THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ 🏈 ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** 🏈 Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"

Ibleedbrown

I can't take it. I really can't. I literally said get your best running play, DON'T HOLD, and give it them. Stefanski calls an EFFING END AROUND? ARE YOU KIDDING. 

Just now, D Bone said:

Man, once they get behind the chains it's all but over. 

And knowing that, they ran an effing sweep, end around. I know I'm pissed right now, and I know I'm going to say some REALLY stupid shit, but this is why Stefanski is gone. It's like I always say, children that play Madden have a better handle on what to call and when. You finally get the biggest turnover of the year, you have a 3rd string qb who literally cannot compete a throw passed the LOS without a miraculous catch, and you call a SWEEP. 

Your idiot WR holds, which is just part for the course, and you go up the middle on 2nd and 20? I'm sitting here just trying to figure out how these people have jobs. 

Hold me. 

• Haha 1

Just now, gumby73 said:

defense playing a grown ass mans game 💪  Go win this game PJ

This is the quote. 

Now, our coaches get another chance here, but players HAVE to play clean. PJ will have to make a throw or 2 to win, passed the LOS. 

We need something to hit...a huge pass interference, slipped defender, or whatever. But we need it. 

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

I’m glad jiggins is back.  Grab a beverage and relax we got a game 

Let's go get this baby! Need one throw...one big time throw. 

And God I miss Chubb. 

• Upvote 1

I know, but other guy was open. 

Purdy has another pick in him, watch. It's coming. And we might run it back. 

One touchdown drive ends it, boys. Not sure how we do it, but we have to. And I still think 49's turn it over again. 

Also, let's use Walker's speed! Get a few designed runs going. Don't take the big hit, but use those wheels!