THE BROWNS BOARD

A leader of the far-right Proud Boys has been sentenced to 17 years

cccjwh

58 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Hardon you are extremely gullible and not very bright. That is why Cheetos likes you so much. 

You have a one track mind with great suction.

Thats what makes you a great Biden nutswinger.

This loser got 4 years and his buddy got 12 years for attacking police. More accountability. 🙂

Capitol rioter who trained for a 'firefight' with paintball gets over four years in prison (yahoo.com)

Edward Badalian planned for weeks before he and a friend traveled from Los Angeles to Washington, D.C., and joined a mob in storming the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, according to prosecutors. They said Badalian organized group paintball sessions to train for a “firefight” and fantasized about meting out “vigilante justice" against politicians he believed to be “traitors.”

“He trained, collected weapons, and traveled across the country for the riot, with the goal of arresting and 'violently removing' politicians he disagreed with,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing.

The same judge convicted Badalian of Capitol riot charges in April after hearing trial testimony without a jury. His convictions include a felony count of conspiring to obstruct an official proceeding — the Jan. 6 joint session of Congress for certifying President Joe Biden's electoral victory over Donald Trump.

One of Badalian's travel companions and co-defendants, Daniel Rodriguez, was sentenced to more than 12 years in prison for his role in the attack. Rodriguez pleaded guilty to driving a stun gun into the neck of a police officer who was dragged into the crowd and beaten by other rioters.

• 2 weeks later...

Bye loser.

Man who attacked Capitol with tomahawk and now promotes Jan. 6 merchandise gets 7 years in prison (yahoo.com)

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Texas man who attacked the U.S. Capitol with a metal tomahawk — and is now the face of a website selling merchandise portraying jailed rioters as “political prisoners” — was sentenced Friday to seven years behind bars.

Shane Jenkins, 46, tried to smash a Capitol window with his tomahawk during the Jan. 6, 2021, siege. He also repeatedly threw makeshift weapons at police officers, hurling a desk drawer, a flagpole, a metal walking stick and a wooden pole with a spear-like point.

A website touts Jenkins as the founder of a group that seeks to “shed light on the January 6th defendants and the treatment they have faced from the government.” The website sells T-shirts, hoodies, hats, tote bags and other merchandise with Jan. 6-themed slogans, including “Free the J6 political prisoners” and “Want my vote? Help the J6ers.” Another shirt for sale features former President Donald Trump's mugshot over the words “Indicted we stand.”

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Bye loser.

Man who attacked Capitol with tomahawk and now promotes Jan. 6 merchandise gets 7 years in prison (yahoo.com)

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Texas man who attacked the U.S. Capitol with a metal tomahawk — and is now the face of a website selling merchandise portraying jailed rioters as “political prisoners” — was sentenced Friday to seven years behind bars.

Shane Jenkins, 46, tried to smash a Capitol window with his tomahawk during the Jan. 6, 2021, siege. He also repeatedly threw makeshift weapons at police officers, hurling a desk drawer, a flagpole, a metal walking stick and a wooden pole with a spear-like point.

A website touts Jenkins as the founder of a group that seeks to “shed light on the January 6th defendants and the treatment they have faced from the government.” The website sells T-shirts, hoodies, hats, tote bags and other merchandise with Jan. 6-themed slogans, including “Free the J6 political prisoners” and “Want my vote? Help the J6ers.” Another shirt for sale features former President Donald Trump's mugshot over the words “Indicted we stand.”

A sucker born every minute 

• Haha 1

On 9/1/2023 at 11:14 AM, cccjwh said:

Quick reminder:

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action under ByDon: 22

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action under Cheetos: 72

US Active-Duty Military personnel killed in Hostile action this year: 0

~     I like your  HE LOST  sign .... oh BTW  he does know that, his close staff know it too.   It's just one of his last shots to save his big butt.   Oh well ....

• 2 weeks later...

Lady who broken in and led a bunch of morons into the capital gets four years. Goodbye loser.

District of Columbia | Pennsylvania Woman Sentenced on Felony and Misdemeanor Charges for Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach | United States Department of Justice

In the following days, Powell repeatedly bragged about the aggressive behavior of rioters, their violence towards law enforcement, and the eventual retreat of officers. For example, on January 7, Powell wrote: “IT WAS F--ING WAR TO GET IN. IF YOU WERE NOT HERE THEN STFU.” In another post, she wrote: “There were lots of security. They had to retreat into the building and fight back because patriots were relentless.” In another, Powell replied, “They didn’t open the gates. The people trampled them. It was war.”

