THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official   🏈  Monday  Night Football  Cleveland  Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers   Thread  🏈  Sept  18

mjp28

Just now, The Cysko Kid said:

No for football reasons. I don't think he's that good of a QB. I don't care how many masseuses he asked to peg him. That shit is his business. 

We will agree to disagree friend. His stats since he came in the league show he has been a very good QB, hope he gets back to that.

1 minute ago, The Junkyard Dog said:

We will agree to disagree friend. His stats since he came in the league show he has been a very good QB, hope he gets back to that.

He was excellent in Houston. There is no denying that.

He's looked like an absolute shell of that here. I gave him leeway at the end of last season, but this can't go on forever. He looks so damn robotic. Nothing looks natural with him with the Browns. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

In his 1st 2 years?  That's not bad.  How many playoff games did Cleveland win between 1999 and 2019?

I root for any QB that wears the Browns uni.

I will always say that they overpaid for him.

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

He's looked like an absolute shell of that here. I gave him leeway at the end of last season, but this can't go on forever. He looks so damn robotic. Nothing looks natural with him with the Browns. 

No doubt. I will be the first to hold my hand up and say he is done, but not close to that yet. Doesn't help getting absolutely no help from his OL.

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

We're not at all in disagreement that we're rooting for him. 

Let's rivisit this discussion at the end of the season. It's easy for me to say I'm wrong if I am.  

Actually, if he played like this in Houston - they would have given him to us with a bag of stale potato chips.

Just now, The Junkyard Dog said:

No doubt. I will be the first to hold my hand up and say he is done, but not close to that yet. Doesn't help getting absolutely no help from his OL.

Oh that is true too. I'm not writing him off, but my patience with him is not limitless.

Damn great kick by Hopkins!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

That's the guy I wanted to see here - not the QB Stefanski is turning him into.

3 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Chubb injury analysis already out from Sutterer.

Risk is a dislocation as well as multiple ligaments.. similar to Marcus Lattimore.

You seem to have the salary cap figured out better than anyone else here, so let me ask you this, if Watson continues to crash and burn and it gets to a point that the Browns have to look elsewhere, does his contact handcuff the Browns well into the future? If yes, how many years?

If no, is it because it was a lot of guaranteed money? 

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

That's the guy I wanted to see here - not the QB Stefanski is turning him into.

I'm not sure Stefanski has any experience running an offense that Watson excelled in, though did he?

Well if Kevin doesn't figure it out, someone else will be here next year attempting to. 

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

If you watched the Dolphins Patriots game the difference between Watson and Tua is night and day . Tua BOOM, the ball is out . Desean is indecisive, and his accuracy is suckfull. Without Chubb, we're screwed.