THE BROWNS BOARD

β˜… The Official Thread 🏈 β˜… Browns 27 Titans 3 - Game 3- 🏈 September 24

Dutch Oven

• mjp28 changed the title to The Official 🏈 β˜… Browns 27 Titans 3 Game Thread - Game 3- 🏈 September 24
  • mjp28 changed the title to β˜… The Official Thread 🏈 β˜… Browns 27 Titans 3 - Game 3- 🏈 September 24

Β Not to be THAT guy, but Saints DEF is giving up 16.6 a game under Joe Woods and just did all they could with a piss poor offense to win one on the road in Lambeau.Β  Sitting at 2-1.Β 

Β While we praise Schwartz, and rightfully so because he is an upgrade, let's give credit to Andrew Berry for being active and aggressive in free agency and trades to overhaul the entire IDL.Β  Β 

Β The talent infusion has made a world of difference allowing this offense breathing room to grow.Β 

• Upvote 3

Got to enjoy this game with my old man which was great, wasn’t too active today. Just a few thoughts.

-Watson looked like the Houston days for the first time in a Browns jersey. 123.4 rating, can’t get much better than that.
Β 

-In that regard, I’ll give coach a lot of credit. As I was begging for last week, they focused a lot on medium throws and high percentage decisions.Β 
Β 

- defense has now allowed 18 points this season, 7 of which were on a blown coverage in the Steelers game. What else is there to say, these guys are absolute dawgs out there. I fucking love it.

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

I just watched No Country for Old Men again last night. Anton Chigurh is one of the best movie characters of all time

Javier Bardam's portrayal of Anton Chigurh was the most accurate depiction of a psychopath according to some. Usually good movies also have good soundtracks but No Country for Old Men had no music which speaks for how well the movie was made.

Gotta give Hunt some props here.Β  He made a NICE catch of a high toss on the middle screen late in the game...and followed his blockers to a nail in the coffin first down.Β  Good game by him after being a Cheerio floating in the milk before last Wednesday.Β Β 

29 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

I needed a coast type victory after last nights game.Β 

If we get this Watson 75% of the time that will soften the blow losing Chubb

~Β  Β  What a fantastic day of footballΒ  !Β  Β  Β Β CLEVELANDΒ  27Β  Β TennesseeΒ  3Β Β 

Baltimore LOSTΒ  Β  Β Pittsburgh/ RaidersΒ  8:20 tonightΒ  Β  Β  Β LA RamsΒ  / CincinnatiΒ  Β MNF. tomorrowΒ Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β :)Β  Β  Β Lots of AFCN football this weekend

32 minutes ago, Neo said:

Javier Bardam's portrayal of Anton Chigurh was the most accurate depiction of a psychopath according to some. Usually good movies also have good soundtracks but No Country for Old Men had no music which speaks for how well the movie was made.

Such a well-acted, well-written movie.Β 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Mmmmmm...they could've called that holding in the end zone. My goodness Garrett really responded this week. And wtf was that punt? My God. Lol

Garrett was quietly seething on the sidelines after the Offense lost that game Monday night. He was determined to make it impossible to happen again today.

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

πŸ˜†Β  He'll come around.Β  He likes to learn the hard way!Β  His poor mom had to ground him for showing all of us sick bastards in this forum pictures of her.Β  She had to keep telling Ghoolie he had the wrong number and he didn't sound anything like a former Altar Boy.

he will not show up and admit he was wrongΒ 

I was surprised that we didn't get called for lining up offsides.Β  I swear we had hands on the ground that were offsides, other times heads that were offsides.Β  Not that I'm complaining...since the refs totally screwed Cooper as being out of bounds.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Β 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

"You don't have to do this you know."Β Β Β  "That's what they all say."

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Was that what Myles said to Tannehill?

9 5 was wreckingΒ πŸ’©Β  Β 3.5 sacks w/ 5 QB hitsΒ  1 FF

Garrett recorded the fastest sack of the NFL season today, taking down #Titans' Tannehill in 2.27 seconds.

@NextGenStats didn't specify which sack it was, but I would put myΒ πŸ’°Β on the 1st half-ending play.

F60gSTNWsAAnLmv.jpg.5d90fe42c044ffbe8d2b7107901e14c2.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Browns will contend for the division

After giving up under 100 yards passing to an NFL team.. twice, I hope this defense has some goals higher than "contend."Β  And although every year is a new year, the mid-80's Bears and the turn-00's Ravens had to build a couple years before they peaked.Β  86 was the title year, but some stats of the 85 bears D were better.