make all the footage available? Why not be transparent? Because they are truly behaving as dictators.

There's ton of video of people acting like it's a tour and tons of law enforcement just standing by. Like I said, there's definitely some that went over board and on both sides that should be held accountable. What would clear this up is coverage and transparency. Does the media not think this is a hot topic? They must because all they talk about is Trump and jan 6th, but they don't actually cover anything or do any deep dive reporting. We seen better coverage on an empty Al Capone vault.

Hey, forget the trial and the result this blog says he is not guilty! - nuts jobs

You still think your blog is creditable. 😄

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Hey, forget the trial and the result this blog says he is not guilty! - nuts jobs

You still think your blog is creditable. 😄

IMG_1482.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Jax said:

Yeah, what about answering?

The local law enforcement and justice system are run by the locals. But since your blog are known to publishing lies and not stats and guessing it wasn't many. For a short search 25 seems to be the number. From the Covid discussion you nut jobs aren't good with numbers, and I expect total will be compared. 

Fact-checking claim about deaths, damage from Black Lives Matter protests (statesman.com)

As the New York Times reported July 3, four recent polls "suggest that about 15 million to 26 million people in the United States have participated in demonstrations over the death of George Floyd and others in recent weeks. These figures would make the recent protests the largest movement in the country’s history, according to interviews with scholars and crowd-counting experts."

Some many people were killed during the other civil rights riots? 

Another cult member get 20+ year for seditious conspiracy. Goodbye loser.

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio gets 22 years for role in Jan. 6 riot (usatoday.com)

Former Proud Boys national chairman Enrique Tarrio was sentenced Tuesday to 22 years in prison – the longest sentence yet related to the Capitol attack on Jan. 6, 2021 – after his conviction for seditious conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election and to keep Donald Trump in the White House.

Prosecutors sought 33 years in prison for Tarrio, 39, of Miami. He was not at the Capitol on Jan. 6 but had organized Proud Boys members who were among the first to breach the historic building and who temporarily prevented Congress from counting Electoral College votes to certify the election.

Tarrio argued at the trial he was blamed for riot after Trump inflamed the mob. He was in Baltimore the day of the attack and didn't direct anyone to assault police or destroy property, said his lawyers, who proposed a sentence no more than 15 years.

Bye losers.

‘Zip Tie Guy’ and His Mom Get Prison Time Despite Pleas for Mercy (yahoo.com)

A mother-son duo convicted of storming the Capitol on Jan. 6 among a violent mob bent on reversing Donald Trump’s unsuccessful re-election bid were sentenced on Friday to a combined 7.25 years in federal prison.

Registered nurse Lisa Marie Eisenhart, 59, will serve 2.5 years behind bars after being found guilty in April of conspiracy to commit obstruction and obstruction of an official proceeding, both felonies, and five related misdemeanors. Her son, a 32-year-old sometime bartender Eric Gavelek Munchel, will be incarcerated for four years and nine months on five felony charges—two of them weapons-related—and three misdemeanors.