Jan. 6 rioter dubbed ‘bullhorn lady’ sentenced to more than 4 years in prison (yahoo.com)

The Pennsylvania woman who used a bullhorn to direct rioters at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was sentenced Tuesday to more than four years in prison.

U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth convicted Rachel Marie Powell on all nine counts in July. She was convicted of obstruction of an official proceeding, destruction of government property, entering a restricted area with a weapon and engaging in violence on Capitol grounds.

Powell waived her right to a jury trial. She was nicknamed “bullhorn lady” for her use of a bullhorn directing others around the Capitol on Jan. 6.

• 2 weeks later...

33 months for this loser.

Jan. 6 rioter who wielded 2x4 wooden plank in Capitol sentenced to nearly 3 years in prison (yahoo.com)

A Colorado man who allegedly hit a police officer with a 2x4 wooden plank during the Jan. 6 riot was sentenced Friday to nearly three years in prison.

Jacob Travis Clark of Colorado Springs was sentenced to 33 months in prison, followed by 12 months of supervised release, the Justice Department said in a news release.

Clark had requested nine months in prison and a period of supervised release, according to a sentencing memo written by his lawyer that said Clark “regretted his actions by January 7th.”

Another one..

Princeton student who stormed Capitol is sentenced to 2 months behind bars (yahoo.com)

WASHINGTON (AP) — A man who was a Princeton University student when he stormed the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Wednesday to two months of incarceration for interfering with police officers trying to hold off a mob of Donald Trump supporters.

Larry Fife Giberson, who graduated from Princeton earlier this year, was a 19-year-old sophomore majoring in political science when he and other rioters attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. He joined the crowd in a coordinated push against officers guarding an entrance in a tunnel on the Capitol's Lower West Terrace.

Giberson, now 22, expressed remorse and shame for his “careless and thoughtless actions” at the Capitol before U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols sentenced him.

“I don't believe my defining moment was there on the Lower West Terrace," he told the judge. “Instead, I believe my defining moment is now, standing before you.”

Prosecutors had recommended sentencing Giberson to 11 months behind bars.

The judge, who also sentenced Giberson to six months of home detention after his term of imprisonment, described the New Jersey native's conduct in the tunnel as “reprehensible.” But the judge said Giberson's youth weighed in favor of a more lenient sentence. Nichols told Giberson that he views his two-month sentence as “something of a break.”

“I do believe that his expressions of remorse, generally and then again today, are candid and truthful,” the judge said. “That's important to me.”

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Another one..

Princeton student who stormed Capitol is sentenced to 2 months behind bars (yahoo.com)

WASHINGTON (AP) — A man who was a Princeton University student when he stormed the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Wednesday to two months of incarceration for interfering with police officers trying to hold off a mob of Donald Trump supporters.

Larry Fife Giberson, who graduated from Princeton earlier this year, was a 19-year-old sophomore majoring in political science when he and other rioters attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. He joined the crowd in a coordinated push against officers guarding an entrance in a tunnel on the Capitol's Lower West Terrace.

Giberson, now 22, expressed remorse and shame for his “careless and thoughtless actions” at the Capitol before U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols sentenced him.

“I don't believe my defining moment was there on the Lower West Terrace," he told the judge. “Instead, I believe my defining moment is now, standing before you.”

Prosecutors had recommended sentencing Giberson to 11 months behind bars.

The judge, who also sentenced Giberson to six months of home detention after his term of imprisonment, described the New Jersey native's conduct in the tunnel as “reprehensible.” But the judge said Giberson's youth weighed in favor of a more lenient sentence. Nichols told Giberson that he views his two-month sentence as “something of a break.”

“I do believe that his expressions of remorse, generally and then again today, are candid and truthful,” the judge said. “That's important to me.”

Incarcerated for nothing... God you reach way too hard...  You must believe in the tooth fairy too I bet...

No more federal office for this cult member.

Trump Appointee Who Stormed Capitol Gets Serious Prison Time (yahoo.com)

A federal judge appointed by Donald Trump slapped a fellow Trump-appointee with a hefty prison sentence Friday, deciding former marine and State Department official Federico Klein deserved 70 months in the clink for storming the Capitol and striking officers with a riot shield. Klein, 44, was convicted of eight felonies in July. His charges stemmed from the Jan. 6 insurrection in Washington, where prosecutors said Klein was in the first wave of rioters who attacked and pushed past police to break into the U.S. Capitol. Later in the attack, Klein wedged a stolen police riot shield between two doors to keep them open for other insurrectionists to pile inside. He was also heard yelling, “We need fresh people” as rioters attacked police, prosecutors said. At Friday’s sentencing, Judge Trevor McFadden told Klein his actions “prolonged the mayhem” and that he was “front and center in that chaos.”