THE BROWNS BOARD

Aaron Rodgers 🏈 Monday Night Football Thread 🏈 September 11

Browns149

25 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

No twist…no roll…x-rays negative.  I agree.

Jets can’t have nice things 

Yeah .... the big deal shot to hell in a  minute. 

If it's indeed a Achilles tendon anyone buy in to the  "risk of an old(er) drop back QB" kind of a he was due injury. 

A real bitch on a FL.

• mjp28 changed the title to Aaron Rodgers 🏈 Monday Night Football Thread 🏈 September 11
7 hours ago, MDDawg said:

Spectular finish and the Jets are a very well coached team. Josh Allen looked 10x worse than DeSean

I like Allen, but that gunslinger mentality costs him. 

The Bills situation is odd. Seems like it's Allen to Diggs all the time. 

That 13 seconds thing vs KC may have been their best shot. Last year they blew it too, despite the NFL helping them out.

They will still be player if they can shore up their OT spots or gameplan around it.  I was laughing when they are pushing for Brady- I’d be shocked if he came out of retirement to play behind two bookend turnstiles. 

Their defense is great and they can run the ball and they have a true number 1 WR that was productive with the young scrub last year.  You can win a fair share of games with those pieces.  Teams like the Browns that can pressure from the edge - long night for the Jets. 

53 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

They will still be player if they can shore up their OT spots or gameplan around it.  I was laughing when they are pushing for Brady- I’d be shocked if he came out of retirement to play behind two bookend turnstiles. 

Their defense is great and they can run the ball and they have a true number 1 WR that was productive with the young scrub last year.  You can win a fair share of games with those pieces.  Teams like the Browns that can pressure from the edge - long night for the Jets. 

It doesn't get any easier for the Jets offense - now they gotta face the Dallas defense that absolutely swarmed and suffocated the NY Giants passing game.

3 hours ago, The Junkyard Dog said:

I've always admired him as a player tbh and sucks for him as I really think this could be the end of his career. One of those fluke things. Jets themselves are done, regardless of winning the game last night; Wilson is terrible.

Sad because I kind of liked him coming out... Some guys just aren't for the big time...

Now there’s talk that the NFLPA wants to do away with artificial turf.

The general consensus is that it would cause a player’s foot to slide, which was the cause of AR injury.

I have a better solution…get rid of the cleats.

IMG_4805.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I truly was rooting for Rodgers and the Jets,, kinda :)

I'm sorry, does laughing at these make me a bad person? 😄

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1016820596248844

https://www.facebook.com/reel/697030688426194

This made me laugh!

In all seriousness, I hope he recovers quickly.

IMG_4807.png

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2023 at 8:22 AM, Axe said:

image.thumb.jpeg.0f22ed3accb3354e59d7754f564ba9c4.jpeg

Yeah, I read somewhere the Jets wound up paying Rodgers around a million a second for his on field services. 🙄

That's thanks to the NFL's incredible revenue stream around $16 billion every year, no other professional sport is close. To put it in perspective, Novak Djokovic the certified GOAT of men's tennis has career earnings of $170 million. OK, I checked-there's nine NFL quarterbacks who have current contracts worth more than that.