THE BROWNS BOARD

A leader of the far-right Proud Boys has been sentenced to 17 years

cccjwh

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Because the other things you've been called are more appropriate.

I'm sure he does not believe in God either... Which makes it even more laughable...

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Believing in an invisible sky daddy is pretty laughable.

You'll see how invisible he is when you meet him...

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I'm sure I'll meet him right I get to meet Voldemort. 

What a sad lost puppy you are... You need professional help...

26 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What a sheep you are. You need a shepherd. 😄

You are a coward... I'll bet one of my retirement checks you would never suit up.. pack a gun and stand up for this country...  And you have the nerve to call anyone a sheep... You are a disgusting example of whats wrong in this country... Now go clean Biden's balls with your nasty tongue...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nickers said:

You are a coward... I'll bet one of my retirement checks you would never suit up.. pack a gun and stand up for this country...  And you have the nerve to call anyone a sheep... You are a disgusting example of whats wrong in this country... Now go clean Biden's balls with your nasty tongue...

I did six years in the military, including two deployments. You were wrong yet again. You should be used to be wrong.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I did six years in the military, including two deployments. You were wrong yet again. You should be used to be wrong.

Prove it because I don't believe you... My Grandfather and My stepfather both served.. I highly doubt you did.. Democrats are COWARDS!

Cunt Farm New.JPG

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Surprise there are still losers left to sentence. Bye Ken, you piece of shlt. 👋

Ohio man sentenced to nearly 5 years in prison for attacks on police during Capitol riot (yahoo.com)

An Ohio man who repeatedly attacked police officers as he joined a mob of Donald Trump supporters in storming the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Thursday to nearly five years in prison.

Kenneth Joseph Owen Thomas has acted as a “one-man misinformation machine” since the Jan. 6, 2021, riot, using his social media platforms to spread false narratives about the attack, according to federal prosecutors. They say Thomas produces more than 20 hours of Jan. 6-related online content every week.

“The primary message Thomas attempts to convey throughout all of his appearances is ‘Jan 6th was a Setup,’ words that are emblazoned front and center on the landing page for the website and ‘brand’ he created after his arrest,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing.

U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich sentenced Thomas, 41, of East Liverpool, Ohio, to four years and 10 months of incarceration, according to online court records. The judge also ordered him to pay a $20,000 fine and $2,000 in restitution.

Prosecutors recommended a prison term of nine years and one month and sought a fine of $77,607. Thomas, they say, has raised at least that much money in online forums, including a website called, “Help Joseph Thomas Let Freedom Sing.”

• Haha 1

On 11/6/2023 at 3:58 PM, cccjwh said:

Save it there soldier boy.

If you did it was before you came to regret serving this country. You don't count. 

On 11/5/2023 at 12:40 PM, cccjwh said:

Believing in an invisible sky daddy is pretty laughable.

So then liberalism becomes your religion, mother nature is your saint, the environment is your church, the Communist manifesto is your Bible, and Biden is your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and Obama is your God.

Belief in some wizard in the sky is the safer option.

Belief in God is the safer and most logical option even if he doesn't really exist.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Couple more losers going to jail. I guess they should have kept standing by.

Self-Proclaimed Michigan Militia Man Gets Over 4 Years for Jan. 6 (yahoo.com)

A Michigan man accused of assaulting officers with a stolen police baton during the Jan. 6 attack was sentenced on Friday to over four years in prison. According to court documents upon his arrest, Matthew Thomas Krol, 65, a self-proclaimed leader of the Genesee County Volunteer Militia, was caught on video swinging the weapon at three officers, including Capitol Police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell, who was left with a bloody and swollen right hand. 

Proud Boy Who Threw Rock At Capitol Doors On Jan. 6 Sentenced To 5 Years (yahoo.com)

A Florida Proud Boy who claimed he was trying to help police on Jan. 6, 2021, by throwing a rock at the Capitol doors was sentenced to five years in prison on Friday.

Anthony Sargent, 47, pleaded guilty earlier this year to a felony charge of civil disorder and six misdemeanor charges including engaging in physical violence in a restricted building and disorderly conduct.

Baby cow is really upset today. 👍 Spam away.

Utah man sentenced to 17 months in federal prison for Jan. 6 Capitol breach (yahoo.com)

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) — A Utah man was sentenced on Friday after pleading guilty to assaulting law enforcement during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

Justin Dee Adams, 49, of West Jordan, Utah, was sentenced to 17 months in prison and 12 months of supervised release on one count of assaulting, resisting, and impeding certain officers on Aug. 23, 2023.

On the day of the breach, Adams, a licensed gun dealer, headed from Utah to Washington, D.C., with two others. Their goal, according to court documents, was to protest Congress’ certification of the Electoral College vote on Jan. 6, 2021.

Bye.

Marine vet sentenced to over 3 years in prison for Capitol riot (yahoo.com)

A former leader of the far-right Proud Boys extremist group was sentenced on Tuesday to more than three years behind bars for joining a plot to attack the U.S. Capitol nearly three years ago.

Charles Donohoe was the second Proud Boy to plead guilty to conspiring with other group members to obstruct the Jan. 6, 2021, joint session of Congress for certifying President Joe Biden’s electoral victory. His sentence could be a bellwether for other Proud Boys conspirators who agreed to cooperate with federal prosecutors.

Donohoe, 35, of Kernersville, North Carolina, apologized to his family, the law-enforcement officers who guarded the Capitol on Jan. 6, and “America as a whole” for his actions on Jan. 6.

“I knew what I was doing was illegal from the very moment those barricades got knocked down,” he said.

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You are just too stupid to understand anything complex. You are a member of the stupidest cult in modern history after all.

No that's you... A brainwashed commie slave...